August Secret Pal Swap CLOSED >

August Secret Pal Swap CLOSED

August Secret Pal Swap CLOSED

Old 08-09-2011, 01:26 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by candi
Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene
Just returned from the PO. SP you should be receiving your pkg on Friday. It's going to a state that begins with "M", you love purple and Christmas! Hope thats not too many hints!LOL! Oh and SP I've seen your name on this thread a few times. (well maybe more than a few LOL!)Can't wait untill you get it, I made my first mugrug for you.
Wow this sounds like me!!!!! Only I'm on here all the time.lol. I love homemade gifts,hope it is me. Guess I need to calm down and just wait and see.Mary
Ooh, Mary, how exciting! I too think it is you. :P
If you think so too,it's gotta be me!! I love purple and christmas is my favorite holiday and I live in Missouri with a big M. OMG I sound like I am 5 years old. Mary
Old 08-09-2011, 01:31 PM
Power Poster

Dabler312 your avatar puppy looks just like one of my dogs. He is 16 yrs old or will be next month. He is just a big ole sweetie.Not a viciuos bone in his big ole body. He snores soooo loud. Everyone laughs at him. Mary
Old 08-09-2011, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by starshine
Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2
OK SP be on the lookout, mailed your pkg. out today and it is going north of me to a state that begins and ends with the same letter. Last hint......:-) Should be there Wednesday!!!!
Oh is it me? I'm in a state that begins and ends with the same letter, but there are 11 of us in the swap..... but I'll be away for a week starting tomorrow. So maybe it is going to one of the other 11.
Me too, away, Wednesday to Wednesday!
Old 08-09-2011, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
I have really enjoyed the positive attitudes everyone has been showing. Remember if you have a problem, other than with candi, send me a pm and I will take care of it for you.
:shock: :?
Don't worry Candi, I was invited back today to be your "stalking commrad in arms" :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: Looks like the team is back together :thumbup:
Old 08-09-2011, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by soniboo
Originally Posted by hoppa
Ok my pkg is almost done and will be heading to the post office soon. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaneed to put in one more thing and off it will go to a state that has a lake. No Candi it is not you. But since it is our birthday this monh I am sure we wont be waiting too long.
Hoppa, I was the lucky recipient of a beautiful package from Dotty. I am just watching out for other peoples' packages now..lol, sounds like I have a problem, huh? :lol:
candi, reading these I have a mental image of a bloodhound with a crown...just saying :lol: :lol: :lol:
Too funny.
Old 08-09-2011, 01:55 PM

Dear SP,
Because I love you soooo much I am getting out of my bed and taking my happy hinny to the post office to mail you package. I came home from work with a horrible migraine. This makes 2 days in a row.
Old 08-09-2011, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by Terryl
I have really enjoyed the positive attitudes everyone has been showing. Remember if you have a problem, other than with candi, send me a pm and I will take care of it for you.
Don't worry Candi, I was invited back today to be your "stalking commrad in arms" :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: Looks like the team is back together :thumbup:
Terryl how lovely to see you. I have missed you a lot. Welcome back.
Old 08-09-2011, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Tussymussy
Originally Posted by Terryl
Terryl how lovely to see you. I have missed you a lot. Welcome back.
Why thank you Tussy, I have missed the banter on this thread.
Old 08-09-2011, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by arizonagirl
Dear SP,
Because I love you soooo much I am getting out of my bed and taking my happy hinny to the post office to mail you package. I came home from work with a horrible migraine. This makes 2 days in a row.
I was in bed at 6:00 last night with one too. I got out of bed to have dinner, then went right back to bed. I hope you start feeling. Those are miserable to have!
Old 08-09-2011, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by SharonAnne
OK, here's the longer message. Sorry, I loved my package to pieces but it did not cause paralysis of my typing hands.

If you have ever been the recipient of skaduzy's (Sue McGurk) packages, you know what a treat it was to be her SP. She is a very generous lady who quilts beautifully. See photo #1. I received sooo many lovely gifts that I had to take multiple pictures to do her thoughtfulness justice. A mug rug for both me and my DH (unbeknownst to Sue, his b-day is next week, so he was thrilled with the early present).

Photo #2 - 5 gorgeous FQ's in dreamy soft blues and florals, Moda muslin squares in graduated beige and brown hues (such wonderful quality), thread (the colors of which I truly needed), seam ripper, universal needles (always exciting to receive), star post-it notepad (I use these daily and always run out), and an angel photo/note holder (my daughter's name is Angela, so it will remind me of her on the other side of the country).

Photo #3 - a potato chip bag pattern (lol) which will make up beautifully with the fabrics she sent, note pads for my constant lists I make, Quilting Magazines (also VERY welcomed since I am not smart enough to subscribe to any right now), flavor changing gum (never tried this treat before), and a Hershey dark chocolate bar that remained unopened only until the picture was taken.

Sue - you are a wonderful SP and I am so very appreciative of the care and effort you put into my package. I love every single thing!!! Bless you.

Love those mug rugs!