Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 11 51 60 61 62 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 1846

Thread: Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108)

  1. #1501
    Super Member materialgrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    AuGres Mi.
    Posts
    1,016
    Chigger-I still am going to make you a DBIL block,just haven't had time yet.Wendsy still have your block to do,whew,I have a lot of postings here guys

  2. #1502
    Senior Member wendsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    607
    For anyone who may be behind in working on their grown up blocks I'm in no hurry for mine-I completely understand life getting in the way! Good luck to all!

  3. #1503
    Super Member ksea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,635
    Blog Entries
    1
    Chigger like I said on the other thread the girls and I won't get around to putting their quilts together until they are out of school for the summer, so it is fine with me if mine are late. That goes for anyone who will be late sending theirs out. Relax and have fun finishing up but please don't anyone stress about them.

  4. #1504
    Super Member goldendog55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Blaine, WA
    Posts
    1,069
    A big thank-you to Navarre2011 and TwoSpoiledHuskies! I received your blocks last week and today. Wonderful!

  5. #1505
    Super Member Qbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    4,155
    I'm in the same boat Chigger.....2 groups was alot more than I realized. Part of my problem was having to buy so many FQs since I didn't have much of a stash but I now have a whole cabinet of them. I have a huge stack to go to the Post when I hit town again but am also nervous about the 15th. Plus being a newbie of course every block takes me forever but I am learning SO MUCH!!
    Anyone who needs to put mine on the back burner can do so with no problem. I have a ton of mine back already though. I'm not giving up on getting them done by the 15th just yet but am in NO hurry for mine so no pressure here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chigger Holler Quilter
    Ladies, I'm afraid that I won't be able to complete all of my blocks by the 15th! ( two groups with 36 was a little more than I could handle considering my other obligations.)I am so sorry. I know that some of you are counting on your blocks to be in for an important project you need to have completed in a time frame. I'm asking for those who are ok with blocks being a little later to please let me know. That way I can put those at the top of the list who need blocks back like yesterday! Thanks for understanding. Chigger

    PS If you're in the same boat you can put mine at the bottom of your stack with no worries! :)

  6. #1506
    Senior Member Navarre2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Navarre, FL
    Posts
    355
    Ladies I am in no hurry for mine to be returned for this boomerang! I'm only awaiting 13 more I believe so happy sewing...
    Navarre2011
    KaSandra

  7. #1507
    Super Member LovingIzabella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,063
    Ladies,
    Sorry for being MIA. I had a rough weekend and ended up in the ER for almost 7 hours yesterday-not fun at all :-(
    First I want to thank you all for your understanding of those who may be a little late. Where I realize there is a 4 month deadline (roughly) not a single one of us can prepare for everything that life may throw at us. Sometimes it overwhelms even the best intentions. I can honestly say though I have had very few people not finish a boom swap (even if they were a little late)
    Second I am sorry to those who joined the two groups and felt overwhelmed but remember it was supposed to be a fun learning experience and making new friends. So if you have learned something and made new friends than that was the key! I think this swap is great at helping build our skills, our stash and our friendship base.
    I also have an update from Sweetness. The five following blocks are on their way home from her:
    Diecy
    Materialgirl
    QBee
    Rejenea
    MegsAnn
    Thank you all again and I look forward to another wonderful swap in 5.0 :-)
    Hugs
    April

  8. #1508
    Super Member materialgrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    AuGres Mi.
    Posts
    1,016
    Hope you are doing better,hugs

  9. #1509
    Super Member oatw13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,746
    April, I hope you are doing better today. :)

    I did receive a really great block from Ksea yesterday. I will post a picture in a few days.

    I don't have a deadline for my blocks to be made into a quilt, so please don't stress over mine. :) I am excited to receive each and every one of them, but I don't want them to be stressful. I can wait patiently.... I think. lol Really, I can wait.

  10. #1510
    Senior Member nurse bonnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Old Station, CA
    Posts
    625
    April ~ sending BIG {{{{HUGS}}}} and prayers that you are better. I am in no big hurry for mine either. I took on the 2 groups and I have an impending knee surgery coming up soon. So I know how some are feeling. But I am trying to keep it fun.

  11. #1511
    Super Member PokerDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    2,013
    I received my block from Ksea today. It's perfect. Thank you Kathy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  12. #1512
    Super Member letsquilt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tn
    Posts
    2,046
    I have more gown up blocks going home yesteday and today.
    Navae2011
    PokeDiva
    Bookworm
    Casey
    goldendog

  13. #1513
    Senior Member wendsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    607
    Got some wonderful blocks in the mail from LetsQuilt! Also posting a picture of the block I got from Navarre2011 last week.

    Aunt Eliza's star from Navarre2011
    Name:  Attachment-180337.jpe
Views: 4
Size:  81.9 KB

    Love the star from LetsQuilt
    Name:  Attachment-180378.jpe
Views: 4
Size:  60.2 KB

    Bonus block from LetsQuilt
    Name:  Attachment-180380.jpe
Views: 6
Size:  54.4 KB

  14. #1514
    Super Member Carsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,312
    I received a beautiful block from Chigger Holler Quilter. I love it!! Thank you so much!!

