Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108) >

Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108)

Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108)

Old 02-22-2011, 06:07 PM

I received three beautiful blocks from Megsann, Missgigglewings, and DonnaD. They are all great and look so good with the others on my wall. Thank you so much.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-136986.jpe   attachment-136987.jpe   attachment-136988.jpe  
Old 02-22-2011, 06:33 PM

I don't remember making that block but when I look at the template it looks very familiar. It is pretty neat. It is called wild geese variation and it is paper pieced. I think it is the first block I have paper pieced. When I get home tomorrow I will have to look at my camera. :) I have pictures to post and blocks to send. I will have them posted in two days.
Originally Posted by fryguymoore
Originally Posted by mistiliz
Here are the blocks I received so far. Thank you "BESTIES"...they are all BEAUTIFUL! :) Looks like I did it again on the "Log Cabin" block. Have no idea who it is from...I love it tho!

Blocks will start its journey home:
Fryguymoore
PokerDiva
twospoiledhuskies
Oatw13
Would have had 5 going out but "dum dum" me lost the envelope.

Happy Stitching all,
Liz

You got some absolutely beautiful blocks!!! You are going to have an amazing quilt.

BuddysMom-What is the name of that block, I love it. It would look n ice in my stary quilt :)

Mom - How did you make that block??? The inside triangles look like they are whole, how did you get them in there? I will send you some of my fabric today, I think that is the block I want, but with black as the background.
:)
Old 02-22-2011, 06:47 PM

I received my block from Bookworm today. I LOVE IT!! I will post a picture hopefully tomorrow. Thanks!!
Old 02-22-2011, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by ksea
Just an update, I am only missing F8's from materialgirl, wendsy and megsann. I am not in a hurry for these, I have lots to work on just wanted to let everyone know. Also everyone should have received my F8 by now, if you haven't could you please let me know.

I have sent out the following blocks Carsey, Chiggerhollerquilter, lovingizabella, nursebonnie,
okdarla and Qbee.

I have received blocks frombookworm, carsey, janecat, moonrise, pokerdiva and quiltlin. I love all the blocks that I have received, they are all beautiful!
Ksea, Thanks for the heads up here. Did you say you had posted pictures of them? I would love to be able to see them...I have a few blocks that I can't figure out who sent them..but I will do more research. Don't worry about them. I will get back with you if I can't figure it out! Grrrrrrr.........
That is about the time we had the bad storm here so I really don't know. Do you remember which fabrics I sent you? I had one that was "birds" (cardinals were predominate) a red fab, a blue with stars, one with gold metalic with flags, a christmas one with pinecones, and a black and white) does that give you enough choices...LOL. I'm learning for next time! Thanks again....Chigger...BTW I looked back and saw the above post saying you sent them. :)...Ooops! I just saw the pics! I'll go up in the loft and see if they're there. thanks...will get back to you. BTW Those blocks are beautiful! :)
Old 02-22-2011, 07:56 PM

Ksea....Both of them are here and accounted for! Thank you so much for the note for BIL! You're the only one that's sent one so far!!!! I knew that I had your blocks when I read that you had written a note....I was so touched by it, and I know he will be too! Thanks again. Now I'll make sure that I have them on my spread sheet! :)
Old 02-22-2011, 08:18 PM

I got 4 blocks today from bookworm, DonnaDrum, and OkDarla (she sent two!) Thanks ladies.

Oh and yes I got yours Carsey... on 2/14

I've gotta get to the P.O. for stamps then a few more blocks will be on their way home.
Old 02-22-2011, 09:25 PM

Way to go Megsann! Wish I could say the same...have one in the bag to go to the post office to add postage...one lonely little grownup block to head home tomorrow! :oops:
Old 02-22-2011, 10:56 PM

Hey one still counts! It's one less to finish. :)
Old 02-23-2011, 06:20 AM

Received 3 blocks from PokerDiva,moonrise,and DonnaDrum,wow are they great,can't wait to out my quilt together, sorry i haven't sent any more out, couldn't make myself sew, maybe today
Old 02-23-2011, 06:39 AM

Beautiful blocks everyone!
I received another fabulous block from MegsAnn thank you so much!
I will be working on mine in March-I have a couple of things I need to finish and get out the door.
Hope you are all still enjoying yourselves
Hugs
April