Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 43 of 97 FirstFirst ... 33 42 43 44 53 93 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 2408

Thread: Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group

Old cat Lady (penny) I will look again and let you know...I dont remember a bue flowered batik, but It may have got set down on my desk by my husband or daughter and not logged. I am pretty good about marking off when I recieve but i am definately not perfect so I will check a bit later, not feeling good today so laying low. I very rarely get sick..Bummer since I start a new job Monday!
    Long Arm Quilter and Fabriholic.
    Life cant get any better than that.

Daisey, I received your F8.
    Life is Good!

Visit my blog, closed the website:

http://charlottescreationsanew.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    Moonrise...received your block today...thanks so much, it was very nice.
    Marcialee

Daisey got yours blue with cardinals on it.. (I note which fabric belongs to which sender or I am in big trouble!)
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Ok everyone want a glass of ice water with lemon? I am so worn out from Marybeths running. Sheesh. Il ove halloween too but not creepy halloween with those things.. eeeek. can you design cute costumes?? amazing what people will pay for them too in the right markets.

Jaba your right if potatos could be cute you got them. Never would have picked pink but its such a natural match. I love that cherry fabric also.. guess I have missed those coming in. The green is perfect like those baskets they put them in on the roadside stands. I am out of fruit just found out a minute ago and well I want to pout. Canned? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? IN SEPT?? guess I am just a pig. Made apple struddel yesterday oh boy was that good.. gave two.five away and got plates back almost immediately too much work however. Give me an apple, I am happy. tomorrow will have to raid the fruit at the market. We have this market we call the $5 market, nothing under $5 it seems. I can buy two plastic bags of fruit and spend $45 and look inside and think what the heck??? I have an affinity to good fruit. Three a day minimum. Salad twice a day and well I guess I am as healthy as can be all things considered. Doc said today you have great cholesteral. OH REALLY? thanks my diet doesnt allow yogurt, icecream, cheese, tomatos, winter squash, taters, more than 1/4 cup rice, moreo than 1k mg of sodium (hey unsalted seasoned beef? palm size has 40 mg of sodium from the feed they eat).. and well how on earth can I gain weight? get high cholesteral if I cant east things like that? duh. No packed food, no canned soups or beans no beans, no no no no no. I want to kick my feet like a kidd sometimes and go to Jabas and eat that huge potato all by myself with a pile of salted butter, cheddar cheese and sour cream.. instead, one apple please? now for sure she will let me come visit I cant eat anything. cheap visitor.
    Linda

I'm almost like you. No broccoli, no cabbage, no pickles, no sauerkraut, no lettuce, no grapes, and on and on. I actually love all of these things!

I just can't eat sugar or carbohydrates....I might as well crawl in a hole and eat dirt
    Melinda
    Let us help a local QB member Elisabrat even a dollar can add up

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fun...kidney-/144120

1000 projects and marcialler got your f8 .Dasiy got yours too.

Very cute F8 received from Lv2sew2011.
    Have a wonderful day! If you need to contact me, please use the e-mail address on my profile page. Sometimes I don't get notifications that I have a PM here. Please note that I'm usually unavailable on weekends, but I'll get back to you on Monday.

Lovely block received from GoldenDog55, along with the fabric we talked about. Thanks so very much!

Name:  boomerang8-received-goldendog55.JPG
Views: 77
Size:  354.9 KB
    Have a wonderful day! If you need to contact me, please use the e-mail address on my profile page. Sometimes I don't get notifications that I have a PM here. Please note that I'm usually unavailable on weekends, but I'll get back to you on Monday.

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries
    Eat salad everyday here too! but hubby also has to have meat and either potatoes or rice. Elisabrat found the block you wanted and have it but can't get it to attach to a PM message. Send me your e-mail and I will send it to you. Haven't found the book you wanted though, google it and it will take you to their web site, but it wasn't listed as spooky halloween but they have some on there that you may be talking about.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post

Food food food food food
    If it makes you feel any better, or maybe at least gives you a laugh, my husband's urologist did a metabolic workup to figure out why he's got such bad and frequent kidney stones. The long story, short version is that he needs to drink less draft (light) beer and stop eating any green vegetable. My husband says he looked at the doc and said, "So you're saying that I need to start eating food that eats the food that eats the green stuff." In other words, he should start eating animals that are carnivores, not herbivores.

