Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed >

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

Old 04-14-2011, 10:36 PM

Linda Huebner your package is on it's way. Was shipped yesterday and D/C says you probably should receive it on or around the 16th and no later than Monday I should think since it was sent priority mail.
Old 04-15-2011, 01:08 AM

someone in the sweetest state be on the lookout..your package will arrive Wed or Thursday :-D
Old 04-15-2011, 02:23 AM

Originally Posted by mamaheath
What a beautiful wallet you received. I even think I see a zippered compartment in there.
Yes! There is a zippered compartment, a vinyl window for my license (where Nancy put her business card, I blurred out her name, address and phone number, but her business name is there so you can find her on Etsy (etsy.com/shop/bagsgalorenmore). Under the section with the vinyl window is a flap for my check book and the last section holds credit cards! It closes with velcro and is made from beautiful fabrics and is very well made! Lucky, lucky me!
Old 04-15-2011, 05:32 AM

I don't have to be to work until 5 pm today, so here I sit, trying to make a special something for my swap partner. Pattern is a little difficult to understand, hope it turns out OK! I'd love to tell you what it is, but I'm afraid it would be too big of a hint... and then there is always the possibility that it won't turn out the way I had planned anyway! Sure hope to finish it today though, so we'll see!

Where has everyone gone?!! You must all either be enjoying your newly received goodies... or stressing about getting your packages finished and in the mail (like me!!) Have a good day, all!
Old 04-15-2011, 05:33 AM

Originally Posted by bjeriann
I love the gifts from Wine Woman. Thank you, I'm sitting here drinking some of the herbal tea and enjoying the candy. The sand dollar is beautiful. Tomorrow I'll give myself a pedicure. Thanks again.
Jeri, what's the polaroid of? Is that you, or wine woman? Could we get a close up? Please?
Old 04-15-2011, 05:36 AM

Awesome Awesome packages!!! I so enjoy looking at all of the different packages everyone is receiving ... It is so much fun. :)

Alot of neat homemade gifts also!!! I must learn to start making something homemade also and putting them into the swaps; however, sometimes life is too busy and gets in the way of sitting down and making something. :-D
Old 04-15-2011, 05:37 AM

Originally Posted by Zappycat
I don't have to be to work until 5 pm today, so here I sit, trying to make a special something for my swap partner. Pattern is a little difficult to understand, hope it turns out OK! I'd love to tell you what it is, but I'm afraid it would be too big of a hint... and then there is always the possibility that it won't turn out the way I had planned anyway! Sure hope to finish it today though, so we'll see!

Where has everyone gone?!! You must all either be enjoying your newly received goodies... or stressing about getting your packages finished and in the mail (like me!!) Have a good day, all!

You could PM me with what you're struggling with, maybe I could help you out? Maybe a phone call between us is in order? Let me know.
Old 04-15-2011, 06:14 AM

A secret pal in california will be receiving her package early next week :) Shipped it out today!!!
Old 04-15-2011, 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by Terryl
Originally Posted by Zappycat

You could PM me with what you're struggling with, maybe I could help you out? Maybe a phone call between us is in order? Let me know.
Awww... thanks Terryl! I'll let you know if I get stuck!
Old 04-15-2011, 06:44 AM

Originally Posted by Terryl
Originally Posted by bjeriann
I love the gifts from Wine Woman. Thank you, I'm sitting here drinking some of the herbal tea and enjoying the candy. The sand dollar is beautiful. Tomorrow I'll give myself a pedicure. Thanks again.
Jeri, what's the polaroid of? Is that you, or wine woman? Could we get a close up? Please?
It's a cute picture frame.