Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 16 - OverAchievers - 2 month group >

Boom 16 - OverAchievers - 2 month group

Boom 16 - OverAchievers - 2 month group

Old 03-10-2016, 05:47 AM

Anna, I have been frantically working on a few projects to get them out of the way. Leaving this afternoon for visit with my sister. Mom is in assisted living just a few blocks from her and she has been having some more difficulties. About a 4 hour drive. I did manage to corrupt my sister and she is also a quilter�� But won't be bringing any projects with me.
Old 03-10-2016, 06:54 AM

Originally Posted by Annaquilts View Post

I am very excited to get going on this but I am not as talented as Kassaundra that I can make blocks without the Fat 8s being there.
Who is? hahahaha
I'm very excited to get going I'm finishing up my boom 14 quilt as we speak and hopefully getting my daughters boot quilt finished before May. Before the squishy's get here I'll clean and reorganize my room and have one of my design boards cleared to use just for swap blocks. Since I decided to only do one group and not double up this time unless someones fabric really throws me for a loop I should be able to work on blocks and finish my kids quilt at the same time.

Terri I hope Mom is ok and get things worked out and enjoy your visit with her and sis.

Kass you amaze me and I thought I recognized that pink I look forward to putting them all together in my quilt.
Old 03-10-2016, 07:12 AM

Oh my, you ladies are making me blush. I was only able to start on very select ones, that I knew the exact fabric I was going to use, and areas of the block that didn't require the f8 fabric, and one will have quite a bit of hand sewing, so got a jump start on that one.
Old 03-10-2016, 10:18 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Kassaundra View Post
Oh my, you ladies are making me blush. I was only able to start on very select ones, that I knew the exact fabric I was going to use, and areas of the block that didn't require the f8 fabric, and one will have quite a bit of hand sewing, so got a jump start on that one.
You are keeping us all in suspense. I can't wait to see everyone's unique creations.
Old 03-10-2016, 11:48 AM

Kass, your pkg arrived in good shape. Thanks!

Only a a few more to go!
Old 03-10-2016, 12:17 PM

Warning ............. inappropriate humor coming!!!!

Making deviled eggs while listening to my chicks hatching from eggs, wondering if that means I need medication?

Also listening to FBI Files on tv. They mentioned "tri lobal fiber found" and I instantly knew it was carpet fiber. If I'm not a csi tech and know this does this mean I watch to many forensic crime shows?
Old 03-10-2016, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Annaquilts View Post
You are keeping us all in suspense. I can't wait to see everyone's unique creations.
I'm nervous!
Old 03-10-2016, 04:20 PM

I've been "birthing" chickens this afternoon. One hatched w/o help the rest required help (my incubator has issues) Every egg I helped is still alive, but I have 2 I am concerned about and several still "on the half shell" Taking a break to see if they can make it the rest of the way.
Old 03-10-2016, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Kassaundra View Post
Warning ............. inappropriate humor coming!!!!

Making deviled eggs while listening to my chicks hatching from eggs, wondering if that means I need medication?

Also listening to FBI Files on tv. They mentioned "tri lobal fiber found" and I instantly knew it was carpet fiber. If I'm not a csi tech and know this does this mean I watch to many forensic crime shows?

hahaha that does seem rather cold......also love all the crime shows the csi's and all the ones on ID Homicide hunter and real detective are my favorites.
Old 03-10-2016, 06:51 PM

Kass been doing the same thing here, not "naked chic's" like yours but chickens. Had 12 2 weeks ago, but have lost 3. Pics on the other computer so can't post. They are so fun to watch them grow and develop