Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 22 - 2 month group - Sooner >

Boom 22 - 2 month group - Sooner

Boom 22 - 2 month group - Sooner

Old 03-18-2019, 08:02 PM

Thanks for the comments on the blocks, ladies!

Don't worry, I'll certainly share pictures of the new Baby. I can't wait to meet him/her!
Old 03-18-2019, 08:15 PM

NZ ,thank you for my block! Very fun to look at. I don’t know how you manage so much productivity in your hobby withtwo little girls . I admire that.
Old 03-19-2019, 03:59 AM

NZ..love the English Lilies block, so different
Janice the time for the next boom works for me also..Thanks
Terr will be praying for you on Monday
Old 03-19-2019, 06:10 AM

Thank you Nana Kathy I appreciate all the prayers and good thoughts.

NZ a great finish, all the blocks are lovely.
Old 03-19-2019, 01:21 PM

Default Boom Biz - shipping

FYI, I'll go ahead and open the shipping window again however please arrange for packages to arrive on or after Monday, March 25. All Sooner blocks must be in my hands on Thursday, April 11, 2019. Thanks!

Please be sure all of your baggies are accounted for before shipping. Most of you will have 19 however NanaKathy and Zozee will have 13. Please make sure they are as small as possible and have both your name and the owner's easily visible. If you made a Bonus (Extra) block for someone, please add the extra one to the regular baggie. Don't send an extra baggie. The first thing I do is count baggies. If there's an extra, it throws a monkey wrench in my system. If you did not prepay your return shipping, don't forget to send $8 for return shipping costs. And finally, please remember to let me know you plan to ship and send the tracking number to me by email as soon as you get it. Please, no surprise packages!

If anyone has questions, please let me know. Thanks!
Old 03-19-2019, 01:23 PM

Janice, whatever works best for you will work for me too. That might come in real handy for Christmas, not only a for a quilt, but table runners and placemats would be a nice gift also. Adding to my to do list for going back to Wyoming...….be sure and stop in Peducah fabric....fabric....fabric
Terriamn healing thoughts are being sent to you, I hope you know that and can feel them across the air waves.
NZ will miss you but I think you will probably have your hands full for a few months. It's hard to try and get the sleep you need, let alone make blocks. If you feel the urge though, you can always contact a few of us to swap with you on the side.
I've seen some nice blocks being posted and love the ones you are making for me. Thank you ladies so much
Old 03-20-2019, 03:01 AM

NZquilter, we’ll miss you in the next swap. If you think you’ll have time, try a few side swaps. I’d love to swap with you as I missed the opportunity this Boom. Love your last Blocks, especially the Dahlia block you made for Libster. I’m going to try one today.

Jaba, I’m glad you’ll be with us next time. I’ve never been to Paducah but it’s on the bucket list. It’s not too far up the road. May get there one day.

Zozee, I hope you’ll join us again.
Old 03-20-2019, 01:58 PM

The gallery is looking nice and full!

I was getting my blocks baggied-up and labeled for shipping out this weekend when I remembered three didn't get their photo shoot. So, here they are!

Two for MonaG: Love the fall fabrics! They were a lot of fun.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]610576[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]610577[/ATTACH]

And my second one for Jaba. Hopefully you like it.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]610578[/ATTACH]

I will miss the excitement of joining in the next Boom, but I'm truly grateful that things timed out and I was able to join in this one! It's been a ton of fun playing with such a variety of fabrics and fabric requests. I can't wait to see all my blue and yellow blocks in person!

Today is my birthday, so I have decided to do as little chores as possible! DH will be picking up take-out and Ben and Jerry's ice cream on his way home from work, so I don't even need to cook. I ordered a rotating cutting mat from MSQC for my b-day gift and I've spent the day fusing down teddy bear appliques for my new Baby's quilt... the best way to spend a birthday! My three year old daughter didn't believe it was my birthday this morning. She was so funny! "No, Mama's don't need birthdays!" Haha! Yep, well unfortunately even mamas have birthdays!
Attached Thumbnails p1000567.jpg   p1000568.jpg   p1000569.jpg  
Old 03-20-2019, 02:04 PM

NZ Happy Birthday and thank you for my wonderful blocks.
Old 03-20-2019, 02:44 PM

NZ, happy birthday. It is also my dh’s bd and a big one. He turned 60 and they had a big party for him at work. He was pretty surprised to see me there.