Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 8.0 PEARLS Group

Blog Entries
    Received Finish Blocks from:
    Felicia, from CA
    Janelle, from OR
    Elise, From OH
    Lori-ann, From ME.
    Thank you ladies wonderful job! I will post pictures later...

Donna
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥`..♥ Donna♥`..♥

Happy Quilting!

This past week I have received blocks from bibliostone and OK Darla. Thanks ladies. They are great!
    Janelle

Blog Entries
    Well, almost got a Finished project done. Just need to quilt and bind and put together, just wanted to share the top. It has blocks for Boomerang 7, Wonky log cabin, and Fall leave swaps! and I think it came out very nice.
    Happy New Year!!!
    Donna
    Name:  002.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  115.1 KB
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)

Happy Quilting!

Hi everyone,
    Well all of my side swap blocks are done and will be in the mail tomorrow. They would have gone out yesterday but I broke down on the way home from MD on Sunday and did not get my truck fixed until late yesterday afternoon and not home until about 7:30 pm. So sorry but please know they will all be out tomorrow and thank you all for swapping with me!
    Hugs
    April

Some have received blocks, mailed out most of them on 1/30. Have a couple more to mail out tomorrow. cuppy

I received two blocks today. Thank You both LovingIzabella and Cuppy! I will update my album soon. That still leaves a few MIA. Don't get discouraged if you haven't finished. As Dorie said, "Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming...."

Blog Entries
    LOL, I was looking for the "like" button, spending too much time on facebook I think!
    Quote Originally Posted by quiltingmommy View Post
    I received two blocks today. Thank You both LovingIzabella and Cuppy! I will update my album soon. That still leaves a few MIA. Don't get discouraged if you haven't finished. As Dorie said, "Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming...."
    Donna, I love the quilt top, it is so beautiful! and made by friends, that is the best!
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Received a great block from cuppy today. Thanks.
    Janelle

Hello ladies,

I know I have been MIA but I am still working on ya'lls blocks. I have not just taken your fabric and run, although that has been insinuated in a couple pm's that I have gotten. I am very sorry but I have had quite a few serious family issues come up that were completely unexpected and unpreventable. I have also been sick for over a month with respiratory crap that just won't go away. I am now on my third round of antibiotics and that has actually been the easiest thing I have had to deal with in the past few months. Its just been one thing after another piling up on me.

I do have 8 or 9 blocks between this group and the diamond group that I will be sending out later today and I am off work for a couple days so I am gonna get these things caught up. I promise.

I know there were a few people I never even fabric sent out to and that will be going out today also. If ya'll want to still make blocks for me, that would be great. If you don't want to, please just let me know and I will mail out some stamps so you can send the fabric back.

Please know I never intended to be dragging along like this and I truly apologize. I have always been a shy person but these past months have made me even more withdrawn.

Areinn,
    That should never have been insinuated in any PMs to you. That is not how we play here. Any issues should have been brought to me and those who did bring it to me were made aware that you had every intention of completing the swap you had just run in to some unexpected family issues. I apologize if anyone made you feel poorly.

Everyone Boom 9 is now open for signups
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...s-t209908.html

Hugs
    April

Blog Entries
    Thanks cuppy! I received my block today. Only a couple more needed. Hope to see you all in boom 9!
    http://s1212.photobucket.com/user/bibliostone/library/
    Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience.
    -- Eleanor Hibbert,
    British author

Blog Entries
    Hi All, I have received a few blocks and thank you so much they are lovely, now for those who still have a block coming from me, my attentions for mailing was going to be on the first however that didn't work out as it should. I've decided not to join the Boomerang 9 swap do to income, and that's the reason you haven't gotten your block back yet, it's done and ready to mail as soon as my husband has a little bit of cash left after paying our bills. I have applied for SSD and been turned down 3 times and I do have a lawyer now and he working on getting me approved. They don't mind taking your money but they sure don't want to give it back when you request it...LOL Any way I am so sorry for being so late sending them, my husband gets paid again on the 7th and he said there should be extra money then, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I get to mail them out then. Again sorry! I think I bit off more than I could chew with the boomerand 8 swap, I should of just joined one group and not all three...LOL
    Donna
    Here are my blocks that I've gotten back so far.....
    Name:  002.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  77.3 KB
    Name:  003.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  79.1 KB
    Name:  004.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  71.7 KB
    Name:  005.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  100.1 KB
    Name:  006.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  95.9 KB
    Name:  007.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  103.2 KB
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)

Happy Quilting!

Ladies, please do not dispare ! I have 5 finished and plan to chain my left ankle to the sewing table tomorrow morning until they are done ! Should all be in the mail on Monday. Thanks for your patience. Sara
    Take a deep breath, Give it to God, and smilingly carry-on ! I pray for peace in your life and mine. Sara

I just received a block from cuppy, very nice....still missing areinn, Lv2sew and saraaev... saw your notes ladies, don't dispair.
    Can't wait for the next one.

last 3 blocks have been sent out... Thanks cuppy

Blog Entries
    Thanks Cuppy received your block, it looks great with the others! thanks for swapping! I have 3 missing Mosher92, areinn, and saraaev. No hurry, just reporting.

I will be gone for a few weeks but will get reports from home on my squishies arriving!
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Blog Entries
    Nice Quilt!
    Donna

Quote Originally Posted by ssnare View Post
    I received a beautiful block from oldcatlady (extra swap). Thank you.
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)

Happy Quilting!

Blog Entries
    All blocks are in the mail, should be getting them Wednesday or Thursday. Except for Canada OK Darla there on there way too but I don't know how long it will take...

Donna
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)

Happy Quilting!

Blog Entries
    A lovely Tinkerbell block arrived today from areinn. Thanks, I'll post a picture later.
    http://s1212.photobucket.com/user/bibliostone/library/
    Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience.
    -- Eleanor Hibbert,
    British author

I received a lovely block from cuppy. Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images

This swap should be pretty much closed. Please let me know via PM if you are still missing from others.
    Hugs
    April

I have sent out last three, maybe you have received. cuppy

I know I promised last week maiing your blocks.... BUT, in actuality they went out this morning and are winging their way acoss America, flying home to you. Thanks for swapping with me. I think that was my last block swap. I just can't sit long enough to sew without having terrible back spasms... When I finished the last one at 3 a.m. today, the rotary cutter jumped off the fabric and got my index finger. It really isn't bad, but hurt like heck and bled a lot. DH wasn't tooooo happy with me waking him at that hour for first aide.... opps. Thanks everyone for swapping with me. Sara
    Take a deep breath, Give it to God, and smilingly carry-on ! I pray for peace in your life and mine. Sara

Blog Entries
    Received blocks from:

StitchingPost
    Tam...Mooo
    Lisa got your fabric...I will make you block when I'm feeling a little better....
    BethN
    Anna Quilts
    Roseysue

Thank you ladies I will post your blocks later when I'm feeling better...They were awesome!!!!
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)

Happy Quilting!

saraaev, I received your beautiful block today. I will post it later. Thank you very much, Sherry

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 LastLast