Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed >

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

Old 05-16-2011, 02:45 PM

Oh Aurora, that fabric is just gorgeous. Can't wait to see what you make with it.

Originally Posted by Aurora
I had planned to post a photo of my April package last Monday, but when I got to my UFO, I was informed we were taking road trip to our favorite fabric shop. Here is the photo of the items I received from pennyj123. Don't you just love the the Australian fabric. And now you can finally see the little Koala with her boomerang. I bet she doesn't have any trouble catching little boy Koalas, poor guys probably do not know what hit them.

As you can see, I haven't touched the Black Chocolate -- where are you guys that wanted some of that? I am getting tired of waiting for you to arrive.

Pennyj123, I will take you for a SP any day! I love getting packages from you.

Aurora
Old 05-16-2011, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by pattis47
Oh Aurora, that fabric is just gorgeous. Can't wait to see what you make with it.

Originally Posted by Aurora
I had planned to post a photo of my April package last Monday, but when I got to my UFO, I was informed we were taking road trip to our favorite fabric shop. Here is the photo of the items I received from pennyj123. Don't you just love the the Australian fabric. And now you can finally see the little Koala with her boomerang. I bet she doesn't have any trouble catching little boy Koalas, poor guys probably do not know what hit them.

As you can see, I haven't touched the Black Chocolate -- where are you guys that wanted some of that? I am getting tired of waiting for you to arrive.

Pennyj123, I will take you for a SP any day! I love getting packages from you.

Aurora
pattis47,

The fabric is even more beautiful in person. I will have to search for a pattern that does justice to this fabric.

Aurora
Old 05-16-2011, 08:16 PM

Hi everyone. Am finally home from the hospital. Spent 21 days there instead of the original 5 due to complications having nothing to do with the triple bypass. That went very smoothly. It was a good thing I didn't wait til after Easter, the Dr. said I was on the verge of a major heart attack. Of course I found out what my daughter did and didn't know how to react, but when I got home, and found a large box of cards and gifts from so many people on the board, it just made my day. It took me a couple of days to open everything. Got a great mugrug from Shawnemily, the cutest sewing machine and pincushion from Lawsonsmug, and many more. When I am feeling better I will take a pic so I can post all the great stuff. Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes. They worked!!!!
Old 05-17-2011, 01:19 AM

glad your feeling better
Old 05-17-2011, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by dyer804
I called home from San Diego and my son said that I had a package! I'll let you all know if it is my squishy and what is in it. Very exciting!
Attached is a picture of all of my wonderful goodies from Stitchincat. What a nice surprise to come home to!
Beautiful pachage, but I just wanted to mention the songbirds pattern, that looks awsome!
Old 05-17-2011, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by fabric lover
I called home from San Diego and my son said that I had a package! I'll let you all know if it is my squishy and what is in it. Very exciting!
Attached is a picture of all of my wonderful goodies from Stitchincat. What a nice surprise to come home to!
Beautiful pachage, but I just wanted to mention the songbirds pattern, that looks awsome!
Thanks! I think so too. I will be anxious to get started but I have a long list of projects!
Old 05-18-2011, 05:44 AM

Yesterday I received a pouch from Australia -- what a treat!! My secret pal, Jackie, sent me post cards, a koala spreader knife, needles for my machine, sewing needles that are self-threading (which I put into use immediately!), three beautiful pieces of blender fabric, and a map of where she lives in Australia -- which is a great idea. Thank you so much, Jackie. I wanted to pm you, but you forgot to include your screen name with your lovely note. It was fun and exciting to look your area up on the map.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-198590.jpe   attachment-198591.jpe  
Old 05-18-2011, 05:47 AM

Oops! Double picture posting -- see? I'm twice as proud.
Old 05-18-2011, 05:37 PM
Power Poster

Arent those little bears cute. Nice package
Old 05-19-2011, 04:02 AM

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
Yesterday I received a pouch from Australia -- what a treat!! My secret pal, Jackie, sent me post cards, a koala spreader knife, needles for my machine, sewing needles that are self-threading (which I put into use immediately!), three beautiful pieces of blender fabric, and a map of where she lives in Australia -- which is a great idea. Thank you so much, Jackie. I wanted to pm you, but you forgot to include your screen name with your lovely note. It was fun and exciting to look your area up on the map.
I am glad you liked what I sent Nancy. Sorry I didn't include my screen name, which is. Aussie Croydon.