Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 16 - Group Therapy - 3 month group >

Boom 16 - Group Therapy - 3 month group

Boom 16 - Group Therapy - 3 month group

Old 06-25-2016, 06:04 PM

Libster, it happened because of the nice blocks I received, when they are sized enough to sew together easily, it makes all the difference!!
Just a note ladies, no matter who it is...if you like the block that you received, feedback score is nice to receive. Most of you have already received it from me because I appreciated what you made and the accuracy in making it. Thank you again so much.
And libster, had to get it done, leaving in 3 weeks and have a bunch of things to finish first.....

Last edited by jaba; 06-25-2016 at 06:06 PM.
Old 06-25-2016, 06:32 PM

I enjoyed making that block for you. And I agree with you, the blocks were sized pretty well on the money this time. It sure does make it so much easier to put them together that way. I love the quality from this Boom. Well done, Ladies, well done.
Old 06-25-2016, 08:32 PM

I saw the feedback stuff over the past couple of days. I need to sit down tomorrow when I'm not at work and see if I can figure out how to do that. Thanks to those who were kind enough to take the time to leave the nice feedback for me.
Old 06-26-2016, 12:38 AM

I received on about feed back but can't find where to read it.....
Old 06-26-2016, 02:50 AM

Mona, under your name, just click on the blue number 2. That will take you to your ITrader Page where you can read your feedback. To leave feedback for someone, just click the blue number under their name. When that page opens, on the right you'll see " Submit Feedback" in blue. Click that and leave your infor for that person. Easy.
Old 06-26-2016, 04:21 AM
Power Poster

Wow girl! Nice Bam Bam quilt. You never seize to amaze me. You already put it together! Great job! Thanks for posting. I hope to get mine done but it will be awhile.

Originally Posted by jaba View Post
Janice, love the georgia peach! I'm going to have to look for these and see if they can grow here. Would look great on my Koi pond.
It's all done ladies and ready to go to Florida! Thanks again for making blocks for me, I used every single one and even put some on the back[ATTACH=CONFIG]552832[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]552833[/ATTACH]Kind'a looks like Bam Bam is in a Christmas mood
Old 06-26-2016, 04:50 AM
Power Poster

OK I just went through and posted feed back for everyone. I sure hope I did not miss anyone. If so let me know as I definitely do not mean to. thank you everyone for a wonderful and fun swap.
Old 06-26-2016, 04:52 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Libster View Post
Mona, under your name, just click on the blue number 2. That will take you to your ITrader Page where you can read your feedback. To leave feedback for someone, just click the blue number under their name. When that page opens, on the right you'll see " Submit Feedback" in blue. Click that and leave your infor for that person. Easy.

Now was this ever useful. Many moons ago there were some changes on the board and I could no longer figure out how to place feedback any more. Thanks to your help, I am able to again.
Old 06-26-2016, 04:59 AM

Ive laid out my orange blocks 2-3 times and nothing makes me feel "good" about it so Ive put them up for a few days.. Im not sure I like the Carpenters star in the middle...will have to figure out what Im doing wrong. Today are the blue blocks turn!! Wish me luck!!
Old 06-26-2016, 05:04 AM

Maybe your carpenter's star wants to be the "star"of the back? It may be beautiful enough to stand alone. I love quilts where the backs are just as pretty as the fronts.
Originally Posted by joanelizbay View Post
Ive laid out my orange blocks 2-3 times and nothing makes me feel "good" about it so Ive put them up for a few days.. Im not sure I like the Carpenters star in the middle...will have to figure out what Im doing wrong. Today are the blue blocks turn!! Wish me luck!!