Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
2021/2022, 2.5” Birthday Swap >

2021/2022, 2.5” Birthday Swap

2021/2022, 2.5” Birthday Swap

Old 06-12-2021, 09:34 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Loveofquilts View Post
My envelope still hasn't arrived for Patrick's Mom. I sent all 3 out at the same time, it should have gotten there by now... Shall I send another one or wait a day or two? First time this has happened... Sorry.
You should wait. A lot of mail is delayed right now, especially first class. Give it at least another week. Cuppy’s card to me was late by about two weeks, so she sent another one. Then the first one came! I ended up having to mail the extra one back to her… So, just wait. Everybody understands about mail delays.
Old 06-13-2021, 04:23 AM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
You should wait. A lot of mail is delayed right now, especially first class. Give it at least another week. Cuppy’s card to me was late by about two weeks, so she sent another one. Then the first one came! I ended up having to mail the extra one back to her… So, just wait. Everybody understands about mail delays.

Yes, wait. It will arrive eventually. More often than not the envelopes are off on a post office adventure. One of mine arrived was it....6 weeks late? I had already re-mailed and poof there it was. Give it a little more time.
Old 06-13-2021, 09:47 AM

Ok, then I will wait. Thank you for the responses, that was very kind to help me out. I still feel terrible about it though. The post office really drives me crazy nowadays... You can't depend on anything with them anymore. They have been losing Amazon packages like crazy for us lately, that had only happened a couple times in the past. Come through for me USPS! Lol!
Old 06-13-2021, 11:04 AM
Power Poster

You can depend on the USPS for one thing for sure... their prices will increase as often as they can.
Old 06-13-2021, 02:46 PM

Happy Belated Birthdays to you -- Kele, Crispy Frog and Patrick's Mom! Let your celebrations continue all month long!
Old 06-13-2021, 04:10 PM

Well, It looks like I missed your birthday greeting, Crispy Frog. So.... I hope you had a sweet birthday! Cake and candies, cake and candies, candies, candies.Tee-Hee-Hee!

Attached Thumbnails happy-birthday-cupcake..jpg  
Old 06-14-2021, 08:22 AM

A huge "Thank you!!" to WMUTeach for walking me through how to post! I have wanted to say thank you to you all for the wonderful envelopes of candies that have been coming. I have a lovely stack of 18 envelopes but have had NO clue of how to post and say thank you.
Thank you all. I am itching to open the envelopes but am waiting until my birthday....or close to it....depending on how long I can last with them sitting there!
Old 06-14-2021, 02:32 PM

Happy Birthday to all the June babies! A little belated...I've been away some.

Sorry Patrick's Mom and Have4boys. I'm still stuck on 16. But like someone said, the mail is messed up and we'll just wait it out, and if they don't show up, I'm fine with that, too.
Old 06-14-2021, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by LorMarSzon View Post
A huge "Thank you!!" to WMUTeach for walking me through how to post! I have wanted to say thank you to you all for the wonderful envelopes of candies that have been coming. I have a lovely stack of 18 envelopes but have had NO clue of how to post and say thank you.
Thank you all. I am itching to open the envelopes but am waiting until my birthday....or close to it....depending on how long I can last with them sitting there!
You just said thank you, but if you would post a list of all who have sent envelopes here in our thread, can check them off my list or nudge those who are missing. Thank you.

Keep posting.
Old 06-15-2021, 09:06 AM

Here is the list of envelopes I have received:

Crispy-Frog (I love the frog sticker on the envelope!)
TravelingGramma
Cuppy
Loveofquilts
NZquilter
Patrick's Mom
ibex94
Hav4boys
sewbizgirl
aborning
Gaijin
AHWU
Macybaby