Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 51 of 65 FirstFirst ... 41 50 51 52 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1601

Thread: Boomerang 5.0-EAST Group

I have 2 more f8 to finish up and now will have scollards to do... yipee...almost finished with mine. Now I can eagerly rub my hands together waiting for all my pretties to come home...can't hardly stand it :)

Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma
    Scollard, with a batik you want amish? I may have trouble with that because my batiks are not subdued by no means. Will see what I can find in the stash.
    Hi, QuilterMomma! I can see I was really clear on this! ;-) None of my batiks are subdued either, so the brighter the better! Cindy

It is my understanding that we do not send back the leftovers of the f8 we received, if so, oops, let me know but I have not received mine back so figured this to be the case.
    That was my understanding also -- that the leftovers from the f8 doesn't go back unless we were specifically asked to return it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter
    Its nice to hear from you, Cindy. I was afraid we lost you. This is a fun swap, and you will love making up blocks in so many different and interesting fabric choices. I amaze myself everytime I take an F8 that really is not a fabric I would choose, and then see it as a beautiful finished block. It stretches my limits!

hugs, Jup
    Hi, Jupiter! Thank you! I've been out wandering in the wilderness, but I think I'm back! :?

Cindy

PS: BTW, my F8 are not actually F8s. I realized last night as I was putting my stuff away and after I had mailed everything out, of course, that I had cut mine 9" x 22" instead of 18" x 11". :oops: They should still be big enough to work with, I hope!

Quote Originally Posted by scollard
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter
    Its nice to hear from you, Cindy. I was afraid we lost you. This is a fun swap, and you will love making up blocks in so many different and interesting fabric choices. I amaze myself everytime I take an F8 that really is not a fabric I would choose, and then see it as a beautiful finished block. It stretches my limits!

hugs, Jup
    Hi, Jupiter! Thank you! I've been out wandering in the wilderness, but I think I'm back! :?

Cindy

PS: BTW, my F8 are not actually F8s. I realized last night as I was putting my stuff away and after I had mailed everything out, of course, that I had cut mine 9" x 22" instead of 18" x 11". :oops: They should still be big enough to work with, I hope!
    Your cut size will work out just fine:)

Received blocks from goldendog and OK Darla today, love them!

Blog Entries
    Did the following get there blocks?

Jaciqltznok
    Ladyilene
    Nurse Bonnie
    Ok Darla
    Shay1896
    Shaysmema
    Tolepainter54

Scollard, just glad your OK, hope your life is better now. take your time, injoy the process, do mine last if you want I'll probley not get the top put together untill mid winter.

Scollard - Welcome back!! :-D :-D :-D

Looking forward to getting your F8!

It is my understanding that we do not send back the leftovers of the f8 we received, if so, oops, let me know but I have not received mine back so figured this to be the case.
    That was my understanding also -- that the leftovers from the f8 doesn't go back unless we were specifically asked to return it.
    I only had "threads" left on most of them...had to stretch some of them and sigh deeply when I found I had enough. Sure hope no one was wanting their threads back...I'd be cooked if they did. ;)

Good morning! It's been a long, long time since I've posted. I apologize ... life just isn't cooperating this summer. Now that things are calming down, I'll start mailing everyone's blocks back in the next couple of days -- it was a thrill to receive each person's F8 as it came in the mail. I actually got my F8s in the mail yesterday. (I promise to do better next time!) You should receive them by early next week. My fabric is a gray and black batik. Please use batiks with this but any colors that you want to use. Have a ball with the colors -- I'm hoping for a scrappy, Amish, batiky looking quilt when it's all done. ;-) Thank you again. Even though I haven't been able to participate as I'd planned, this has been a lot of fun! Cindy
    Glad you're back too....life has a bad habit of messing with our quilting plans, but hey, life is so much better than the alternative. Your cut size shouldn't bother anyone as several did the same thing that you did ...even got a couple of 10 x 10's to work with so don't fret about that.

You can put me to next to last also if you need to...it will be a month or so before I get to all my assembly projects.

Have fun and take a breath now and then. (you too Quiltermomma :))

Blog Entries
    Got a great block from Ok Darla

Scollard: I received your black batik F8 today and have put it on my to do list.

F8 from scollard today . . . oh, the possibilities! :-D :-D

Blog Entries
    Got a great block from sewcornie on Friday. We are visiting our daughter this weekend, so I will post a picture when we get home. Thanks!

scollard - got your F8 today. I will try to work on it tomorrow during my sewing day, but it might take me a few weeks - My list of things for tomorrow is already longer than the time I have to do it, and most things are for back to school - which started this week.

=/

Really cute block from OKDarla

Thanks

Blog Entries
    I haven't been getting updates from this thread. ARGH. Anyways, I've been working lately and busy with silly life. I got Scollard's F8 yesterday. I still have two blocks to work on and now a third.

And Crafty, no, it isn't fair that you didn't get my block back. I'll work on something (shifty eyes) :mrgreen:

Blog Entries
    That was a cool idea, so I thought I'd toss up the ones I have pics for. It is a mishmash of what I sent and received.

Thanks for the link on that free software :)

Boomerang East Swap blocks
    Name:  Attachment-241167.jpe
Views: 12
Size:  64.5 KB

Latest update!
    Grown-ups flying home currently are:
    jetnica
    reesklr
    lmattick
    moonwork42029

Blog Entries
    I appreciate it if it doesn't work it's fine.

I received my Fat8 from Scollard yesterday. I love batiks. They are my favorite. Thanks Christina

Blog Entries
    Here are all the blocks I got so far I used 2 different fabrics but mostly the batik
    Attached Images Attached Images

I got a pretty block from sew cornie. It's pretty. Thank you!

hugs, Jup
    Attached Images Attached Images

I got F8 from scollard, too...

hugs, Jup

Quote Originally Posted by monarchbee
    Scollard: I received your black batik F8 today and have put it on my to do list.

Page 51 of 65 FirstFirst ... 41 50 51 52 61 ... LastLast