Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed >

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

Old 04-26-2011, 01:36 AM

Well Twinkie you have out done herself again. Thank you so much for all my goodies. The truffles were the first to disappear. It meant a lot to get get the vintage buttons, pattern and bobbins. I love your pincushions as the stay put and are beautiful. As we all know fabric is always a must and I loved the fat quarters and the jungle fabric (perfect) I can always use pot holders and use coasters all the time. Oh and almost for got the emergency quilters kit. Thank you so much and sorry for the delay in posting,
Attached Thumbnails attachment-189245.jpe  
Old 04-26-2011, 02:00 AM

nice package. Whats in the emergency kit.
Old 04-26-2011, 04:02 AM
Power Poster

I am so glad you like it. First we were swap partners in the pin cushion swap and now in secret pal. I love this board. The emergency kit was just a little joke (I think) I found. It is called a quilter emergency kit. It was the only one I found. It says it contains pins, needles, bandaids, aspirins, etc. Just thought it was cute.

Originally Posted by mooretll
nice package. Whats in the emergency kit.
Old 04-26-2011, 05:30 AM

Originally Posted by Aurora
Originally Posted by SLHughes
Yeah!!! I just sent my info for the May Swap to Lori even though I haven't received my April Swap yet!!! Cant wait to start another!!! Thanks Lori for taking over these swaps.

Me too Stacy, I don't want to take a chance on missing out. I missed the signup for February and do not want to do that again. This is just tooo much fun.

My SP package was delivered today. Mine may be waiting for me at the Post Office in the morning. I picked up my mail on Saturday when I mailed my package, but there was nothing waiting for me. There is still plenty of time. I don't mind the wait, I love the anticipation.
I also dont mind the wait ... I love the anticipation too and yes there is still plenty of time left!

I enjoy these swaps ... I look forward to them every month. They are so fun and exciting!!!
Old 04-26-2011, 05:55 AM

L*O*V*E the jungle print zquilter!!
Old 04-26-2011, 06:03 AM

Okay..... I'm coming to the bench :)
Old 04-26-2011, 06:55 AM

LOL the emergency kit is cute!

Still waiting on mine, but there is still time. I'm headed over to sign up for May. These swaps are so addicting! :)
Old 04-26-2011, 07:46 AM

Wow, such beautiful squishies. I'm still on the bench waiting for mine.

I am signing up for the next one, just reading and seeing pics is great!
Old 04-26-2011, 10:42 AM

So excited, it is as much fun anticipation SP's receipt of package as it is waiting for mine to arrive. I have just tracked package and it has been cleared by US customs so it is now on its way to Sp and hopefully will arrive by end of week.

I am sitting on a bench by my self eating banoffee cheesecake and that is so NOT good, so hopefully my package will turn up soon and I will be inspired to go into my sewing room and create.
Old 04-26-2011, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by cannyquilter
So excited, it is as much fun anticipation SP's receipt of package as it is waiting for mine to arrive. I have just tracked package and it has been cleared by US customs so it is now on its way to Sp and hopefully will arrive by end of week.

I am sitting on a bench by my self eating banoffee cheesecake and that is so NOT good, so hopefully my package will turn up soon and I will be inspired to go into my sewing room and create.
canny, I'm on the bench with you eating peanutbutter pie, oh sew yummy!!! Though my backside will probably expand this month with all the yummy goodies everyone has been bringing to the bench. Maybe tomorrow, I'll bring an exercise ball to do some core exercises while eating pie :lol: :roll: :lol: