Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed >

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

Old 04-18-2011, 03:31 PM

I am not usually an "at the last minute" person, but my package went out today, and someone in WA, shall recieve it soon. This has been a big month for me, I recieved a promotion at work and it has been kind of chaotic, making the change over to the other position. But this was so much fun. I do have a tracking number and will be watching it arrive.
Old 04-18-2011, 03:39 PM

My goodness - the mailman came today and the box was wonderful that I got from Kellie G!!! She sent Fons & Porter machine quilting grip gloves (and I use gloves to machine quilt), the new Fons & Porter quilt magazine, a box of Earl Grey tea (my favorite!), 2 boxes of Good 'n Plenty, a tea bag holder, two fat quarters, a really cute needle case/mirror, sewing machine needles, a lovely postcard of her area and a very nice letter and last but not least - a very cute night lite.
Kellie's thoughtful, fun filled box made today a very special day.

Thank you, Kellie!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-186010.jpe  
Old 04-18-2011, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by katvert
Delivered, April 18, 2011, 11:42 am, BEYER, PA

My package shows delivered, if you are in PA - check your mailbox!!
Yes it did arrive today and it's really great.

Even the card was special - It was handmade out of scraps. I can't wait to dig into the Homemade Peach Preserves - in my book better than candy anyday. Katrina made me a wonderful MugRug filled with a serving of coffee to go with it, there was a candle to relax to while I rub the body butter over myself to get ready for summer tans. She included 3 pens, notepaper, and a fabric folding pen set. ( I've seen them but never bought one) and WOW 9 wonderful FQ's. Thank you so much Katvert - you are the BEST.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-186014.jpe  
Old 04-18-2011, 03:53 PM

I received the most wonderful surprise today when I got home. I had a wonderful squishie from NC Quilter. She was so generous. I received some fabric, I love the green and fushia, some jelly beans (I had almost purchased some today, I love them), a chocolate bar (ya'll can see it is still intact), a note pad, some hot chocolate. Her furry friend sent Nina some puppy treats, she will love them when she gets home from the farm with her Daddy later this week.

Thank you NC Quilter :)
Attached Thumbnails attachment-186016.jpe  
Old 04-18-2011, 04:03 PM

I came home today to a wonderful package from ginniele, she sent me so many things and I hope it was all there because my box was open.Thank You so much I love it all Ginger!!!!I got fabrics,cross stitch books, aida cloth,flower seeds,magnetic pin holder, safety pins, needle threader,a wonderful pot holder she made, and the prettist card!!! Im spoiled!!!!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-186034.jpe   attachment-186035.jpe   attachment-186036.jpe  
Old 04-18-2011, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Rusty's Mama
My goodness - the mailman came today and the box was wonderful that I got from Kellie G!!! She sent Fons & Porter machine quilting grip gloves (and I use gloves to machine quilt), the new Fons & Porter quilt magazine, a box of Earl Grey tea (my favorite!), 2 boxes of Good 'n Plenty, a tea bag holder, two fat quarters, a really cute needle case/mirror, sewing machine needles, a lovely postcard of her area and a very nice letter and last but not least - a very cute night lite.
Kellie's thoughtful, fun filled box made today a very special day.

Thank you, Kellie!
You are very welcome, I am glad you like everything.
Old 04-18-2011, 04:15 PM

I send my sp box today. She live in Florida. I hope she likes it.
Old 04-18-2011, 04:17 PM

Ginger, I tried to send you a pm but the board name is not comming up, is it ginniele? I even tried ginniel anyway thank you so much!!!! I finally figured it out its ginnie6!!
Old 04-18-2011, 04:26 PM

Candi.. I'm so relieved your package was "found" and delivered!!! Hope you enjoy it! I love these swaps! Hope they can continue.
Old 04-18-2011, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by Kellie G
Oh yippee!!!! No bench for me this month! This is the first month that I have NOT been on the bench!!! I got a great package from grumpy90650...It was in the mailbox today that I picked up on the way to work. (will post pics from home tomorrow!!!) What wonderful things: 2 bags of sugar free chocolate candy, 5 beautiful moda marble fabrics in easter colors (they look like dyed eggs), a burgandy fabric and one with birdhouses on it, birdhouse stickers (I collect birdhouses), a notepad and pen, note cards with stickers, and the cutest "Egg plant"---it is a ceramic egg that you crack the top off and water to grow pansies....can't wait to get that in the window!!!! What a haul I got.....Thank you so much Gina....I LOVE everything....
YEY, Kellie! I thought you had been on the bench every month! I'm glad your streak has been broken! Sounds like a wonderful package!