Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 13 "FOUR LEAF CLOVER" 4 Month Group >

Boom 13 "FOUR LEAF CLOVER" 4 Month Group

Boom 13 "FOUR LEAF CLOVER" 4 Month Group

Old 11-16-2014, 01:50 PM

Here are my lovelies! Don't they just look beautiful against the floor? Gives me an idea on a color. thank you all so very much - it will turn into a wonderful wedding quilt......someday!
Attached Thumbnails 20141116_155712_resized.jpg  
Old 11-16-2014, 02:57 PM

Ah, they do look well together! [QUOTE=travelinggramma;6971472]Here are my lovelies! Don't they just look beautiful against the floor? Gives me an idea on a color. thank you all so very much
Old 11-16-2014, 05:39 PM

Default Jade and Clover Blocks

Here are my blocks from Jade and Clover. This is not the final arrangement. After I took the picture, DH and I rearranged them and the 4 with the most pink will probably be the center 4. I will also probably sash them, just not sure what color yet. Maybe a cream with black cornerstones. I just know they need to be separated to keep from getting lost. Thank you all again for the wonderful blocks.
Attached Thumbnails dscf4346.jpg  
Old 11-17-2014, 04:04 AM

Molly, TG how pretty I love seing all the blocks together and how they all play together.
Old 11-17-2014, 05:46 AM

Beautiful. MM! Cannot wait to see it after you've sashed it. TFS!
Originally Posted by mollymunchkin View Post
Here are my blocks from Jade and Clover. This is not the final arrangement. After I took the picture, DH and I rearranged them and the 4 with the most pink will probably be the center 4. I will also probably sash them, just not sure what color yet. Maybe a cream with black cornerstones. I just know they need to be separated to keep from getting lost. Thank you all again for the wonderful blocks.
Old 11-17-2014, 06:57 AM

Joan, I wish I could help you with your tablet, I can only post photos from my iPad, but can't post photos from my computer. I hope your sister will get better and heal fast so she can go home. I'm 77 and my sewing room is in the basement. I hang onto the railing for dear life when I go down.
BeeBeatty, traveling grandma and molly munchkin, your blocks look so nice together. Thanks for showing them.
Janice, I am thinking about the next boom. I will have to read the rules again and decide if I am able to join the swap again this year. I mean next year! I won't be under so much stress as I was this past year and I can now post photos which really helps give me confidence. The blocks are so much fun to make and I learned so much. I worked with fabrics and colors that I previously would never put together and then was so surprised with how well they turned out.
Decisions decisions.
Have a good day everyone.
Old 11-17-2014, 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by Bee Beatty View Post
AZKat,

This is a picture of blocks made for me from the Jade 2-month group and RAB2 Boom that will make up the 25 blocks used in the Christmas Sampler Quilt I am working on - to be finished with binding and photo posted on QB Christmas Eve before midnight. This quilt will be 112" X 112" (king).

Thanks to each of you who made the wonderful blocks in this quilt. Currently I am sewing blocks together in row (3) three. My Christmas Quilt and your Christmas Quilt....photo posted here on QB, by midnight December 24th finished with binder. Just in time to start Boom 14(?)

Buzzy Bee Beatty
Bee,

I WILL take your challenge! I'll have to complete two for every King size you do though. Mine are all wife quilts to be set on top of the bed or used as a throw on the couch.

I'll bring the cord to my phone in to work tomorrow and display my Thanksgiving quilt.
Old 11-17-2014, 07:50 AM

[QUOTE=Janice McC;6969765]Billi, she's DEFINITELY still around (sometimes here, sometimes at the Jacob's ladder thread. Yuk, yuk!) and I can guarantee the quilt isn't done. ROFLOL!
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
Terri, to bad envelopes cant talk, is that swapper still around if she's like me that quilt still may not be done :
HA, HA!

Reading this I'm thinking . . . this has to be me! Quilt is probably on my "wall of shame".
Old 11-17-2014, 08:44 AM

WOW...I love ALL the quilts being laid out. The hardest part for me is deciding on sashing or no sashing and the colors. I wish I had extra of the fabric I sent out so I could make a small sashing with it but I don't even remember where I purchased it! .... My tablet would let me post but the web site doesn't from my tablet. It says "go advanced" where I usuaually post but then it doesn't give me an option of posting pictures..not sure why but it wont so I have to email them to myself then post from work until I get a new laptop. Hopefully I can make the Black Friday sales and get one responably for myself. Here are two pictures of the blocks I laid out, no order, just laid them all out. My son fell in LOVE with the star one and the heart one in the center....I told him DONT even think about me doing the paper pieced one! LOL...I pulled out 3 tops I had finished and didn't see a rush to get quilted but when I laid them out I thought, darn those aren't bad so I put backing with them and they are ready to go to the quilters.
I also finished a "monkey" quilt for my grandson and started on a Lion for the other grandson then a bunny for the granddaughter.. I have 2 other swaps NOT finished yet but I swear Im going to get them done in December!! Cant wait to see everyones finished blocks. I think THIS swap is making some beautiful quilts!!
Attached Thumbnails imag0038.jpg   imag0037.jpg  
Old 11-17-2014, 09:04 AM

Ladies to make a full size quilt with a thin sashing how many blocks do you usually use