Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108) >

Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108)

Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108)

Old 04-28-2011, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok
Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Originally Posted by jaciqltznok
I am still waiting on blocks from jennifer22206, Lillie, Nurse Bonnie, Sweetness. This is what my records show, so if you have sent the block and you see it in the pix please let me know which one it is so I can mark you off. THanks
Sweetness's block is in the same picture as mine only in the bottom row in the middle :thumbup:
Hugs
April
THANKs,,,got that marked down now...what do you think..sashing or NO sashing
No problem. I think I would sash it with simple strips in blue :-)
Hugs
April
Old 04-28-2011, 11:36 AM

I thought I would find some blocks in the mail today, but none there. Still waiting on blocks from:
Chigger Holler Quilter
Lillie
Lovingizabella
mistilliz
Nurse Bonnie
Qbee
Old 04-28-2011, 01:14 PM

Okay I have an update on blocks. The last of mine were mailed today to:
Ksea
goldendog55
Buddy'smom(actually hand delivered yesterday)
Moonrise
MaineLadyBug
Lillie
Oatw13

Hugs
April
Okay this was posted on the 18th and I know goldendog got her block but I see postings from Ksea and Maine LadyBug that they have not received theirs...anyone else not receive a block from me?? :shock: :shock:
Hugs
April
Old 04-28-2011, 01:22 PM

It has come to my attention that I didn't post a couple of blocks that I received. <oops!>

I did receive some incredible blocks from LovingIzabella and diecy on the 21st.

I hope I didn't cause too much worry. I have been a little scattered with my school term coming to an end.

I will try really hard to post pictures this weekend. :)

All of the blocks look incredible. I think everyone has done such a great job! Thank you all so much!
Old 04-28-2011, 02:26 PM

Okay I have an update on blocks. The last of mine were mailed today to:
Ksea
goldendog55
Buddy'smom(actually hand delivered yesterday)
Moonrise
MaineLadyBug
Lillie
Oatw13

Hugs
April
Okay this was posted on the 18th and I know goldendog got her block but I see postings from Ksea and Maine LadyBug that they have not received theirs...anyone else not receive a block from me?? :shock: :shock:
Hugs
April
April, I printed out a new spreadsheet and went over all the blocks I have received and I know I would have remembered getting one from you because you said you tried something different with the center block and I think you told me you included another peice of fabric that we had chatted about along with my block and I don't have it. If you mailed it on the 18th we probably should give it a few more days. I will keep my eye out for it.
Old 04-28-2011, 06:54 PM

Here is a picture of the blocks I have received so far. If you sent me a block with pink fabric that went to my Mom so I don't have a group photo of those yet. I have really enjoyed this swap, I love all my blocks.

I am so sorry about the terrible photo quality of the pink blocks.

Moms lastest blocks
[ATTACH=CONFIG]190517[/ATTACH]

All my blocks so far.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]190518[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-190511.jpe   attachment-190512.jpe  
Old 04-28-2011, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by ksea
Hello Besties, I have decided to update once a week just to let everyone know what my spreadsheet says. I have received blocks from everyone except for:
Chiggerhollerquilter
Lillie
LovingIzabella
NurseBonnie

If this is not correct, please let me know. Like I have mentioned before I am not in a hurry.
Mine was mailed last week....oh boy please let me know if you don't have it...I am starting to get concerned as a few others look like they did not make it yet either :-(
Hugs
April
April, I mailed block as per your request to:
Hi Connie,
Thank you so much for your kind words I try very hard not to let the pain rule my life (I get quiet usually when I am not feeling well) Izabella is my driving force...her hugs, kisses and I love you mommys' are what make each day worth moving forward for.
I sure hope you have enjoyed this swap I finally am moving forward with my blocks and got about 9 more done yippeeeee
Hugs
April ....show having sent it on 4/1.
I do not show receiving one from you so if you wouldn't mind checking your records, I'd appreciate it. I posted pics of blocks that I have received on the buddies thread so you may even see it there....pls just let me know. Thanks, Chigger
Old 04-28-2011, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by ksea
Hello Besties, I have decided to update once a week just to let everyone know what my spreadsheet says. I have received blocks from everyone except for:
Chiggerhollerquilter
Lillie
LovingIzabella
NurseBonnie

If this is not correct, please let me know. Like I have mentioned before I am not in a hurry.
Mine was mailed last week....oh boy please let me know if you don't have it...I am starting to get concerned as a few others look like they did not make it yet either :-(
Hugs
April
April, I mailed block as per your request to:
Hi Connie,
Thank you so much for your kind words I try very hard not to let the pain rule my life (I get quiet usually when I am not feeling well) Izabella is my driving force...her hugs, kisses and I love you mommys' are what make each day worth moving forward for.
I sure hope you have enjoyed this swap I finally am moving forward with my blocks and got about 9 more done yippeeeee
Hugs
APRIL ..I Show having sent it on 4/1.
I do not show receiving one from you so if you wouldn't mind checking your records, I'd appreciate it. I posted pics of blocks that I have received on the buddies thread so you may even see it there....pls just let me know. link:
http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-88099-79.htm

Thanks, Chigger

Block sent to Odessa (J.N.) on or around 4/1
[ATTACH=CONFIG]190527[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-190521.jpe  
Old 04-28-2011, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by nurse bonnie
Originally Posted by Navarre2011
Received 4 more grown ups today!!!
diecy
jaciqltznok
mistiliz
rejenea

My records show I only have 4 more to collect...
Chigger Holler Quilter
Lillie
moonrise
Qbee
Please correct me if need be. Have a great day!!
You have not received one from me yet.
Hi! I show having mailed block to you on 3/1. Please double check! Thanks
I do not have one marked down coming from you! LOL...hope I'm wrong....let me know if you've sent it and description if possible. I posted pics on the buddies thread if you want to look there! :)
http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-88099-79.htm
Old 04-29-2011, 03:31 AM

Connie,
I will double check my records and see when I mailed yours-I know all of mine are done and out just don't have my sheet here in front of me.

As far as the one that was my response to Ksea saying she had not received mine (or yours) I did not doubt you ahd sent mine as requested :thumbup:
I jsut request you to please edit your two postings here and remove the personal information of Odessa...none of that should ever hit the board as it is a public place.
Thanks so much
Hugs
April