Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108) >

Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108)

Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108)

Old 05-04-2011, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
I know a couple of you have posted that blocks were sent out to me, but I wanted you to know that they still haven't been recieved. Blocks I am still waiting for are from:
Chigger Holler Quilter
Lillie
Lovingizabella
mistilliz
Qbee
Just wanted you updated. Thanks.
That is really odd...I remember working with your beautiful batik with the stars on it (in fact I used it in reverse too as I loved the way it worked out) I know I only had a very small piece of your fabric left. If you want to send me another I would gladly make you another block. The original one was a square in a square block.
Hugs
April
Old 05-04-2011, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
I know a couple of you have posted that blocks were sent out to me, but I wanted you to know that they still haven't been recieved. Blocks I am still waiting for are from:
Chigger Holler Quilter
Lillie
Lovingizabella
mistilliz
Qbee
That is really odd...I remember working with your beautiful batik with the stars on it (in fact I used it in reverse too as I loved the way it worked out) I know I only had a very small piece of your fabric left. If you want to send me another I would gladly make you another block. The original one was a square in a square block.
Hugs
April
April, I think that answers a question I had. This block came with damage and I wasn't sure who had sent it. Is this the one from you?
Attached Thumbnails attachment-192777.jpe  
Old 05-04-2011, 11:13 AM

Yes that is it! I absolutely loved your fabric so wanted to use as much as I could-hope you don't mind that I reversed it.
Hugs
April
Old 05-04-2011, 11:15 AM

Yes that is it! I absolutely loved your fabric so wanted to use as much as I could-hope you don't mind that I reversed it.
Hugs
April
No problem, I'm just so happy to have that mystery solved and now you know I have it. I love the block and thank you for making it for me.
Joan
Old 05-04-2011, 12:20 PM
Banned

Chigger Holler Quilter
Lillie
Lovingizabella
mistilliz
Qbee
Hugs
April
April, I think that answers a question I had. This block came with damage and I wasn't sure who had sent it. Is this the one from you?
WOW...love this block!
Old 05-04-2011, 04:11 PM

I just found Jackie's that my DH didn't mail - stupid DH. But it's in the mail, so all the ones I owed people are in care of the good old USPS!
Old 05-05-2011, 04:50 AM

Good morning Besties, I am checking in with my weekly update. I received a beautiful block from chiggerhollerquilter, thank you so much. I still need blocks from lillie, lovingizabella, and nursebonnie. As always I am not in a hurry, just keeping everyone informed.
Old 05-05-2011, 08:34 AM

I recieved two beautiful blocks in today's mail. One from ChiggerHoller Quilter and one from mistilliz. Many thanks to you both!
Only two more and my set is complete.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:26 AM

I too received my block from ChiggerHollerQuilter and only have 2 more to come. YEAH!!!

OOO I like it. Thank you Connie
[ATTACH=CONFIG]193299[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-193293.jpe  
Old 05-05-2011, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by ksea
Good morning Besties, I am checking in with my weekly update. I received a beautiful block from chiggerhollerquilter, thank you so much. I still need blocks from lillie, lovingizabella, and nursebonnie. As always I am not in a hurry, just keeping everyone informed.
Hmmm I am wonder which boat your purple star took off on it. I will make you a new block because this one appears to have gone somewhere :-(
Hugs
April