Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 16 - Group Therapy - 3 month group >

Boom 16 - Group Therapy - 3 month group

Boom 16 - Group Therapy - 3 month group

Old 03-06-2016, 01:26 PM

Joanlizbay, that is beautiful! Billi, could I get that pattern?
Old 03-06-2016, 01:29 PM

Wow! Fantastic! That pattern really kept the beauty of each square intact. Joan, did that layer cake packet have a name?
Old 03-06-2016, 01:40 PM

Joan you quilt is so beautiul. I have all my little baggies bagged and ready for the mail tomorrow. For some reason I am having a problem with this website. Hope this goes through
Old 03-06-2016, 02:54 PM

Ive been having problems with it to Grandma Di...might just be all the lines are super busy or the bad wind we are having here....Thanks for the comments...It is really an easy easy pattern...I bought the 10" squares from Missouri Quilt but you can probably find them elsewhere. I get stuff like that when they have their daily deal and its 50% off. Its called Enchanced Plume. There is a beautiful peacock panel that goes with the collection plus various solids and other fabric...
Old 03-06-2016, 03:17 PM

Wow - we have traveled back and forth across the USA and never had anyone shoot at us. Scary. And the children aren't allowed to be kept innocent.
Great pattern and use of some beautiful fabric.
Old 03-06-2016, 03:19 PM

Received your e-mail..Hi to all the fellow swappers! Can't wait to get back in the moment
Old 03-06-2016, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by mollymunchkin View Post
Joanlizbay, that is beautiful! Billi, could I get that pattern?
sent you a pm :-)
Old 03-06-2016, 09:44 PM

Love that pattern! Is it available to purchase, or ??

My F8s are being mailed this morning (Monday), and the tracking number has been sent via e-mail and PM.

We got back into town Saturday evening. DH was rather unexpectedly able to take a week off work. Normally he works 60+ hours a week, and vacations are "frowned upon" even though he's MORE than earned the vacation hours, so we had to jump on the chance! We drove the Natchez Trace Parkway from Alabama to Nashville, then we spent the rest of the time at Land Between The Lakes in Kentucky ... which ... conveniently! ... is very near Paducah, home of Hancock's of Paducah! Oh my word! If you've never been, you gotta go! That was my first time, and as soon as I went in the door, my jaw hit the floor. You name it, they have it! It was almost overwhelming! I managed to spend "only" $150, but could've easily blown the budget right out of the water. They had many of their batiks on sale for $5.99 and $6.99 a yard, so I got several one-yard cuts, and I also picked up three FQ bundles ... two Kaffe Fassett ones and a Benartex one with big, realistic flowers. It took 2-1/2 hours to take it all in and decide what I wanted. But, as I reminded DH, it took him THREE hours the first time he went into our new Cabelas, so he couldn't say anything! LOL! He wanted me to spend more, and kept putting stuff into the shopping cart (he's such a sweetie), but unfortunately we don't have a money tree growing in the yard. Here's a pic of my goodies!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]544214[/ATTACH]

We had a blast riding the backroads at LBL (170,000 acres of rugged terrain), and saw lots of wildlife ... deer, elks, bison, bald eagles, many hawks, turkeys, owls, a bobcat, coyotes, etc. A deer at their nature center licked my hand! We took over 1,900 pics and videos. Haven't had a chance to go through them yet.
Attached Thumbnails dscn5150-tile.jpg  
Old 03-06-2016, 11:17 PM
Power Poster

moonrise it sounds like you had a lovely time. I like all the goodies you picked up.
Old 03-07-2016, 02:32 AM

Oh my word!! I love all of your goodies, but that fabric.. top left, fifth one down... is absolutely gorgeous! Your trip sounds wonderful. It's so nice that you both got some down time.