Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 7.0-EARTH Group >

Boomerang 7.0-EARTH Group

Boomerang 7.0-EARTH Group

Old 06-19-2012, 07:52 AM

Sigh.....I am still waiting on 5 more blocks. Getting anxious....it's like waiting for Christmas to come. LOL.
Old 06-19-2012, 12:03 PM

Barbara... just keep on waiting your block is on my wall.. finished it and a few others this morning. Have a few left to go and they will all be off - hopefully in the next couple days.
Theresa and Marcia... I can't find my fabric!!!! I have looked everywhere - of course I put it somewhere special so it wouldn't get lost in the move.... and now it is very much lost! Going to make one last shot at searching everywhere again tonight. If I don't sniff it out I'm going to send something that will work in with another of my swap projects tomorrow.
So - if the wind doesn't blow me to Oz (it really can stop any time now!) I'll be dropping off most if not all of my blocks at the post office tomorrow.
Old 06-20-2012, 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by Crqltr View Post
I'm working on them!! I have had a couple other projects in the works at the same time, almost caught up! Sorry I am holding things up for a few of you!
Sorry, me too! Will be finishing up everyone's blocks in the next two weeks.

Was hoping to sew some today, but my "lively, very active 2 yr old DGS) Micah is coming to spend the afternoon with me, while his daddy and papa go to a baseball game. Might be a long afternoon, as Micah doesn't sleep much anywhere except for his own room, so most likely he won't take a nap today while with me! (and he's been "fighting" sleep at nap and bedtime lately, too!)

Linda C-so sorry for your loss. Praying for peace for you soon. So hard losing a beloved pet who is such a part of one's family!
Old 06-22-2012, 04:38 AM

OK - all of my blocks are now in the hands of the post office, I dropped them off yesterday. Everyone should be getting them soon. I included a f8th with the 2 who were missing them, so now my missing fabric will magically appear along with the rest of the blocks I received. I was so organized for about 2 minutes, then the boys helped pack. atleast now I'm all caught up on my swaps, and I know it's all here somewhere.... it has to turn up eventually, right?
Old 06-22-2012, 07:44 AM

OOPS- my comment for LindaC should have been on my other swap!! The two run together sometimes!!

Good news! My grandson took a 3 hr nap for me the other day!! Yea! Both his parents were surprised! as he usually doesn't sleep anywhere but home! (statements from 1st time parents!) We showed them!! Going to his dedication in Costa Mesa for the weekend (about an hour from home).

Have a great weekend everyone!
Old 06-23-2012, 09:45 AM

I received my block from Shnnn, thank you so much for the wonderful block, I love the colors! I will post picture in my Boom Album.

I was talking to my husband and asked him to put some fabric that I thought would go good with the parrot fabric in the Boom box. He gave me the weirdest look and said he did not have a clue what I just told him. LOL, I guess it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to the non Boomers!
Old 06-24-2012, 08:07 AM

I got a squishy from Shannon (Shnnn). thank you for the darling block. I love the bird.
Old 06-24-2012, 12:37 PM

I only have a couple blocks to go and everyone should have theirs by the end of this week.
Old 06-26-2012, 05:41 AM

Received a very cute block from Shnnn a few days ago. Love the colors. Thanks so much.

This is a list of the blocks I'm still missing: crqltr, marymo, marcialee, kehoeta and sandynorm. No hurry ladies, it's just a list.
Old 06-26-2012, 10:05 AM

I received my block from OKDarla, thanks for the block, it will look very nice in my quilt! I am only missing three blocks now! crqlt, MaryMo, and Sandynorm.

Having a sew wonderful day~