Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 23 - Early Birds 2 month group >

Boom 23 - Early Birds 2 month group

Boom 23 - Early Birds 2 month group

Old 10-14-2019, 03:27 PM

Libster - Please see your PMs.
Old 10-15-2019, 02:21 AM

Ladies, please watch the rating carefully when submitting feedback for someone. When I clicked "submit feedback" yesterday for Moonrise, it was showing a positive rating. Lo and behold, when it got to her end, it's showing negative!! I absolutely did not mean to give her such an abysmal rating for the gorgeous blocks she made me. This happened to me once, and it couldn't be changed. I will go back in (won't let me until 10:11 am this morning) and add another rating and explain what happened.
If anyone else got a negative rating from me, please know that was absolutely not what I clicked for your rating. I love these blocks more than any I've ever received!
Old 10-15-2019, 03:21 AM

Thank you ladies for my block. I got started on my quilt. It's not completed yet. Here's a peak at the start of it. I need to finish the other blocks and sew it all together.
Attached Thumbnails 100_1054.jpg  
Old 10-15-2019, 04:51 AM
Power Poster

Your quilt looks great, QueenB. Wonderful setting!
Old 10-15-2019, 04:59 AM

Libster, this is very easy to do. The best thing to do is go in immediately after posting your feedback and check each and every one after it has posted to the person's feedback. You will have a few minutes to edit it. Do one at a time or you will lose the window to fix it if you wait too long. Sorry this happened to you and to Moonrise.
Originally Posted by Libster View Post
Ladies, please watch the rating carefully when submitting feedback for someone. When I clicked "submit feedback" yesterday for Moonrise, it was showing a positive rating. Lo and behold, when it got to her end, it's showing negative!! I absolutely did not mean to give her such an abysmal rating for the gorgeous blocks she made me. This happened to me once, and it couldn't be changed. I will go back in (won't let me until 10:11 am this morning) and add another rating and explain what happened.
If anyone else got a negative rating from me, please know that was absolutely not what I clicked for your rating. I love these blocks more than any I've ever received!
QBJ, wow! You don't waste time, do you! Beautiful setting. Love how the blocks are offset. Very nice.
Originally Posted by Queenbarbiej View Post
Thank you ladies for my block. I got started on my quilt. It's not completed yet. Here's a peak at the start of it. I need to finish the other blocks and sew it all together.
Old 10-15-2019, 05:29 AM

Mine should be showing up today. DH and I had a change of plans and decided we'd leave right after I get home this afternoon, so I plan on taking a quick look and making sure everything is there before we hit the road.

By leaving today, I'll have more time to spend at MSQC tomorrow. I haven't been there for a few years, so it will be fun to see what is new. I don't "need" any fabric, so hopefully I won't fall in love with too much . . .
Old 10-15-2019, 06:16 AM

QueenB, wow you are quick. Quilt is going to be gorgeous
Old 10-16-2019, 12:41 PM

QueenB it is going to be a wonderful quilt.

My package was waiting for me when I got home today, 9 beatiful blocks. Thanks so much.
Old 10-17-2019, 07:13 AM

Got my squishy. Everything is gorgeous. Thank you all for such beautiful blocks!

Thank you Janice for being the hostess with the mostest! ❤️
Old 10-17-2019, 04:22 PM

Am having issues again with my email. Anyone who wants to reach me please do so by PM until further notice. It’s been a day full of tech issues and I’m all done fretting about it for today. Tomorrow is another day!