I guess that means sharks, lions, tigers, and hawks. So, where can I get a good lion steak in Montana?
    Mischief Managed.

themommahauser my husband would do flips if a doctor said no dark green veggies.. it is pulling teeth to get him to eat any veggies, dark light you name it. I think you have to go to Texas for all that manly meat lol your cowboys are probably into designer foods. I had once found a website you could buy any exotic meat thats legal. key word. I have tried lots of them but stopped at eating zebra. oH no. those are adorable donkeys .. not eating a donkey or a rat if I can possibly help it. yipes.

ok back to business here received a very pretty block which once again did I post it or didnt I? argh pirates don't recall so wanted to honor the work by putting it in just to be double sure. it was by sustraley and its going to work great with all the other buzzing bees I however just tried to upload the photo and it says file failed grrr.. it works fine when I open it.. off to investigate maybe a new pic .. its pretty you guys.
    Linda

Hi Old cat Lady,
    went thru all my fat 8ths and nothing from you. I keep all mine in original envelopes and replace them back in envelopes as I make the blocks. Then when I am done I take old envelope and replace with new one to send out.
    I have not recieved the following,

Old Cat Lady
    Areinn
    Pink Lotus

Is Pink Lotus in our group I have her written in since a note from April saying we needed to add her since she forgot is that true?
    Its just wierd that I dont have her Fat 8th either.

Penny if you send a picture of your fabric I can see if I have something similar, I have alot of Batiks.
    This is the 1st one someone has sent that got lost...I am so sorry.

Blog Entries
    Yes daisey she is in our group pink lotus that is. Might send her a PM and tell her you don't have 1 from her. She did send out late but I got 1 about 3 weeks ago.
    elisabrat sent you the pattern via e-mail, those sizes on there (8, 10, 12 etc) are finished size, so they will sew to 12 1/2" unfinished. If you sew exactly 1/4" I have been about 1/8" short, so on mine I have sewn a scant 1/4" and then trim. Hope this helps. Have 1 more block to put together today and then need to get the wedding quilt on the table and get it quilted. Going to take forever to hand sew the binding, it's an oversized king! Lots of nights sitting on my behind, hope something good is on the tele....check in later

what do you mean elisdabrat sent out patterns for whos and are we supposed to do a certain pattern for that person, I thought it was our choices on patterns,,maybe I am not understanding. I will email Pink Lotus..to let het know I didnt get hers either,,I wonder if pennys and Pink otus are getting returned for postage that can happen too, I did have to pay for about 4 people but I dint care, but sometimes they dont give us that option and just send back. This would be the 1st boom I have done where fat 8ths didnt get to me.

Blog Entries
    We should be called the Healthy Diamonds, with all our food allergies. I had Kidney stones and my Doctor told me that I have to slow down on the exercise... I went to another Doctor! I was just not getting enough water for the amount of exercise! I think that a Doctor should never tell some one to quit exercising, maybe if he had approched the subjet a little differently, like told me to drink more water!

I am slow about getting into making the remaining blocks I have, yesterday it was my best intention to sew a few blocks, but the fairy princess just sat there looking at me until I picked it up and started playing with it! Charleigh, who is almost 3 (and a Girl!) told me on the phone the other day she wants to be a dragon! and I am working so hard at making her a fairy princess... So I figured that I would make her both! After all isn't it everyones goal to slay their own dragons! Why not start learning to do that at 3?

OK Brat girl! What am I going to do with you! How can I make you a Halloween DQ if you don't like creepy things? And If I was real mean and made it out of just candy... Well that would be too cruel... So I am back at the drawing board, as I finished up the last one I made and realized it is covered with Spiders!

I am thinking maybe cute little pumpkins and Ghosts? would that work for you
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

not a problem daisey. I have another one I'll send out. I think it must be lost because I would have gotten it back by now if it was sent back d/t postage. I'll send it out tomorrow. I have so much going on, I plan on taking the whole time to do mine. I have 3 made so far but am holding on to them because I'm looking for a camera to buy and want to take pictures before I send them off.

Quote Originally Posted by daisey View Post
    Penny if you send a picture of your fabric I can see if I have something similar, I have alot of Batiks.
    This is the 1st one someone has sent that got lost...I am so sorry.

Blog Entries
    Daisy it is your option on what block you want to make. "brat" just wanted to make a certain block and I didn't have the pattern, asked if I had it and I did so sent it to her.

Blog Entries
    Bet you all didn't know what today is??? It's designated as chocolate day, so I'm sending each and every one of you this.....enjoyName:  hot fudge.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  3.8 KB

Jaba that looks so yummy! And just what I need today. Thanks!!

(Though I do still dream about that giant potato!)
    SheriR~

~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

"Be not afraid, only believe."

Blog Entries
    Jaba...thats just plain mean!! LOL..all of us on "diets" and you tempt us with such a delicious looking treat?? Glad its just on line or it would be gone in a second! LOL Thanks for the thought though..no carbs or sweets for me until my Dr appt next week.
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

Blog Entries
    Glad you both enjoyed it!!! Where is everyone today? Tomorrow sending blocks home to 1000projects and luv2sew, just have areinn left and then it's the wait. Have lots to do though and projects for Xmas to get done. Sending blocks to ctmhjenn and tlambing in rubies also , that makes all of them and just have a few to receive back. If you want to peek at your block it's in my albums.

Blog Entries
    i'm here! late for the party, of course! lol had the ice cream without the chocolate-- it was tough washing it off! but yummy! thanks so much. i can have all the cyber treats i want, tee hee!
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Page 43 of 97 FirstFirst ... 33 42 43 44 53 93 ... LastLast