Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: April Secret Pal Swap-Signups end March 31 at 11:50PM. Come join the fun!

My secret pal's package is on its way. Here's the purple quilt top. I have it completed. Now to sandwich and quilt it. The size is 72" x 85".
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    I received a lovely package from my secret pal this a.m. I have no idea who it is. What is your screen name???? I love the gold and green fabric and the gold and white fabric. They will immediately go into what I'm working on now. And the little case....how sweet to have it packed with goodies.

I lost my phone over the weekend and have a new one that is too complicated for this old lady. It might take me a while to get a picture.

Thanks so much. Very thoughtful and very much appreciated. Marcia

Blog Entries
    Oh, now I see Juanita Bean!!!! It is you. Thanks so much.

I got spoiled!

Look at what Gaijin send. A Kim Diehl and Jo Morton book, a bundle of muted patriotic Fabrics, adorable piece of Japanese fabric and a little Japanese garden structure, needles and pins from Japan, doggie treats, a tea towel and a quilting license plate. Doggie treats are open already for Nina my 7 lb doggy. The tea towel says I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter. Very cute! Thank you for everything. Many of these things where specific request. Picture to follow.
    Last edited by Annaquilts; 04-15-2019 at 03:25 PM.
    Anna Quilts

Quote Originally Posted by Queenbarbiej View Post
    My secret pal's package is on its way. Here's the purple quilt top. I have it completed. Now to sandwich and quilt it. The size is 72" x 85".
    Beautiful Queenbarbiej! What a great size too. I love it. Thanks for posting a picture. Now off to play with my new goodies.
    Anna Quilts

I’m glad you liked your package, Annaquilts!

I returned from a weekend of spoiling my grandsons to find an awesome package from my secret pal. Thank you, Battle Axe! Will post a picture of all my goodies tomorrow, except for the cat toys which have already been attacked by my fur babies.

Awesome secret pal package from Frsur33. I love all the bright fabric. She made me a McCloud Kitchen dishtowel that is gorgeous. I got sewing kleenex, tons of fabric, buttons (I collect), mint sticks, toffee, and chocolate, two mini quilt kits, blade keeper (needed and did not even know they existed, stitch witchery (use a lot) and thread. Thank you Mollie.Name:  SP April all.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  1.40 MBName:  SP April Towel.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  1.55 MB
    Choose to focus your time, energy and conversation around people who inspire you, support you and help you to grow you into your happiest, strongest, wisest self.~Karen Salmansohn

I was finishing up my BOOM blocks yesterday and my grandson was spending the day with me. He heard my machine and came running in saying "help?" I put him in my lap and he sewed with me. He would push the reverse down for me. While I was ironing, he would play with my buttons.
    Name:  57155191_870847446593188_969543988958724096_o.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  112.1 KBName:  56691280_870847546593178_6040851019124965376_o.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  118.9 KB
    Choose to focus your time, energy and conversation around people who inspire you, support you and help you to grow you into your happiest, strongest, wisest self.~Karen Salmansohn

That is a great package have4boys. So what is stitch witchery used for in quilting? You got my interest peaked. Would this also work with batting?
    Anna Quilts

I got my package yesterday 😁 I will post a photo late tonight or tomorrow sorry for the delay !! I love it though 😍

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Well my secret pal you should receive your package tomorrow. I tried to include what you wanted. As always if there is something you can't use please feel free to pass it on. I tried to take a picture but I couldn't download it. Someday I will be able to do that.

Queen, I love your quilt.

Hope you all have a super Easter.

Hugs BrendaK
    Be kind to yourself, by being kind to others. When you help others you help yourself.

Finally posting a picture of the awesome goodies I received from Battle Axe. Thanks again, Marcia!Name:  spapril.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  90.4 KB

Hav4boys I just noticed that pictures you posted of your secret swap that the spool purple thread looks like it's holding up the end of the table of the above picture.

So far there are lots of lovely gifts being giving. I hope my secret pal will like her package.

Quote Originally Posted by Annaquilts View Post
    That is a great package have4boys. So what is stitch witchery used for in quilting? You got my interest peaked. Would this also work with batting?
    I use if with small piece applique. I do a lot of applique.

Thank you everyone for keeping me posted on the comings and goings of packages.

Okay, how on earth was that adorable towel made!

Oh I got such a surprise today,itís been raining all day and all of a sudden the UPS guy is here! I got an awesome package today from LaQuita Bristow, I got a T Shirt,fabric,note pad,needles,labels,and this cute little Dottie Doll she made.Thank you LaQuita I love it all!! It really made my day!!!! Iíll have to try to load a picture in a little while my intranet is acting up
    PMarch

Trying again
    PMarch

Blog Entries
    I got my secret pal package today. My husband came in with this large box, BrendaK it was like Christmas! My daughter will be visiting this Saturday, hopefully she can help me send a photo. If it can't be done then I will send a list Monday.
    I love everything that you sent. Thank you so very much!!
    Good Better Best, never let it rest till the good is better and the better best

I love that Dottie Doll. How cute.

Here is a photo of my package from Sunrise450!! It is full of beautiful fabric, my favorites !! handmade coasters , candy!, a template with pattern which I love the idea of and pens which will be perfect for when I start school in the fall! Thank you so much!
    Name:  sp1.PNG
Views: 58
Size:  488.3 KB

It looks like everyone made out like bandits this month. It is fun seeing all the packages.
    Anna Quilts

I received my package on Saturday. Thank you Bullock2us. Thank you for the lovely fabrics and patterns. I will post pictures later.

Here's what I received from Bulluck2us. Thank you for everything.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast