Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Begonias – 3 month Boom Group Thread >

Begonias – 3 month Boom Group Thread

Begonias – 3 month Boom Group Thread

Old 04-14-2022, 09:20 AM
Power Poster

No it's not wrong! I'm glad to hear it, because it means you'll be around for another Boom... yay!

Looking forward to seeing your pretty Easter dresses when you get done.

I've decided to go to the AQS Quiltweek in Paducah later this month. I'm sure I'll have no prob finding my next Boom fabrics, HA! Can't wait to see the show, but I really love all the shopping, too.
Old 04-14-2022, 09:27 AM
Power Poster

I made this little dress for Ivy recently. She wouldn't hold still or pose because she was all sugared up on Birthday cake and thought it was funny that I was chasing her around to get a shot of the dress...
Attached Thumbnails img_1995-1-.jpg   img_1994.jpg  
Old 04-14-2022, 10:36 AM

Jayne, No you aren’t the only one! I apologize for not being available much. It’s been a bit crazy here and yesterday I had a booster vaccine that knocked me down hard. Better today but I’m taking otc meds. I’ll get to putting the pix in the gallery in a day or two. Great blocks btw.
Old 04-14-2022, 02:29 PM

Sewbiz, love the young lady pics. The dress is darn cute too.
Old 04-14-2022, 04:46 PM
Power Poster

Smile

Originally Posted by JayneW View Post
I think I might be the only person still reading this thread!

Here is today's block, its my second one for Hav4. Looking in the gallery, there weren't many on white, so I figured I better help balance things out. I like how this turned out. I think this is going to be a really awesome quilt - I love that your son did the tye-die for you!
Nope you are not. I check on a regular basis. Just been sewing and enjoying the nice weather. We camped on the beach for 2 weeks but now I am home again. I am really enjoying the blocks being posted. They are all very inspiring and in designs I have never made and many not seen.
Old 04-14-2022, 08:14 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Libster View Post
Sewbiz, love the young lady pics. The dress is darn cute too.
Lol, and to think she was only a baby just yesterday.

Anna, I'm jealous that you camped on the beach for two weeks! And that's not easy with small children, either.
Old 04-15-2022, 03:50 AM

Jayne great blocks, glad to see more blocks being posted.

Sewbiz little Ivy is growing up so fast and her dress is as cute as she is.

Nz can’t wait to see your little ones in their new dresses

We arrived home last night, wasn’t expecting a light coating of snow and 30 degree temps in mid May. That’s for sure

Have a great Day
Old 04-15-2022, 05:11 AM

Ivy's dress is so cute, SBG. I love Ivy's smile! What a sweetheart!
Old 04-15-2022, 05:38 AM

Good morning, Boomers. Hope everyone is doing well. The gallery is updated so we're good there. Am hoping everyone still working on blocks is keeping an eye on the calendar. Blocks are due by 5/5. Anyone wishing to ship, please go ahead. Don't forget to send me the tracking number when you get it. I've received about half the block packages so we're on our way to being done on time.

Sewbiz, darling dress on a darling little girl. Still no baby here but time is counting down. Shouldn't be more than a week now.

Charlie is coming over for the day so I'll be busy. We plan to see the catfish and the ducks in the pond, check out our neighbors' chickens, do some planting, and bake some cookies. That will hopefully be enough to wear her out for a nice nap later.

Have a great day everyone.
Old 04-16-2022, 04:30 AM

I’m still slowly finishing up the blocks. We got back from our 5 week van trip last week. It took two days to unpack. 7 loads of laundry.

I had one 6 hour sewing day , with stcpaws outside and got much of the spplique work done. I’ve been out of my sewing room as my husbands relatives are here. I sewed on the kitchen table yesterday. I really miss my sewing room! Will post pictures soon

Sewbiz Ivy and her dress are adorable. My sister sent my daughter the cutest little dresses and socks that our twins should be fitting in soon. After my foray into reversible jackets I haven’t tried anything else.
the Omaha family is coming for 5 days and I have to borrow high chairs and cribs for them. It’s going to be a big job hosting a family of 6, we are making up a town scavenger hunt to do with the older kids.