Boom 21 - Waves

Old 10-01-2018, 03:54 PM

LOL Janice did you send yourself a package?? I would have thought you would have taken yours out as soon as you got them and played already!! I got mine today. Havent opened the individual bags yet but did take the two sacks out of the box. THANK YOU everyone! I dont do the Itrader thing but appreciate all I receive.
Old 10-01-2018, 04:20 PM

My box arrived! Have only peeked at a couple, but I'll get my hands on them soon. Thank you everyone!
Old 10-01-2018, 05:15 PM

Opened my Wave package, Thanks everyone for the great blocks.

Janice forgot to tell you the second block I made you is a wacky star. The points are supposed to be wacky and I purposely reversed the center fabric to give it a wackier appearance
Old 10-01-2018, 06:37 PM

Terriamn, I saw your thick packet and had to look. I recognized the wacky star and love it! Thank you. Suits me perfectly.
Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
Opened my Wave package, Thanks everyone for the great blocks. And I got your envelope today. Thanks!

Janice forgot to tell you the second block I made you is a wacky star. The points are supposed to be wacky and I purposely reversed the center fabric to give it a wackier appearance
Old 10-01-2018, 06:42 PM

No, but I seldom look at mine until you look at yours. It’s just a thing I do. And I don’t sort mine out until I sort yours or I end up wondering why I’m a block short in every packet. Am curious why you don’t use the feedback system, No rule you have to, but wonder why not. Enjoy your blocks.
Originally Posted by joanelizbay View Post
LOL Janice did you send yourself a package?? I would have thought you would have taken yours out as soon as you got them and played already!! I got mine today. Havent opened the individual bags yet but did take the two sacks out of the box. THANK YOU everyone! I dont do the Itrader thing but appreciate all I receive.
Old 10-01-2018, 08:11 PM

Not speaking for Joan, but they really do need to make it more simple. When I leave feed back it takes FOREVER to find the people, especially the ones who don't post often trying to page through to find them, or page through the tons and tons of user names. And if you make a mistake it is absolutely impossible to correct it. I messed up Libster's several booms ago, I even messaged a moderator about it, never heard back and it was never fixed.
Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
No, but I seldom look at mine until you look at yours. It’s just a thing I do. And I don’t sort mine out until I sort yours or I end up wondering why I’m a block short in every packet. Am curious why you don’t use the feedback system, No rule you have to, but wonder why not. Enjoy your blocks.
Old 10-02-2018, 07:34 AM

Kassaundra, you are right, it's a bit complicated, especially the first few times. No question about that!

Will start working on my QB feedback in the next few days. I haven't forgotten it. I'm still wrapping things up with a few emails and such.

Everyone should have their blocks by now. Please let me know if there are any problems. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Kassaundra View Post
Not speaking for Joan, but they really do need to make it more simple. When I leave feed back it takes FOREVER to find the people, especially the ones who don't post often trying to page through to find them, or page through the tons and tons of user names. And if you make a mistake it is absolutely impossible to correct it. I messed up Libster's several booms ago, I even messaged a moderator about it, never heard back and it was never fixed.
Old 10-02-2018, 07:41 AM

I agree with Kass...I just cant figure it out. I do answer that I received the feed back when it asks me to but I just cant get the hang of it and my connection at home is so darn slow it would take me all night. Is there some reason why people give feedback?? Just curious why they use the ITrader instead of just posting a comment in the boom link? I can work on figuring it out if everyone feels they prefer it be used...but it IS complicated for us not so smart people LOL
Old 10-02-2018, 07:50 AM

Finnaly got to open and press all my blocks. It was like a fireworks show where you just keep saying ooooh!!! aahhhh!! each one seems even prettier than the last. I turned away to get my camera and poof ,,, instant cat. Helen loves them too.[ATTACH=CONFIG]601973[/ATTACH] Thank you to everyone.
Attached Thumbnails helen-img_1544.jpg  
Old 10-02-2018, 09:05 AM

The fb system is centralized info. I don’t want to dig into every swap thread for info. I always check the feedback system when we have a new person swapping with us. I have turned people away who have negative feedback as it pertains to finishing a swap. I cannot in good conscience accept someone I know already has a bad track record. A swapper with all positive feedback is not guaranteed to finish but I want to start out with someone who seems to care enough to finish. As for me, I seldom give negative feedback. The problems have to be overwhelming to do it but I have a couple of times and I’ve given neutral. I mean the blocks have to be bad, as in ”I don’t give a $&@?” bad. People learning or perfecting their blocks, I’d never give negative to. As long as a person participates, makes Blocks (and hopefully improves each round if there’s room for improvement ) and finishes, they’ll get positive from me.
Originally Posted by joanelizbay View Post
I agree with Kass...I just cant figure it out. I do answer that I received the feed back when it asks me to but I just cant get the hang of it and my connection at home is so darn slow it would take me all night. Is there some reason why people give feedback?? Just curious why they use the ITrader instead of just posting a comment in the boom link? I can work on figuring it out if everyone feels they prefer it be used...but it IS complicated for us not so smart people LOL