Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Anyone else want to play in the Int. Round Robin? Now full...

  1. #1
    Power Poster sandpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    18,757
    Blog Entries
    9
    Hi all....there is 1 slot left open for an International group in the Round Robin that is currently signing up. If you are interested...please let me know...we'd love to have 1 more player!!

  2. #2
    Power Poster cutebuns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    middle of a farmer field
    Posts
    14,921
    Okay okay okay okay okay okay okay okay okay, I am adding my name to the long list of IRR. I can do either, what ever group that needs one more, add me on, I will head over to the other thread and add me there as well, I am just hoping that I can pull this off.

    Is it time to freak yet?

  3. #3
    Super Member quiltwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,930
    Yeah!!! :D Glad you took the plunge!

  4. #4
    sunnyhope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oslo, Norway
    Posts
    443
    whats this?

  5. #5
    BlueChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Gone
    Posts
    2,411
    Quote Originally Posted by cutebuns
    Okay okay okay okay okay okay okay okay okay, I am adding my name to the long list of IRR. I can do either, what ever group that needs one more, add me on, I will head over to the other thread and add me there as well, I am just hoping that I can pull this off.

    Is it time to freak yet?
    Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

    *claps hands*

    It's going to be a blast, welcome!

  6. #6
    Power Poster cutebuns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    middle of a farmer field
    Posts
    14,921
    I am still shaking my head, what oh what have I gotten myself into?

  7. #7
    community benefactor collettakay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hyndman, PA
    Posts
    1,207
    Quote Originally Posted by cutebuns
    I am still shaking my head, what oh what have I gotten myself into?
    Tons of fun!

  8. #8
    Power Poster cutebuns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    middle of a farmer field
    Posts
    14,921
    are you sure, I am still not convinced. :shock: :shock: :shock:

  9. #9
    Moderator tlrnhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the middle of a mess...
    Posts
    19,993
    Quote Originally Posted by cutebuns
    are you sure, I am still not convinced. :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Trust me! You will have a ton of fun!
    HONEST!!!!

  10. #10
    Power Poster cutebuns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    middle of a farmer field
    Posts
    14,921
    I will need lots of hand holding, I did join the doll quilt swap as well. yikes!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

  11. #11
    Power Poster sandpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    18,757
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by cutebuns
    I will need lots of hand holding, I did join the doll quilt swap as well. yikes!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Yea!!!! Yea!!!! Thank you and you will have sooo much fun, I promise!! There are tons of hands to hold yours during this RR also....There will be 60 quilts flying around...now you wouldn't have wanted to miss that would you???

    I'm adding you to the list and then going to go hunt down your information. I'm sure you've sent it and I just haven't gotten to that message yet. :lol: :lol:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.