Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: April Secret Pal Swap-Signups end March 31 at 11:50PM. Come join the fun!

SP, did you know that the first female graduate of any US military academy to achieve the rank of General came from your county?

Blog Entries
    I am waiting for a internet delivery then will mail. I have never had a problem with the company I have ordered from so I believe I'll get it in plenty of time to sort and mail.
    Good Better Best, never let it rest till the good is better and the better best

My secret pal package will go out Monday, I think I found some things that she really likes and made a little something also.
    PMarch

My secret pal package in on its way to her. I found her favorite candy in the shape of a bunny... had to buy it for her. She can expect the package on Wednesday!
    Choose to focus your time, energy and conversation around people who inspire you, support you and help you to grow you into your happiest, strongest, wisest self.~Karen Salmansohn

Blog Entries
    Sent my sp out today. I’m excited, I think she’s going to like what I sent!
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    ~Mahatma Ghandi

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Waiting again for my order to come. Will send as soon as it gets here. BrendaK
    Be kind to yourself, by being kind to others. When you help others you help yourself.

In my secret pals state-it is against the law for your false teeth to be crafted from leather also if your child burps during a church service you could be arrested!

Blog Entries
    Part of my order for my secret pal will be here on the 11th, the other part should be here by then and I will mail the next day. I hope she will take a photo cause I can't. Although I am going to work on it so who knows, maybe I will be able to take photos by then. My birthday is the 24th (82) and I am hoping for a new iPad. I used to take pictures with my old iPad but something has been wrong with it and it won't take pictures any more.

My package should be going out today.
    Anna Quilts

I really enjoy this swap. Once I send everyone's out, I cannot even remember who mine is. I love it. I read everyone's clues trying to determine if it is me.
    Choose to focus your time, energy and conversation around people who inspire you, support you and help you to grow you into your happiest, strongest, wisest self.~Karen Salmansohn

Mine is going out tomorrow. It has about a 5-6 hour travel time

I received my SP package from Kathy (hav4boys) today, I love it all I can’t wait to read the book, Thank you so much for the wonderful patterns I am going to get started on trying them, The fabric is beautiful and I really loved the York peppermint bunny it got squashed but it still tastes wonderful, again thank you for everything.

Name:  920BE3D8-7920-426D-B8C6-928A1ED19546.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  1.09 MB

Mailed a package to my SP today. Hope you like it! By the way, Secret Pal, better bundle up tonight. Your temp is going down into the 20s!

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    I received a package today from Pamela Ory. She went above and beyond. I can't begin to tell you what a wonderful package it is. We are both collectors of Matayoshkas (Russian Nesting Dolls). I received a beautiful one with a total of five dolls. a darling bear tape, , jeweled book mark, pattern, 1 small storage container, some mints. Bobbin holders that go on thread, a 4" square wool mat, 2 yards light batiks, 7 FQ's beautiful colors. and 1 Juicy Jewels Batik Charm Pack last but not least a fat quarter of matayoshka fabric.. I will try to take pictures tomorrow and hopefully I will be able to show you all. Thank you so much Pam as I said the package was wonderful. BrendaK
    Last edited by BrendaK; 04-10-2019 at 11:05 PM.
    Be kind to yourself, by being kind to others. When you help others you help yourself.

BrendaK I love the purple fabrics you gave me last swap. This is what I have done with them so far. I still need to add borders.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Queenbarbiej;8238897]BrendaK I love the purple fabrics you gave me last swap. This is what I have done with them so far. I still need to add borders.[/QUOTE

I love your quilt Queenbariej, purple is one of my favorite colors. I hope you post a photo when it is finished.

Gorgeous quilt Queenbarbiej.

Love seeing the boxes go out and come in. Thank you everyone!

Blog Entries
    Your package is in the mail secret pal. You will receive it by Mon.15th.

Always love seeing everyones goodies. Great package armylady! Queenbarbiej,I love seeing what you made with fabric received in this swap. Thanks for posting the picture. Love where it is going.
    Anna Quilts

Blog Entries
    Secret Pal package on it's way, will arrive on Monday.

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenbarbiej View Post
    BrendaK I love the purple fabrics you gave me last swap. This is what I have done with them so far. I still need to add borders.
    Man is that pretty. Can I have them back? (Ha,Ha) glad to see what you have done. BrendaK
    Last edited by BrendaK; 04-11-2019 at 04:55 PM.

Queenbarbiej, that quilt is beautiful! Purple is one of my favorite colors. Be sure to post a picture when it's finished - I bet it will be gorgeous!

Secret Pal, c
    ompared to the rest of the country, your town's cost of living is 11.40% lower than the U.S. average.

Thank You, Mary Christine!

Received a wonderful package of goodies from Mary Christine today! Many fabrics, a book, and patterns, patterns, patterns galore! She also sent a sweet card! Take a look...

P.S. I also sent my package out today and it is going far away!

Smile SP April

I received a great SP package from AnnaQuilts last night 5" sq. Tula Pink, Pillow case kit. 1yd. pink fabric, pin cushion and more Thank you

Just received a message from Bullock2us saying that she received the package I sent her and asked me to post a picture so here goes Ill try
    PMarch

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast