Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155) >

Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155)

Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155)

Old 08-25-2010, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
You ladies really are the best!!!
The shunt will be going in the brain this time around-which scares me but I have complete faith in my surgeon so that helps. I will be strong and persevere through this. I am so glad you all are here for me...it means so much! I will need you all to lean on and it helps to know you will be here.
Love & Hugs
April
*HUGS* & Prayers
Old 08-25-2010, 06:22 PM

Hello ladies, I'm back, and so surprised to see all the new beautiful blocks.

I received I 8th today from glodendog55. Beautiful.
Old 08-25-2010, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by ksea
Originally Posted by fryguymoore
April, you will be in my thoughts and prayers <3

After a very sad, squishyless day yesterday, I was delighted to find two grown up blocks in the mailbox!!!!!

They are so awesome. Thank you Shaymema and KathyN. I love, love, love what both of you did. As the blocks are coming back, I am so happy with my fabric choice. I took a picture of all four because I am a bit over excited about how great they look together :)
Oh fryguy, your squishie just finished growing up right before my eyes and it is beautiful. I hope you like it but if you don't you are welcome to boomerang it back to me. I am having just a ton of fun helping these squishies grow up, i just wish I was a little more confident about my abilities to do all the great fabric justice, but I think I am doing okay.
I can't wait to see it for myself!
Old 08-25-2010, 06:44 PM

Thank you everyone for the well wishes and prayers-your support really does make a difference to me :-)

Originally Posted by montanablu
April,

I'll be joining the others in praying for you & your family. I'm relatively new to QB, but have sensed the amazing love everyone feels for you - & you for everyone. You've done such a wonderful job organizing this swap - you really have a gift!
Thank you so much montana! This swap has become my "sanity" and the friends I have made here my lifeline. Everyone in this swap has so much love to share and so much caring that it makes my heart swell when I think of everyone. The fact that you as a relatively new member can see the love means a lot to me-thank you!
I am glad you are enjoying the swap and I thank you for your kind words-they mean more than you know.

OMG!! I love all of these blocks!! But I have to say I LOVE MINE even more lol I have received several blocks now and will be taking the camera to work tomorrow to upload pictures since my USB ports are still not working :-( Hubby got my sound back but has not had a chance to fix the USB (boy did I doozy-it does not help that he has been working A LOT lately but I can be patient his work comes before my laptop (this time lol))

I thank you all again and I thank you for letting me see your babies!! They are beautiful and I think I will have at least one top pieced before this swap ends soooo I will have accomplished something with all of you wonderful friends while on the sidelines :-)

Much Love & Huge Hugs
April
Old 08-25-2010, 07:47 PM

I'm back and while I was gone I received F8 from cat18, goldendog55, hoppyfrog, jlin52, KathyN, NoBanaquilts, quiltingturtle. I also received grownup blocks from shaysmema, Kathy N, and moonrise. I'll have to post pics tomorrow. They are beautiful!
Old 08-25-2010, 08:22 PM

I have grown ups going in the mail in the morning to jlin52, fyguymoore, quiltingturtle, and an especially beautiful one going to lovingizabella. Hopefully i will get a couple more done to add to the list before I go to the post office.
Old 08-26-2010, 05:09 AM

Originally Posted by ksea
Wow two more grown up squishes in the mail today, and boy oh boy are they beautiful. Thank you so much kathyn and reneebobby (reneebobby yours was delivered with 44 cents postage due, I think my post master is a real a******, but it sure was worth the extra cents). I also received a F8 from goldendog55, that one was growling and barking to get out of the envelope, can't wait to see how it turns out when it is grown. I am having the best time doing this swap, I don't have any friends that are quilters so having all of you here is awesome.
I'm so sorry, I expected to hear I was short on the Canada one not yours. I haven't had that happen ever, since I can weight them here. Interesting but someone did say one post office wanted more than 44 cents and when she went to another post office it was only 44 cents. I think certain offices don't know what they are doing.
Old 08-26-2010, 05:11 AM

A ton of pretty blocks have started arriving. I got batteries today for all my blocks will post either tonight or tommorrow all that I have recieved so far.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:07 AM

I finally got all my squishies in the mail today! You guys should start getting them in the next few days!

Yippee, now I can play with the ones I received!

Tracy
Old 08-26-2010, 07:12 AM

It doesn't matter how much the fabric weighs. It matters whether the envelope fits through the the post office test slot. If it doesn't go through the 1/4" slot, it is considered a package, not an envelope. In Boom. 2, mine went out on 1 stamp. This time, my envelope was thicker and they charged me 2 stamps.