Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
2.5 Candy Birthday Swap - Closed/Full >

2.5 Candy Birthday Swap - Closed/Full

2.5 Candy Birthday Swap - Closed/Full

Old 07-18-2013, 05:39 AM

Hi Everyone, I've been busy packing & traveling home from a nice stay in NC...I don't have internet service there as I'm there enough to warrant that...

Thank You Quilting Dragon for the Birthday Candy & extra goody...It must have gotten lost in the mail and finally found it's way...It was a very nice surprise when DH came home with all the mail that the post office held for us while we were away..

Barb, so glad you like the "Prize"...JNCT14 did a wonderful job on it!!!

I'm filling in for a co-worker while she's away on Safari!!! so I'll be working weekend for the next several weeks...
I really like to fill in now and not have to go in on a regular schedule ...

I'll be taking my "Candy" to work with me so I can sew & have fun doing it...All the customers are so curious to see the different things we do at the Gallery..

Now, I have to unpack from our return trip... This is the part I don't like... Later Guys, H.
Old 07-18-2013, 05:50 AM

Congrats Marybrace !!!!!!!!! Love these contests !!!
Old 07-18-2013, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by Honchey View Post
Hi Everyone, I've been busy packing & traveling home from a nice stay in NC...I don't have internet service there as I'm there enough to warrant that...

Thank You Quilting Dragon for the Birthday Candy & extra goody...It must have gotten lost in the mail and finally found it's way...It was a very nice surprise when DH came home with all the mail that the post office held for us while we were away..

Barb, so glad you like the "Prize"...JNCT14 did a wonderful job on it!!!

I'm filling in for a co-worker while she's away on Safari!!! so I'll be working weekend for the next several weeks...
I really like to fill in now and not have to go in on a regular schedule ...

I'll be taking my "Candy" to work with me so I can sew & have fun doing it...All the customers are so curious to see the different things we do at the Gallery..

Now, I have to unpack from our return trip... This is the part I don't like... Later Guys, H.
So glad they got there! If i'd have known they hadn't i'd have sent out another set.
Old 07-22-2013, 06:27 PM

CONTEST TIME!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TWO WINNERS THIS WEEK!

Contest #1
In honor of the new Prince all the questions will have to do with his royal family.

Contest #1 Questions:

The Prince's family tree: Fill in the Royal Family Birthdays

New Prince: July 22, 2013

Mom: Princess Kate:
Dad: Prince William:

Grandparents: Prince Charles:
Lady Diana:

Great Grandparents: Queen Elizabeth:
Prince Philip:

Great Great Grandparents: Queen Elizabeth (Queen Mother):
King George VI:

OK PM your royal answers: I will pick a winner at 9pm Tuesday July 23
Old 07-22-2013, 06:31 PM

CONTEST TWO.....FOR THE SECOND PRIZE THIS WEEK.

Name the Royal baby. You know he will have a whole slew of names so go ahead and post your guess......

everyone with the right answers will be put into a hat for two separate contests.

I will pick a winner as soon as I see the announcement on tv/internet......so please put only a guess don't wait until we hear the name. I will announce the name on the board at that time the contest will be done.

Barb
Old 07-22-2013, 06:47 PM

JNCT: I tried this the pictures are on my desktop and when I click upload ...nothing happens. any ideas?

Originally Posted by JNCT14 View Post
Nice job Marybrace! Barb - did you figure out how to post pictures? Its pretty simple - download the picture to your computer and click on Go Advanced at the bottom of this page. You will then see a link called Manage Attachments. Click on that and it will provide a browser window for you to select your picture. Just be sure to click the Upload button! Then type your message and submit!
Old 07-23-2013, 01:26 AM

Two things come to mind. One is after you upload. About halfway down the page you should see the name of the picture with an extension like .jpeg. the title should be in blue. As long as you see that close the window and submit the post. The other thing is that the file size could be too big although it generally says that the upload failed I suspect its there and you arent seeing it. Try to upload one picture by replying to this and submitting a picture to. See if it works.
Old 07-23-2013, 06:21 PM

Hello...anyone out there?????????????
Old 07-23-2013, 06:23 PM

I had a contest on Monday and only one person answered the questions. So we have a winner for the contest this week: quilting dragon...yeah for you...

Okay we still have the second contest ...name the royal baby...send me your choice of names for the new baby....remember there are usually 4 names......

Pm me the answer...contest ends as soon as we hear the name on TV or the internet...
Old 07-23-2013, 06:38 PM

Darn !!! It has been so nice here I have been outside for the last couple of days sanding and painting furniture..........
I will pm you a name (names)