Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 6.0 Summer Group >

Boomerang 6.0 Summer Group

Boomerang 6.0 Summer Group

Old 10-24-2011, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
:oops: :oops: Just mailed Phannies- sorry it was done last week :oops: :oops: Got Angies' Fabric in the mail , so now I have them all

AND Last but definitely not least I got my first block back WOO HOO THANK YOU PokerDiva - it is wonderful- have to take a pic tomorrow
Sharon-the good thing about this swap is there's not suppose to be a lot of pressure. I am very slow so I hope no one is planning on them being sent back to them like....yesterday. I am hoping to get some time to do some blocks but I have to work it in. Along with a million other every day things. Plus, my Mamaw called me today and is really missing me and the kids. She is wanting to come to our house for a visit-which means really I need to take them and go and see her. She can't get up my stairs to my house. She's such a caring grandmother. I love her so much and know that one day I won't have her. She has always been the quilter in my family. I think she likes that I am doing it now-taking after her. ;)

Hugs to you all. Please, if someone else is needing their block back sooner than mine-don't worry about me. I do want it but please don't feel rushed. I have so many projects going on right now that I am just fine. :)

Thank you all for letting me swap with you. ;)
Old 10-24-2011, 07:01 PM

I hope to get to at least one sent a week, that was the plan right? I really would like to get more done but I have about 3 quilts to do before Christmas and then some. And I get a lot of time off for the holidays. So what I do not get done before Christmas will definley get done then. I do have the fabrics and patterns pick out.

I do not plan to do anything with my blocks till after Christmas. I love getting them in the mail. It is like my Birthday everytime. FUN, FUN!!! :)
Old 10-24-2011, 07:08 PM
Power Poster

LOL I am in no hurry to get mine back- nothing special planned yet :wink: I am also planning on getting one a week done - if I can remember to mail them after I finish them :oops: But it is mailed now :thumbup:
Old 10-24-2011, 07:15 PM

I only have one more block to return, but I don't expect to get mine as quickly. I just decided to do this first. I hope to get several charity quilts done in the coming weeks. No pressure, ok?
Old 10-24-2011, 07:19 PM

I finished a block today. I tried my new dresden plate template. I thought it turned out great. I forget whose it is - sorry. It'll be going out tomorrow. :D Three down, 10+ to go.
Old 10-25-2011, 06:43 AM

Keep up the great work everyone. Sure hope you are all enjoying it-especially those of you in for the first time.
Hugs
April
Old 10-25-2011, 07:18 AM

AngieS, your grown up block will be in the mail today. This is one of those blocks I didn't want to part with so I hope you like it.
Old 10-25-2011, 07:21 AM

While I was gone I received f8's from AngieS, Crafty3790, and SharonB.
Received a beautiful block from BabeyRuth today. Yayyyy

love it...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]276854[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-276801.jpe  
Old 10-25-2011, 08:53 AM

I GOT MAIL! I received a grown up block from Immemother!
She put a appliqued a horseshoe on it! Can't wait to post a picture of it tonight! Thanks Kirsty! I just love it!
Old 10-25-2011, 12:48 PM

April,

Thank you so much for putting this swap together, I KNOW it takes a lot of work. It's been so much fun, and I've learned a lot!