Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
April Secret Pal Swap Closes March 30th noon >

April Secret Pal Swap Closes March 30th noon

April Secret Pal Swap Closes March 30th noon

Old 04-25-2012, 05:06 AM

Congrats Robyn.... Harper is beautiful!
Old 04-25-2012, 05:14 AM
Swap Hosts

Robyn, I think Harper needs a new quilt!
Old 04-25-2012, 05:20 AM

Harper is beautiful...good health to her and blessings...I don't keep potholders out to show anyway so not fussy with color schemes...I get my new oven today (after 3 weeks shipment) am so excited...I can bake again...NOT! LOL
Old 04-25-2012, 05:26 AM

Originally Posted by mooretll View Post
Very cute segalsal ! I asm still on the bench also.
Off topic: today makes 1 yr that my Mom passed I miss her terribly does it ever get any easier? sorry ladies just feeling kind of bumed. Thanks for letting me share.
Hello Sweet Lady ~ I don't know if it ever will get easier for you, for me it took 'some time' before I felt it was easier. We all grieve differently and wherever you are in the process of losing a loved one is 'right' for you. I seem to remember you've had even a more recent loss, give yourself time, fresh air, reflection and yes feeling 'burned' in my experience is all part of this journey we call living. I wish I could reach through cyber space and give you a physical hug, just embrace sweet memories and the physical motion of smiling can pull your downtrodden heart up.

Warm, Warm Hugs from me to you...
Onalee

Old 04-25-2012, 05:39 AM

Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
okay so most of you know from my previous posts that i have in my future 1,000's (times squared quadruple times; huh??? gazillion maybe) of 1.5" fabric squares for 2 quilts i am making. an obsession really. so to share my love of 1.5" fabric squares with my may sp swap partner i made them a commemorative gift. and i really hope whoever gets these will enjoy them in the spirit i made them..... to share in the love of my new obsession.

p.s. ooohh maybe i should post this in may swap thread.

ta-dah postage stamp potholders!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]329964[/ATTACH]
Are you kidding me???? These pot holders are sooooooo ADORABLE!!!!! Gazillion ? We need to get together as I'm making a Gazillion 1 3/4 inch Yo Yo's! I'm loving the process 'so far'... smiles.....

I love my Clover Yo Yo maker because all the pleats are consistent. You'll love yours too Krystyna, I saw where you just received the yellow one, I think?

I just filled my 15th gallon zip loc bag each bag holding 200 Yo's. I figure only 20 more 'or so' bags and THEN hand sew all these beauties together! I only work on these at night in front of the TV....as this thing about getting older keeps creeping in I tend to fall asleep in front ot the TV at night unless I've got hand work going on. Does anyone else have this problem???? LOL

This reply may be behind times....like me <giggles> as you can see I'm catching up on the thread...only a few more pages to go.
Old 04-25-2012, 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by buslady View Post
Got word from my SP that she got my pkg and liked it. Mine came early in the month and I posted it then. I love to see all the pics and read all the stuff. You guys keep me laughing. Looking forward to next month.
Hey Onalee how ya doin'? We have sooooo much in common miss hearing from you. I agree this thread/group of swappers is WAY better than the cable show Comic Relief!
Old 04-25-2012, 05:50 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs View Post
I read somewhere you've had to much coffee when you can thread a sewing machine needle while the machine is running.lol.
Mary ~ That almost made me snort my morning coffee out of my nose! I'm still laughing!
Old 04-25-2012, 05:56 AM
Swap Hosts

Hey, where's Fayzer? I miss her!
Old 04-25-2012, 06:00 AM

Originally Posted by arizonagirl View Post
My daughter had her baby on Sunday. She is a beautiful little girl. It does look like she is going to have to have surgery to correct a defect, but should be ok. It was wonderful to watch her come into this world.
Her name is Harper Reese Johnson

Oh Robyn~ The picture of Harper just made my morning, I'm so happy for you and your family! You've had a rough start to 2012 I'm dancing with joy that this sweet little girl is bring such happiness to everyone in your family! She is beautiful! I love that name too! Congratulations Grandma!
Old 04-25-2012, 06:06 AM

I am in...waiting to get my partner.