Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed >

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

Old 04-23-2011, 01:08 PM

Hello Chasing Hawk,

I am so glad you liked your SP. I was kinda nervous as this was my first swap. It has been so much fun seeing all the nice packages sent and received. Looking forward to doing this again next month.

Sorry Suzanne to see you go but understand why. Thank you for all that you have done here!

Thank you Lori for taking over SP Swap. I hope you have fun with it too!

Still sitting on the bench watching the mailbox here in MI for my SP to arrive.

DeeDee

Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk
My package arrived yesterday. And it was full of wonderful surprises.

Thanks NauDeeGal!

Inside the package was a pattern for a new purse. A bunch of really pretty fabric, a spool of thread to use on my new purse and a little itty bitty knife.
Old 04-23-2011, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011
hmmm its been 10 days now since I mailed my SP package and I havent heard anything, hoping she got it. It did have to go overseas and I know it takes any where from 7-10 days, I forgot to send it with tracking, all I have is a receipt no tracking numbers. This was my first and I hope she gets it soon. I had a Dr appointment that day I sent it, and was running late and just forgot to get a tracking number...(grrrr) (sorry I promise to do better next month)
If its coming to the UK it can sometimes take a little longer. Mine, going the other way, have taken up to 15 days.

Sigh, still sitting on the bench. Enjoying the sunshine until Tuesday when the mail starts again.
Old 04-23-2011, 02:46 PM

I received a great squishie from annt59! I love everything in it!!
I will be taking that beautiful wallhanging to work to brighten up my cubicle since I have been spending 12-14 hours a day in there!! The Fons and Porter pins are fantastic, my favorite color fabric, and chocolate!!! Yummy
THANK YOU SOO MUCH ANN!!!! :) :) :)
Attached Thumbnails attachment-188092.jpe  
Old 04-23-2011, 03:01 PM

Oh I am getting more and more excited for my package/squishy to get here as I look at all of the wonderful swaps everyone is getting.!!!

I wont join the bench just yet as it hasn't been that long since the final mail out date and all the yummy food being passed around I would probably put 10 lbs on!!!

Having a nice warm day here in Canada!!!

Happy Easter everyone!!!
Old 04-23-2011, 03:27 PM

I received my package a couple of days ago from Dream56. Oh my, Dee, you were so generous with me! Thank you so much! I have already found a couple things I want to make out of the magazine. How did you know that I LOVE the Australian and New Zealand mags? Thanks again!!!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-188069.jpe   attachment-188154.jpe  
Old 04-23-2011, 03:34 PM

I sent my package yesterday, so my SP will have to wait a few more days. I hope she thinks it was worth it! Hint: It's headed EAST.
Old 04-23-2011, 04:11 PM

Just wanted to leave a quick note that Kooklabell sent me the most wonderful package and its receipt was a much needed smile this week. I will get a pic and more description soon. Thank you Kookla!!!! Thank you so much!
Old 04-23-2011, 04:12 PM

Its slowed down here do to the rain so I'll get to sit on the bench and get some sewing done while I wait on squishy
Old 04-23-2011, 05:26 PM

I need a bit more room over here on the bench as I have eaten more Ziti and deserts then I should have and my rump has expanded quite a bit. Therefore, mind scooting the skinny butts over just a wee bit? Sure am glad the bench I am on is facing the Ocean and we can see all the waves coming in and feel the nice cool breeze. After dinner ladies how about we all take us a nice long stroll along the beach and see how many seashells we can find.
Old 04-23-2011, 05:56 PM

on the bench here too but that's ok. I was hoping for a package today...after two VERY frustrating days of car shopping......and I'm still vehicle-less. But I got free plants today...recycled plants that just needed water and I'm sitting here with pecan clusters. This will be my last swap for awhile......life has been one catastrophe after another for 2 months now and I can't keep up with everything.