    Carsey
    Attached Images Attached Images

  15. #1515
    Super Member LovingIzabella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,063
    Thank you everyone for the love and support-it means so very much to me :-)

    We have just about a week left for mailing blocks home. Hopefully you are all close or have posted if something will delay your blocks. Any help needed let me know :-)

    I have blocks going home today to:
    JudyG
    LetsQuilt
    MaterialGirl

    I will be starting official sign-ups for 5 at the end of next week :-)

    Hugs
    April

  16. #1516
    Senior Member nurse bonnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Old Station, CA
    Posts
    625
    I have received 2 more beautiful grown-ups.

    I mailed out grown-ups to:
    Obsessed
    pattis47
    quiltlin
    bookworm
    Ksea

    from LovingIsbella
    Name:  Attachment-180820.jpe
Views: 5
Size:  51.2 KB

    from Navarre2011
    Name:  Attachment-180821.jpe
Views: 3
Size:  60.8 KB

  17. #1517
    Senior Member Obsessed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Probably not where I should be...
    Posts
    691
    Quote Originally Posted by nurse bonnie
    I have received 2 more beautiful grown-ups.

    I mailed out grown-ups to:
    Obsessed
    pattis47
    quiltlin
    bookworm
    Ksea
    How fun! I can't wait to see my block....

  18. #1518
    Super Member materialgrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    AuGres Mi.
    Posts
    1,016
    Received a beautiful block from sweetness,I have to join the next swap,this is so great getting all these blocks in the mail,I want them to keep coming
    Attached Images Attached Images

  19. #1519
    Super Member PokerDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    2,013
    Since time is running, I thought I would make sure my paperwork is correct. I have received all the F8's and everyone should have received their blocks from me. I only have 8 outstanding blocks due me and I am in no hurry so don't think I am trying to rush anyone. I am just seeing if I am correct. Here are the ones I am still waiting on.

    ChiggerHollerQuilter
    Diecy
    Jaciqltz
    letsquilt (said it's in the mail)
    Lillie
    Qbee
    rejenea
    Sweetness

    Let me know if this is not correct. No rush on the block though. Thanks.

  20. #1520
    Super Member maine ladybug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    3,002
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerDiva
    Since time is running, I thought I would make sure my paperwork is correct. I have received all the F8's and everyone should have received their blocks from me. I only have 8 outstanding blocks due me and I am in no hurry so don't think I am trying to rush anyone. I am just seeing if I am correct. Here are the ones I am still waiting on.

    ChiggerHollerQuilter
    Diecy
    Jaciqltz
    letsquilt (said it's in the mail)
    Lillie
    Qbee
    rejenea
    Sweetness

    Let me know if this is not correct. No rush on the block though. Thanks.
    I never recieved one from you.

  21. #1521
    Super Member PokerDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    2,013
    Quote Originally Posted by maine ladybug
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerDiva
    Since time is running, I thought I would make sure my paperwork is correct. I have received all the F8's and everyone should have received their blocks from me. I only have 8 outstanding blocks due me and I am in no hurry so don't think I am trying to rush anyone. I am just seeing if I am correct. Here are the ones I am still waiting on.

    ChiggerHollerQuilter
    Diecy
    Jaciqltz
    letsquilt (said it's in the mail)
    Lillie
    Qbee
    rejenea
    Sweetness

    Let me know if this is not correct. No rush on the block though. Thanks.
    I never recieved one from you.

    I mailed it on Jan 11 and if you look on page 43, you said you received it but if you really didn't I will make you another if I have anymore of your fabric.

  22. #1522
    Super Member maine ladybug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    3,002
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerDiva
    Quote Originally Posted by maine ladybug
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerDiva
    Since time is running, I thought I would make sure my paperwork is correct. I have received all the F8's and everyone should have received their blocks from me. I only have 8 outstanding blocks due me and I am in no hurry so don't think I am trying to rush anyone. I am just seeing if I am correct. Here are the ones I am still waiting on.

    ChiggerHollerQuilter
    Diecy
    Jaciqltz
    letsquilt (said it's in the mail)
    Lillie
    Qbee
    rejenea
    Sweetness

    Let me know if this is not correct. No rush on the block though. Thanks.
    I never recieved one from you.

    I mailed it on Jan 11 and if you look on page 43, you said you received it but if you really didn't I will make you another if I have anymore of your fabric.
    It does say that so I guess I did. I don't have an evelope from you or have you checked off for some reason. I have been going back and forth helping my Dad since January though, so I may have gotten mixed up. Sorry.

  23. #1523
    Super Member PokerDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    2,013
    Maine Ladybug, I looked it up and although I don't have a picture I did keep track of the pattern I sent to everyone and I sent you the waterwheel variation block. I look to see if I had anymore of your fabric but it seems I used it for that nine patch siggy block, but if you want me to make you a block of something else I would be glad to do it.

  24. #1524
    Super Member Chigger Holler Quilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sparta, Missouri
    Posts
    1,146
    Blog Entries
    5
    Another block has come home! Thank you Shaysmema for a beautiful block! happy dance in Chigger Holler!:)

  25. #1525
    Super Member letsquilt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tn
    Posts
    2,046
    I recieved a beautiful block today from Jennifer22206, Thank You I love it!!!

    beautiful block from Jennifer22206
    Name:  Attachment-181031.jpe
Views: 8
Size:  47.1 KB

Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 11 51 60 61 62 71 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.