Only in my dreams for now.

Although next weekend I may not be on the board much if at all
we are going to the cabin in the mountains. When I say "cabin"
what I really mean is a 5 bedroom A-frame house that Tim's
grandfather spent 20 years building.

This will be the first visit to the cabin in almost 4 years last time
we went up for Thanksgiving weekend.

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
I missed this post. Louise? You're moving???
Old 08-05-2012, 06:40 AM

Lori,
Here are a few links for mural wallpaper the first one the prices aren't to bad $19.95. The second one you can send for free samples.
http://www.muralsuperstore.com/

http://www.magicmurals.com/?gclid=CP...FWaFQAodvFEAfQ

Hope this helps you. I used one of these years ago when I had a craft booth and it worked great and was easy to put up if you know how to do wallpaper (I didn't but a friend did).
Donna C.

Old 08-05-2012, 06:50 AM

Off Topic

Thanks to all who have been praying for my son who was diagnosed with MRSA, he is home and doing okay, lives by himself and is 44 years old so can handle things... He needs to have the wound repacked every day and give himself a shot in the port... ( antibodic) This will go on at least for another week as he doesn't see the surgeaon till then, they want the would to heal from the inside out..

With all the stress my Fibro has really bloomed into a full body thing... Had to go to Wal-mart and am now in for the day... Missed mass as I have a cough also...
Old 08-05-2012, 08:45 AM

Hello quilty friends....Buslady's box could be coming to me....I'm WAY south and she's sent to me before....k9dancer is sending to someone with a dog which could also be me...quilty louise wasn't the one moving from old building, it was havplenty...my boxes are ready to be mailed tomorrow...the newbie likes everything haha and just from the list she seems like a very cheerful, energetic person...the box going to the regular is going to someone that I have swapped with before, but it's been quite a while.
Old 08-05-2012, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
Many years ago I worked for someone who was so crazy that I'd come home and think I was having a heart attack. Turns out it was anxiety. The doctor gave me some Xanax. I used it for two days and then decided, if I have to be medicated to work for this nut, I don't want to work here. So I quit. I later found out most of the staff was on Xanax. .
Sounds like my last job. I have other issues but I've been begging for xanax for a few years now. They keep giving me crazy expensive stuff that doesn't work. so I quit my job too, but that just brings it all back down to normal for me levels but still higher than most people.

I have a woof woof here and a woof woof there. well.. just 1 woof but he's learning to woof all over the place now that his mom is gone.
Old 08-05-2012, 10:33 AM

Another clue to my SP: she's allergic to cats, as am I.
Old 08-05-2012, 11:06 AM
Banned

HAHA I have an AWESOME clue, but sadly I can't share it
because it would give it away MUCH to easy.

So instead here is a different set of clues:

They have 2 pets but can't give any other clues about them.
One of their favorites colors is the same as one of mine.
They like a bird that can be found in a "holiday/season" (but which one?)
One of their machines is the same brand name as one of mine
(I have 2 brands, but only use 1 of them).
They live about 1,858.9 miles from me.

Do you know who you are yet?
Old 08-05-2012, 12:23 PM
Power Poster

Lori, so sorry to hear about disease and hope with rest and the proper sleep that it will help. Good luck with your window. You will have to post a picture when you have it completed.
Old 08-05-2012, 12:52 PM

Just a question - who was it some time back was commenting they had taken the AARP Defensive Driving Course and had almost fallen asleep - or perhaps they HAD fallen asleep? I thought about it at the time, but did not respond. I'm glad it wasn't me as I taught that class. But then we quit AARP in protest of some of their 'support' ideas, so had to quit teaching as well. That last day was a doozy, I'll agree.
Old 08-05-2012, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Vanogay View Post
Just a question - who was it some time back was commenting they had taken the AARP Defensive Driving Course and had almost fallen asleep - or perhaps they HAD fallen asleep? I thought about it at the time, but did not respond. I'm glad it wasn't me as I taught that class. But then we quit AARP in protest of some of their 'support' ideas, so had to quit teaching as well. That last day was a doozy, I'll agree.
Hi Vanogay,

My DH has insisted that we subscribe to AARP magazine and become members. I skim the magazine monthly and there are a few articles that are interesting, but so far, I have found nothing else that has caught my eye. Ex - the auto insurance is no better than the Allstate Insurance I have had for 46 years. There is no savings using AARP that I can see - in fact, I think it might be more expensive. What are you referring to regarding protesting some of their 'support' ideas? BTW, it was not me that fell asleep, although had I taken the class, I'm sure I'd qualify for bored and sleepy. LOL.