Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
August Secret Pal Swap CLOSED >

August Secret Pal Swap CLOSED

August Secret Pal Swap CLOSED

Old 08-24-2011, 08:24 AM
Power Poster

sonniboo love the doggie post a note. that's just too cute. Pennyj very cute bootie pin cushion. I never seen one like that. Hope everybody is signing up for sept.Mary
Old 08-24-2011, 10:25 AM

The packages are rocking!

Lori, yes keep yourself well, the swap stuff can wait if need be. :D
Old 08-24-2011, 10:28 AM

all sighned up for Sept.
Hope you feel better Lori and Tussymussy
Old 08-24-2011, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Tussymussy
Being very sneaky, I got Mike to go and get me a drink....... so a quick message before he gets back - you made him blush! and yes, he definately is a keeper.

Can't wait to get back to normal. Sue.
Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
I just received a pm from Tussymussy's Mike saying that he is reading the posts to her as she has given up trying to read them as the glare from the computer screen is to much for her. She also said how very much she appreciates all the messages of good will that she has had from everyone, and wanted to thank us. I say Mike is a keeper!
Sue I hope that you get better soon. Did you finish the cross-stich pattern???
Old 08-24-2011, 11:51 AM

I am taking a break from inputing all of the Sept signups in. Thanks to all of you for using new questions. We have 66 signed up so far and I still have 32 more pms to go. Called my Dr's office this morning and talked to her nurse (crying really) they got me in today and she thinks it is a disc problem, changed my medicine added prednisone and set me up with therapy, moist heat kind not the exercise kind. If not better in a few days will do a MRI I guess you have to go through the other steps before ins will OK a MRI. So I am still hanging in there.
Lori, hope that you get to feeling better soon ((((((((hugs)))))))
Old 08-24-2011, 12:57 PM

Awesome package, Soniboo. Love all these reds, I guess that must be your favorite color???? In love it too.

Lori, I hope you get some pain relief soon. ((((hugs))))
Old 08-24-2011, 01:35 PM

I stared it, but my sight put a stop to it :thumbdown: It is something to look forward to after the operation.

Originally Posted by tedytrser
Being very sneaky, I got Mike to go and get me a drink....... so a quick message before he gets back - you made him blush! and yes, he definately is a keeper.

I just received a pm from Tussymussy's Mike saying that he is reading the posts to her as she has given up trying to read them as the glare from the computer screen is to much for her. She also said how very much she appreciates all the messages of good will that she has had from everyone, and wanted to thank us. I say Mike is a keeper!
Old 08-24-2011, 02:06 PM

Hi Sue, you are sneaking back on the board again!! Do you have a date for your operation? Hope all goes well.

Eileen

I stared it, but my sight put a stop to it :thumbdown: It is something to look forward to after the operation.

Originally Posted by tedytrser

Old 08-24-2011, 03:14 PM

Lori, can you put your morning dose of meds by your bed and take them before you get up?
Still saying some prayers for your healing. Hope you are feeling better soon.
Old 08-24-2011, 03:34 PM

Hi all what neat packages you are all receiving. I had to sit out Aug. Good thing I did. The first 2 weeks of Aug were H*LL!! I was scheduled for minor surgery on Aug 8th. Luckily the DR did an in office procedure so I didn't have to go to the hospital. Aug 7th we got a call that DH's brother had died. His wife woke up to find him dead in the bed next to her. The autopsy said he had 2 completely blocked arteries near his heart so that caused a massive heart attack or a stroke. We went to his funeral the following weekend, we got home and 2 hours later got a call that DH's sister had passed away!! We knew she wasn't well so that was expected. His brother was a total shock. Then the next day I got a call that my brother in Reno was in ICU and not doing well. We went to southern Ca to SIL's funeral then up 395 to Reno on the way home to visit my brother. He's doing better and got to go home yesterday. SO this has been a bad month for us. I hope to sign up for Sept so will check to see when the deadline to do so is. Hopefully next month will be a better one!! crafty_linda_b