Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108)

Oh....great fabric choices ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by maine ladybug
    I sent out 7 this morning. Hopefully I will get another 12 to 15 in the mail tomorrow and then the final ones the next day. Can't wait to see the envelopes arriving in my mailbox!
    Pictures of my two different groups of fabrics. It took forever to decide, but now it's done.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by buddy'smom
    My F8's will be in the mail tomorrow, be on the look out ladies!!! I also received my very first F8 from April tonight, hand delivered....
    Lucky You!!!!! I would love to be there where I could see both you and April!!! You would never get rid of me!!

Blog Entries
    I sent out 7 this morning. Hopefully I will get another 12 to 15 in the mail tomorrow and then the final ones the next day. Can't wait to see the envelopes arriving in my mailbox!
    Pictures of my two different groups of fabrics. It took forever to decide, but now it's done.
    Oh wow, just had to stop in and say how gorgeous those are! Especially the bottom ones.

Quote Originally Posted by pattis47
    I think they live next door!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pattis47
    Oat has already received an envelope!

That was quick!! What did they do, drive it there and put it in the mailbox themselves????

lol

We are in the same state. I think we are only a couple of hours apart. :) She should have mine by today, I would think!

Quote Originally Posted by Carsey
    Quote Originally Posted by buddy'smom
    My F8's will be in the mail tomorrow, be on the look out ladies!!! I also received my very first F8 from April tonight, hand delivered....
    Lucky You!!!!! I would love to be there where I could see both you and April!!! You would never get rid of me!!
    Come on over-we would love the company :-) It would be so nice to sit and sew and meet you and all of our friends here!

Ksea thank you for the kind words-you are welcome always :-)

Hugs
    April

I ordered my fabric end of last week from Thousands of bolts.
    Hopefully it should be in soon. I will have my packages out within a few days of that. lol

I love that red sparkly one, can you tell me who makes that?

I got my first 18 goodies out today!!! Hopefully the other 17 will hit the road tomorrow:) I have to get a friend to take them though as I have a day trip planned for tomorrow. Loving all the fabrics folks!!!

Blog Entries
    Maine ladybug I absolutely love the second set of fabrics, I would also like to know who makes them please.

Our fabric went out two days ago, it should be arriving any day. Mom sent pink and I sent black. The black fabric has a front and back and it it really hard to tell the difference. The front is a little bit softer than the back. I hope you guys like it.

Yes that bottom left one really grabs me too on your fabrics Maine-though I do love them all :-)

Hugs
    APril

I got swishes in the mail today! A wonderful foral from Donna Drum-it began to talk to me before I even got out of the envelope :thumbup: And a black tone on tone from fryguymoore. My goal is to get your blocks done by the time I mail my F8s. :)

All mine went out this am. be on the look out.

Ok you guys. All the rest of my F8's in the mail today. Can't wait to get some back.

Quote Originally Posted by ksea
    Maine ladybug I absolutely love the second set of fabrics, I would also like to know who makes them please.
    I'm sorry to disappoint you both, but I don't know the name or manufacturer of the one you called the shiny one. I have had that fabric in my stash for many years. I bought it because I loved it, but until now hadn't used it. The the other was the last of the bolt I purchased about a month ago. It's a batik, but I don't have any left and have sent out the pieces, so no info on that one either. Sorry!

I am so excited! I am counting the minutes until I get to leave work and go home to check the mailbox... 45, 44, 43... I sure hope the mailman brings my first squishie!

Quote Originally Posted by Obsessed
    I am so excited! I am counting the minutes until I get to leave work and go home to check the mailbox... 45, 44, 43... I sure hope the mailman brings my first squishie!
    LOLOL I took the day off today (which ended up working out well with the snow :-P) I am hoping my mailman will bring me something but I have one F8 already that was hand delivered to me last night from Buddy'smom :-)
    32..31..30 :-D
    Hugs
    April

Okay for those four who receive Izabella's orange fabric she wrote her note all by herself. It states "Hello Please use purple and white. Thank you Izabella" It is so cute lol She wants a doll quilt so it will match her room :-)
    Hugs
    April

Oh my gosh! I SOO hope I get that! How cute!!! :D

Quote Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
    Okay for those four who receive Izabella's orange fabric she wrote her note all by herself. It states "Hello Please use purple and white. Thank you Izabella" It is so cute lol She wants a doll quilt so it will match her room :-)
    Hugs
    April

Quote Originally Posted by Qbee

Hugs
    April
    :-) I am sure I can do that if you would like. Izabella was so proud of herself because she has always had a problem with S and K but she did a FABULOUS job :-) I had her write an extra one so I can keep it for her scrap book lol
    Hugs
    April

Blog Entries
    All righty - here we go! I received my first squishy today - from fryguymoore. :) It's a really nice black tone on tone, and I'm excited to work with it. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. We're still getting acquainted, it's not screaming out yet, so we'll have the "getting to know you" talk. :D

I mailed out 18 F8's yesterday to: bookworm, buddy'smom, carsey, Chigger Holler Quilter, Diecy, DonnaDrum, fryguymoore, goldendog55, jaciqltznok, janecat, JudyG, Ksea, letsquilt, Lillie, OK Darla.

Everyone else will be getting a different fabric. That one is in the washer now.

I'm really excited!

fryguymoore - do you have any colors you DON'T want to see in your block?

oh goody.....goody....goody!!

Quote Originally Posted by Qbee

Hugs
    April
    :-) I am sure I can do that if you would like. Izabella was so proud of herself because she has always had a problem with S and K but she did a FABULOUS job :-) I had her write an extra one so I can keep it for her scrap book lol
    Hugs
    April

I sent out 8 yesterday and the rest are all gone today!!!! Yea!!

I received my first F8 today! Now I get to start the block making! Yeah!
    I managed to get all the rest of mine mailed off this morning, so let the sewing begin.

Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 ... LastLast