Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 16 - Group Therapy - 3 month group >

Boom 16 - Group Therapy - 3 month group

Boom 16 - Group Therapy - 3 month group

Old 06-26-2016, 05:33 AM

Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
Maybe your carpenter's star wants to be the "star"of the back? It may be beautiful enough to stand alone. I love quilts where the backs are just as pretty as the fronts.
I agree 100%! Some blocks need there own stage. I loved two-sided quilts! I love that carpenter's star too!
Old 06-26-2016, 05:37 AM

Originally Posted by jaba View Post
Janice, love the georgia peach! I'm going to have to look for these and see if they can grow here. Would look great on my Koi pond.
It's all done ladies and ready to go to Florida! Thanks again for making blocks for me, I used every single one and even put some on the back[ATTACH=CONFIG]552832[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]552833[/ATTACH]Kind'a looks like Bam Bam is in a Christmas mood
beautiful quilt. Many hands make light work. It will be a treasure for years to come.

And thanks for the great block! I'm trying to decide on sashing.
Old 06-26-2016, 05:54 PM

Jaba love your quilt, way to go girl. Janice my neighbor at lake just gave me 2 of the light green coral bells. Love the Georgia peach plant, wonder if I can find one here? Took a picture of plant here at my sister's but don't know what it was is called, hoping one of you will but will not be able to post it till I get back to the lake on Friday
Old 06-26-2016, 06:15 PM

I am visiting my Mom and sister. Turned my sister onto quilting about 4 years ago. She dies mostly charity quilts for the missions out of scraps. Last year she bought a.Crafsy quilt kit, 7 month BOM listed as beginner friendly. OMGG not. Every time I come up I have helped her and now we are working on piecing the back together and tomorrow go to a church to sandwich and pin it. Quilt is worthy of a custom quilting job but my sister lives on an extremely limited income and that isn't possible Every cut of the backing she would cringe, worrying it wasn't right. Very nerve wracking It is a queen size and I offered to meander it she was thrilled I might add I have never quilted a queen size quilt
Old 06-27-2016, 10:12 AM

Even though you've never quilted a queen size quilt, there is no doubt you'll do the best job you can so sis will be thrilled.
Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
I am visiting my Mom and sister. Turned my sister onto quilting about 4 years ago. She dies mostly charity quilts for the missions out of scraps. Last year she bought a.Crafsy quilt kit, 7 month BOM listed as beginner friendly. OMGG not. Every time I come up I have helped her and now we are working on piecing the back together and tomorrow go to a church to sandwich and pin it. Quilt is worthy of a custom quilting job but my sister lives on an extremely limited income and that isn't possible Every cut of the backing she would cringe, worrying it wasn't right. Very nerve wracking It is a queen size and I offered to meander it she was thrilled I might add I have never quilted a queen size quilt
Old 06-27-2016, 10:15 AM

I apologize to everyone who has sent me an email that I haven't yet replied to. I've been a bit carried away with other things and I hope to finish up my emails sometime tomorrow. Thanks!
Old 06-27-2016, 05:37 PM

I have received the feedback rating in PMs. How do you do that? I could do the same for everyone.
Old 06-27-2016, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by quilt addict View Post
I have received the feedback rating in PMs. How do you do that? I could do the same for everyone.
I took me forever to figure it out but if you look at this post and my name with a blue number for feedback score click on that it will take you to feedback left for me to the right of that click on leave feedback and follow the prompts.

That is the only way I can figure out how to get to that page.
Old 06-27-2016, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by Billi View Post
I took me forever to figure it out but if you look at this post and my name with a blue number for feedback score click on that it will take you to feedback left for me to the right of that click on leave feedback and follow the prompts.

That is the only way I can figure out how to get to that page.
Everybody says click on the blue number under the picture icon but on my iPad it is green!
Old 06-28-2016, 08:24 AM

Finally got my blocks on the wall, all 34 of them. Yeah, did not get mine done yet, wanted to see how they look together first. Thank you all! I think they are going to be fabulous together.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]553047[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails marvel.jpg