Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 16 - Group Therapy - 3 month group >

Boom 16 - Group Therapy - 3 month group

Boom 16 - Group Therapy - 3 month group

Old 03-04-2016, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by GramE View Post
I'm still trying to figure out why Janice McC resented Libster's email. Man, the brain cells are firing slow today!

She's just saying that she sent me a email for the second time. I have a new email address since the last boom I did. Her computer is trying to grab the old address instead of the new one. LOL All is well now.
Old 03-04-2016, 07:42 PM

Question: First timer here, so if I have some fat quarter store bought which are 18x21 can I send them? I do have fabric I can use so it doesn't matter, I was just wondering, and after washing can you press using best press?
Thanks so looking forward to this swap
Old 03-04-2016, 07:43 PM

Oh another question?
Old 03-05-2016, 03:30 AM

I just want everyone to know, the light bulb just went off I was looking at pics of some of your past swaps, gee took a minute, but now I so get the fabric.
Old 03-05-2016, 06:02 AM

Well, today it starts for me. I believe two parcels are scheduled to arrive today. For those who are new, the first thing i'll do is let you know the package arrived. In a day or so I will open them up, count the packages, check for labels with your names and then for return postage. If all is ok, you probably won't hear from me. If there's a problem, I'll email you to get the problem resolved, whatever it may be. Every couple of days, I'll post to let the group know what's been received. Other than that, there isn't much to do now for you until I send the packages crammed with F8s back to you.

Have a good day!
Old 03-05-2016, 08:34 AM

We had way to much excitement around here last night. My oldest granddaughter attends college at Friends University in Witchita, I live in Minnesota and her mom lives in Wisconsin. We received text her school was on lockdown due to a suspected shooter on campus. Granddaughter was with friends about 3 blocks away. Her old roommate who is like family was half a block away in her dorm. I told Tyann who was so close to turn off all lights and lay behind couch or bed on inside wall. She ended up sitting in closet. Serena and friends also sat in dark texting their friends. Wanted to scream but was busy texting everyone to stay calm and not feed into the panic. Took about a hour and half till the lock down was lifted and students were told the could move around but needed to be vigilant. Guarantee you this wasn't something we expected to encounter
Old 03-05-2016, 09:19 AM

Email received and replied back. Fabric is washed and ready for the cutting table.
Old 03-05-2016, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
We had way to much excitement around here last night. My oldest granddaughter attends college at Friends University in Witchita, I live in Minnesota and her mom lives in Wisconsin. We received text her school was on lockdown due to a suspected shooter on campus. Granddaughter was with friends about 3 blocks away. Her old roommate who is like family was half a block away in her dorm. I told Tyann who was so close to turn off all lights and lay behind couch or bed on inside wall. She ended up sitting in closet. Serena and friends also sat in dark texting their friends. Wanted to scream but was busy texting everyone to stay calm and not feed into the panic. Took about a hour and half till the lock down was lifted and students were told the could move around but needed to be vigilant. Guarantee you this wasn't something we expected to encounter
How awful glad everyone is safe
Old 03-05-2016, 10:31 AM

Took my pkg to the Post Office at 11:14. My rural Post Office closes at 11:00 on Saturday. Used to be 11:30, I slept through the change I guess. I'll try again Monday.
Old 03-05-2016, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
Glad everyone was safe, this is a crazy world we live in.