Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 5.0-SOUTH Group >

Boomerang 5.0-SOUTH Group

Boomerang 5.0-SOUTH Group

Old 05-05-2011, 09:09 AM

I can work with that as well!!
Old 05-05-2011, 10:42 AM

All my f8's were sent out this am...so if you don't receive one in a week, let me know!....it was fun to send the one to
Australia! Have never sent a letter there before....looking forward to starting..
Old 05-05-2011, 10:55 AM

Same here - 2 pieces would be just fine for me.
Nell
Originally Posted by paintmejudy
Katy, I wouldn't mind working with two 9" x 11" strips -- still about the same amount of fabric and enough to make a block -- it would be terrible to waste all that fabric. Anyone else willing to do this?

Originally Posted by Katy
Well I cut my fabric last night and then realized I cut it and figured it wrong. I cut 9 inch strips and cut into 11 inch lengths. So now it is back to the drawing board with me. After work tonight I teach a beginners sewing class and we often hang around until midnight so I guess mine will be prepared this weekend. I may be pulling together a group of like FQs to cut up that are already washed. I am excited to start getting yours. loving it so far!
Old 05-05-2011, 11:15 AM

Okay then I will send you two 16ths and you can create from there. I will try to get them bagged and out to you while I visit with my younger brother and his wife on Friday night. They have decided to bless me in a real and tangible way by bringing me dinner on Friday nights and coming to visit my mom who is almost 89 and lives with me. It truly is a blessing as I am tired by Friday night and it makes for a fun evening. We are working our way through all four years of WKRP in Cincinnatti and some clean comedians on CDs called bananas. Depending on how this goes they will go out Saturday and Monday. HOW FUN IS THIS!!!!
Old 05-05-2011, 12:33 PM

2 is not a problem for me either.

Originally Posted by VaNella
Same here - 2 pieces would be just fine for me.
Nell
Originally Posted by paintmejudy
Katy, I wouldn't mind working with two 9" x 11" strips -- still about the same amount of fabric and enough to make a block -- it would be terrible to waste all that fabric. Anyone else willing to do this?

Well I cut my fabric last night and then realized I cut it and figured it wrong. I cut 9 inch strips and cut into 11 inch lengths. So now it is back to the drawing board with me. After work tonight I teach a beginners sewing class and we often hang around until midnight so I guess mine will be prepared this weekend. I may be pulling together a group of like FQs to cut up that are already washed. I am excited to start getting yours. loving it so far!
Old 05-05-2011, 12:35 PM

Double post..sorry
Old 05-05-2011, 01:08 PM

fine with me
Old 05-05-2011, 01:25 PM

It works for me too.
Old 05-05-2011, 01:40 PM

My fabrics sent off 12 today...do another 12 in a couple of days and then final by beginning of next wk...Can't wait to start rec'ing and come up with block ideas...
Attached Thumbnails attachment-193399.jpe  
Old 05-05-2011, 02:33 PM

Sorry I'm late checking in. Been a hectic week with my mom. I hope to have all envy's in the mail by the middle of next week. I have to move my very favorite person in the whole world home from herfirst year of college tomorrow! So this weekend will be spent with my daughter. She will love hearing about this swap. She thinks they are so cool even though she doesn't show intrest (yet) in sewing. She loved getting stuff I made while she was at school. I am so excited to start this and I will post wen I receive any squishies and when mine go out. Robin