Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 13 "JADE" 2 month group >

Boom 13 "JADE" 2 month group

Boom 13 "JADE" 2 month group

Old 06-28-2014, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by seasaw2mch View Post
Wow Jaba it sure is pretty, Thank you, and you are so fast. How do you do both at the same time. LOL If I rush to much I screw things up so I try not to rush and the magic word here is TRY! I get so excite sometimes it's hard to slow down but I'm learning.
Haven't started on the other group yet, next week after all the family leaves. 12 extra in today and tomorrow and will be here until the 5th. Remember I am retired and with just hubby and I here not to much to do. He plays in his shop and I play on the sewing machine. Had time to finish the last block for this group today and it goes to BeeBeatty, hope you like this one Bee[ATTACH=CONFIG]480822[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails dscf2198.jpg  
Old 06-28-2014, 06:08 PM

OMG last pic and I finally got it down a couple of sizes. I will load pics in the boom album as I get time, they are all in a folder on my computer, just need a little time. Hope you all can use the blocks I made for you, I enjoyed each and every one of them, beautiful fabric and easy for me to work with. Think I must have a little OCD or something, I just get on a roll and can't quit!! Love all the blocks you've made for me so far, thank you so much....
Old 06-28-2014, 06:20 PM

Bee, Libster & seasaw2mch what great blocks! I love seeing what everyone has done.

Love my block seasaw2mch! Beautiful!
Old 06-28-2014, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by jaba View Post
Haven't started on the other group yet, next week after all the family leaves. 12 extra in today and tomorrow and will be here until the 5th. Remember I am retired and with just hubby and I here not to much to do. He plays in his shop and I play on the sewing machine. Had time to finish the last block for this group today and it goes to BeeBeatty, hope you like this one Bee[ATTACH=CONFIG]480822[/ATTACH]

Jaba!

I love it! Decided to check in here and was so surprised! Thank you for all the wonderful blocks! I especially love the one you made for me! It's perfect! Will miss your posts..so stay in touch. Blessings! Bee
Old 06-28-2014, 07:18 PM

Oh Bee, I will stay in touch, you can't get rid of me that easy. This next week maybe not, dear grand daughter wants to quilt and practice on the long arm some more. Can't say no, I'm so glad she is sewing and quilting and she is a fanatic at matching those seams, etc. and she loves it! Guess where all my woman cave stuff is going??....not yet, I'm not ready but someday.
Old 06-28-2014, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by Bee Beatty View Post
OMGosh!

All the block are really great! Muse, the Halloween block is terrific! Jaba, you are amazing how you put these together so fast and all well done!

Here is my block for Katskiddin! I didn't notice the "wonky" seam across the top until I looked at the photo. I am going upstairs to see if it looks like that in real time....will have to fix that...will make me buzzy That's what happens when this Bee buzzes to fast Taking a break the rest of today and cooking birthday dinner for my mother and family tomorrow. Happy Sewing!
Unless my Kid sent the same fabric out that I did, I think this is my block. It's beautiful.

Thanks,
AZ KAT (Katskid's mom)
Old 06-29-2014, 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT View Post
Unless my Kid sent the same fabric out that I did, I think this is my block. It's beautiful.

Thanks,
AZ KAT (Katskid's mom)

AZ Kat, you are right! It is your block Bee's gone buzzy again ! Glad you like it.
Old 06-29-2014, 07:26 AM

Default Important - everyone please read!!!

Before you all post your pix, PLEASE scrub them for any personal data. One pic was inadvertently posted with a private email address showing. It has been removed. Double check as soon as you post to make sure nothing is showing at all except possibly the BOARD NAME for the owner of the block. if you find you've posted something personal, you can immediately delete the post by clicking "edit" and selecting DELETE MESSAGE and then hit delete at the bottom. You can repost after editing the pic to remove the unwanted data. If you realize it too late, 20 minutes to edit and delete is your limit, let me know and I'll take care of getting it removed for you so you can repost later.

Let's be vigilant! Thanks.

BTW, I'm adding photos several times daily to the gallery. A few don't owner names on them so if you either made the block or recognize it as yours, let me know and I'll fix it. Thanks!
Old 06-29-2014, 08:14 AM

Good morning ladies

Wow what a great to see so many beautiful blocks what an industrious group. I was going to start my post listing the names and blocks I love then realized its all of them most of all the ones for me :-) thank you thank you thank you!

So I'm busy working away and either I misread or misplace some possibly important information for Construnction of my blocks. So I have 2 questions first is

Mollymunchkin did you revise your instructions to be any of the colors in the block including the white? Not just match the green?

Joanelizbay I looked and looked even checked out the clover group and do not see any preferences is that corect? Or did I miss a post some place?

I think that's it thanks for the help
Old 06-29-2014, 09:23 AM

Gaijin, I worked on your beautiful fabric this morning. It is so perfect for summer! Here's a "Star in a Star" that I made for you. I hope you like it.
Attached Thumbnails 100_0670-2-.jpg