Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
April Secret Pal Swap ends 3-29 4:00 pm CST >

April Secret Pal Swap ends 3-29 4:00 pm CST

April Secret Pal Swap ends 3-29 4:00 pm CST

Old 04-30-2013, 03:20 AM

I know the feeling of being left on the bench, and have received an angel package in the past. But it seems to me that fewer people are needing secret angels, so maybe we are weeding out the bad apples? I do think people should be banned if they don't follow through, unless they communicate the reason why they couldn't. But, is there a way for someone to redeem themselves and be un-banned?
Old 04-30-2013, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by queenof2802 View Post
Dear SP :

So sorry that you are having to wait. I had a terrible case of the shingles that affected both of my hands and feet. During the middle of the week I had a mandatory meeting out of town. I forgot to take your package to the PO today. I think our little office is opened tomorrow. Again, I am sorry to have made you wait all month.

I feel so bad now. I got my package today and my how I have been like a crybaby on here. I don't have Shingles but I do have other problems so I of all people should understand. I love everything you sent to me and I know the dogs will also love the Munchie Sticks. Thank you queenof2008 for such a lovely package. I will post pictures when I get back home this afternoon of everything from my package. By the way I do love Twizzler, never have had the Cherry so am excited to try them. And Low Fat, have you seen a pic of me? Again thank you and next month I am just going to keep my mouth shut Yeah right!
Old 04-30-2013, 09:40 AM

grandma peg I got mine today I sure hope that you get yours too, if not let me know and I will come and sit with you on the bench so you don't have to be by yourself
Old 04-30-2013, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by lauriejo View Post
I do think people should be banned if they don't follow through, unless they communicate the reason why they couldn't. But, is there a way for someone to redeem themselves and be un-banned?
Yes I do agree with you lauriejo and I have been such a crybaby this month. I can't see how they would redeem themselves either but I think something should be done to where it won't happen again. At least put them on notification and if its happens again then ban them. It does get pretty frustrating to be sitting here and seeing all the packages being received and you not getting anything.

I think that if you are going to be mailing out late you should let Lori know or something.
I know there can be problems with some not getting their packages out on time, heck I had to do it a couple of times but at least I did let someone know. That way hopefully someone would let my sp know that package was going to be late.

I have said my 2 cents worth now I am going to shut my mouth and try not to say anything else. Cause I always put my foot in my mouth. )))
Old 04-30-2013, 10:04 AM
Power Poster

Not a cry baby just "disappointed". I also was sent a angel package when I didn't recieve a swap one month last year. It was a very generous package well worth the wait. Still it is soooo wrong for someone to get their package and not send one themdelves,or even post anything about not sending one. stuff happens .Just own up to it .Glad you got yours and hope grandma got hers. Mary
Old 04-30-2013, 01:23 PM

i think my post did not go through so here it is from ASHJOY got lots of realy wonderful things.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]410973[/ATTACH]can you see the card she makes them.
Attached Thumbnails untitled.png  
Old 04-30-2013, 03:04 PM

That fruit fabric is wonderful. Ashjoy you can send me some if you get my name.lol
Old 04-30-2013, 03:25 PM
Power Poster

Beautiful card and very nice fabrics.Don't ya love homemade?
Old 04-30-2013, 06:42 PM
Power Poster

Still waiting.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by Grandma Peg View Post
Still waiting.
sorry Grandma Peg, hopefully tomorrow