Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: Another Woman's Treasure Swap v2.0! Sign up through Sept 30th!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchfryqueen View Post
    I'm assuming by the silence that we are all busy sewing with our new-to-us fabric!

Hopefully by now you have spoken with your partner, and are either done with your swapping or very close. Anyone having issues with their partner, please PM me and we'll try to get it sorted out.
    You had better believe it, too!! I just happen to be making a quilt block with some of the gorgeous fabric that I received from my wonderful swap partner. This was a fun, fun swap & I am so glad that I participated. I will be looking forward to swapping again sometime!! Thank you frenchfryqueen for hosting this wonderful swap.
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

I"m making blocks out some of the fabric I got to. Happy Happy Looking forward to the next one. It's fun working with some one else fabrics. Thanks for doing this swap

Sulabug, I can't wait to see what you are making. So far I haven't left the fondling stage. Too many choices.

Blog Entries
    I have fondled, ironed, sorted, and plotted with the many treasures Sewmany sent to me. I am making myself hurry up on my present project so that I can plunge into a creative session with the beautiful stack of 4 patches , or maybe the floral strips. Or maybe the pinwheel patches. The smaller scraps are all cut up and will be leaders and enders for my Bonnie Hunter projects. Happy days! Thank you again Sewmany!
    May your blessings be many, your troubles few and your fabric stash endless!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quilterjody View Post
    Sulabug, I can't wait to see what you are making. So far I haven't left the fondling stage. Too many choices.
    Hi Jody, here is a picture of one of the blocks that I have made using the fabric that you sent. The fabric right next to this block, will be my next Iris block. I am making an Iris quilt for a friend & I love the fabric's you sent to me. This peach Iris turned out gorgeous. Thank you again for all of the neat fabric's.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Blog Entries
    Looking at all of this makes me want to ask, "Can I play, too?"
    Courtesy is not optional.

http://theeclecticabuela.blogspot.com/

count me in next time...
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

Gosh that is cute. I'm so glad you can use the fabric. It was gifted to me but I am not a big fan of orientals. This swap was so much fun.

What is everyone's vote for our next swap? We can do sign ups through Nov. 30th for a December swap, or sign ups through Dec. 31st for a January swap!
    The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow. Do good anyway.

Boomerangs and BOM Blocks: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...19-albums.html

Blog Entries
    I haven't done this before, but January can be a grey month--receiving a box of lovelies might perk it up.
    Courtesy is not optional.

http://theeclecticabuela.blogspot.com/

I'm ready for the next swap. Maybe make a longer sign up for those that are busy.

I'm out until After the holidays. No more swaps for me. I'm putting my home decor swap on hold until then too. I have too many projects I've got to get on for Christmas & to catch up on what I haven't gotten to because of this arthritis. Thankfully my first Humira shipment arrives today. Fingers crossed.

Homecaregiver - I got it! I love everything! Woo hoo! Thanks so much! I've already pulled several pieces for a couple of projects I'm working on. Thanks again! You sure had that box stuffed FULL!
    Have a wonderful day! If you need to contact me, please use the e-mail address on my profile page. Sometimes I don't get notifications that I have a PM here. Please note that I'm usually unavailable on weekends, but I'll get back to you on Monday.

I got my package from quiltedllama on Saturday. Thanks so much!! No projects planned as of yet, but I love the pastel tribal type of fabric!

New swap is up, ladies. Sign up through Jan. 1st!

http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...ml#post6403983
    The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow. Do good anyway.

Boomerangs and BOM Blocks: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...19-albums.html

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6