Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Azaleas – 2 month Boom Group Thread >

Azaleas – 2 month Boom Group Thread

Azaleas – 2 month Boom Group Thread

Old 02-22-2022, 09:46 AM
Power Poster

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Janice, and thank you for leading this group! Hope you have a special day!
Attached Thumbnails purple-roses-happy-b-day.gif  
Old 02-22-2022, 09:49 AM
Power Poster

Libster, I was just looking at Weebly and noticed in my last block for you the background looks black. Please be assured it's not black, but the same dark aqua in your flowers. It will look better in person!
Old 02-22-2022, 10:20 AM

Happy birthday Janice. Hope is it the best one yet!
Old 02-22-2022, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
For those of you rooting for my finger graft, it's coming along well. The "piece" has adhered where it was chopped off and looks good so far. I think this is going to work.
YEAH!!! We are all rooting for your finger graft ;-) Hugs!!
Old 02-22-2022, 01:27 PM

Happy Birthday, Janice!! I hope your day is everything you could wish for and then some.

Sewbiz, take care of the finger. Thanks for letting me know about the block background color.

These are my last two blocks. I'll start QAYG with the blocks I made while I wait for all of the blocks to come home. Both of these are for Hav4boys. One of them has whipped my rear pretty well all day. I have never sewn, ripped and resewn a block this many times before. Ever! I finally got away from my machine, went to my friend's and took her out of the house for a while. When I got back home, it went together in 10 minutes flat. Thank you, Lord. Hav4, I hope you like them.
Attached Thumbnails 100_0241-2-.jpg   100_0245-2-.jpg  
Old 02-22-2022, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Libster View Post
Happy Birthday, Janice!! I hope your day is everything you could wish for and then some.

Sewbiz, take care of the finger. Thanks for letting me know about the block background color.

These are my last two blocks. I'll start QAYG with the blocks I made while I wait for all of the blocks to come home. Both of these are for Hav4boys. One of them has whipped my rear pretty well all day. I have never sewn, ripped and resewn a block this many times before. Ever! I finally got away from my machine, went to my friend's and took her out of the house for a while. When I got back home, it went together in 10 minutes flat. Thank you, Lord. Hav4, I hope you like them.
Absolutely stunning!!! I think this will be my favorite quilt ever!
Old 02-22-2022, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Libster View Post

Hi there, I think these two are for the 3 month group. Hav4boys's two fabrics on the 2 month thread are the chickens and the skulls. But they are definitely beautiful! Hugs!
Old 02-22-2022, 02:43 PM

Happy Birthday Janice, hope you had a great day.
Old 02-22-2022, 02:47 PM
Power Poster

Good catch, Rebaquilts!

I think those blocks are terrific! They remind me of a hippie-themed quilt we had a while back, tie-dye and black. So pretty.
Old 02-22-2022, 03:34 PM

You are so right, Rebaquilts! Redoing that block so many times today really has me rattled. Sorry, Janice. I'll post them to the Begonia group now.