Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 11 51 60 61 62 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 1846

Thread: Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108)

Chigger-I still am going to make you a DBIL block,just haven't had time yet.Wendsy still have your block to do,whew,I have a lot of postings here guys

For anyone who may be behind in working on their grown up blocks I'm in no hurry for mine-I completely understand life getting in the way! Good luck to all!

Blog Entries
    Chigger like I said on the other thread the girls and I won't get around to putting their quilts together until they are out of school for the summer, so it is fine with me if mine are late. That goes for anyone who will be late sending theirs out. Relax and have fun finishing up but please don't anyone stress about them.

A big thank-you to Navarre2011 and TwoSpoiledHuskies! I received your blocks last week and today. Wonderful!

I'm in the same boat Chigger.....2 groups was alot more than I realized. Part of my problem was having to buy so many FQs since I didn't have much of a stash but I now have a whole cabinet of them. I have a huge stack to go to the Post when I hit town again but am also nervous about the 15th. Plus being a newbie of course every block takes me forever but I am learning SO MUCH!!
    Anyone who needs to put mine on the back burner can do so with no problem. I have a ton of mine back already though. I'm not giving up on getting them done by the 15th just yet but am in NO hurry for mine so no pressure here.

Quote Originally Posted by Chigger Holler Quilter
    Ladies, I'm afraid that I won't be able to complete all of my blocks by the 15th! ( two groups with 36 was a little more than I could handle considering my other obligations.)I am so sorry. I know that some of you are counting on your blocks to be in for an important project you need to have completed in a time frame. I'm asking for those who are ok with blocks being a little later to please let me know. That way I can put those at the top of the list who need blocks back like yesterday! Thanks for understanding. Chigger

PS If you're in the same boat you can put mine at the bottom of your stack with no worries! :)

Ladies I am in no hurry for mine to be returned for this boomerang! I'm only awaiting 13 more I believe so happy sewing...
    Navarre2011
    KaSandra

Ladies,
    Sorry for being MIA. I had a rough weekend and ended up in the ER for almost 7 hours yesterday-not fun at all :-(
    First I want to thank you all for your understanding of those who may be a little late. Where I realize there is a 4 month deadline (roughly) not a single one of us can prepare for everything that life may throw at us. Sometimes it overwhelms even the best intentions. I can honestly say though I have had very few people not finish a boom swap (even if they were a little late)
    Second I am sorry to those who joined the two groups and felt overwhelmed but remember it was supposed to be a fun learning experience and making new friends. So if you have learned something and made new friends than that was the key! I think this swap is great at helping build our skills, our stash and our friendship base.
    I also have an update from Sweetness. The five following blocks are on their way home from her:
    Diecy
    Materialgirl
    QBee
    Rejenea
    MegsAnn
    Thank you all again and I look forward to another wonderful swap in 5.0 :-)
    Hugs
    April

Hope you are doing better,hugs

April, I hope you are doing better today. :)

I did receive a really great block from Ksea yesterday. I will post a picture in a few days.

I don't have a deadline for my blocks to be made into a quilt, so please don't stress over mine. :) I am excited to receive each and every one of them, but I don't want them to be stressful. I can wait patiently.... I think. lol Really, I can wait.

April ~ sending BIG {{{{HUGS}}}} and prayers that you are better. I am in no big hurry for mine either. I took on the 2 groups and I have an impending knee surgery coming up soon. So I know how some are feeling. But I am trying to keep it fun.

I received my block from Ksea today. It's perfect. Thank you Kathy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have more gown up blocks going home yesteday and today.
    Navae2011
    PokeDiva
    Bookworm
    Casey
    goldendog

Got some wonderful blocks in the mail from LetsQuilt! Also posting a picture of the block I got from Navarre2011 last week.

Aunt Eliza's star from Navarre2011
    Name:  Attachment-180337.jpe
Views: 4
Size:  81.9 KB

Love the star from LetsQuilt
    Name:  Attachment-180378.jpe
Views: 4
Size:  60.2 KB

Bonus block from LetsQuilt
    Name:  Attachment-180380.jpe
Views: 6
Size:  54.4 KB

I received a beautiful block from Chigger Holler Quilter. I love it!! Thank you so much!!

Carsey

Thank you everyone for the love and support-it means so very much to me :-)

We have just about a week left for mailing blocks home. Hopefully you are all close or have posted if something will delay your blocks. Any help needed let me know :-)

I have blocks going home today to:
    JudyG
    LetsQuilt
    MaterialGirl

I will be starting official sign-ups for 5 at the end of next week :-)

Hugs
    April

I have received 2 more beautiful grown-ups.

I mailed out grown-ups to:
    Obsessed
    pattis47
    quiltlin
    bookworm
    Ksea

from LovingIsbella
    Name:  Attachment-180820.jpe
Views: 5
Size:  51.2 KB

from Navarre2011
    Name:  Attachment-180821.jpe
Views: 3
Size:  60.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by nurse bonnie
    I have received 2 more beautiful grown-ups.

I mailed out grown-ups to:
    Obsessed
    pattis47
    quiltlin
    bookworm
    Ksea
    How fun! I can't wait to see my block....

Received a beautiful block from sweetness,I have to join the next swap,this is so great getting all these blocks in the mail,I want them to keep coming

Since time is running, I thought I would make sure my paperwork is correct. I have received all the F8's and everyone should have received their blocks from me. I only have 8 outstanding blocks due me and I am in no hurry so don't think I am trying to rush anyone. I am just seeing if I am correct. Here are the ones I am still waiting on.

ChiggerHollerQuilter
    Diecy
    Jaciqltz
    letsquilt (said it's in the mail)
    Lillie
    Qbee
    rejenea
    Sweetness

Let me know if this is not correct. No rush on the block though. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerDiva
    Since time is running, I thought I would make sure my paperwork is correct. I have received all the F8's and everyone should have received their blocks from me. I only have 8 outstanding blocks due me and I am in no hurry so don't think I am trying to rush anyone. I am just seeing if I am correct. Here are the ones I am still waiting on.

ChiggerHollerQuilter
    Diecy
    Jaciqltz
    Lillie
    Qbee
    rejenea
    Sweetness

I never recieved one from you.

Quote Originally Posted by maine ladybug

ChiggerHollerQuilter
    Diecy
    Jaciqltz
    Lillie
    Qbee
    rejenea
    Sweetness

I mailed it on Jan 11 and if you look on page 43, you said you received it but if you really didn't I will make you another if I have anymore of your fabric.

Quote Originally Posted by maine ladybug

ChiggerHollerQuilter
    Diecy
    Jaciqltz
    Lillie
    Qbee
    rejenea
    Sweetness

I mailed it on Jan 11 and if you look on page 43, you said you received it but if you really didn't I will make you another if I have anymore of your fabric.
    It does say that so I guess I did. I don't have an evelope from you or have you checked off for some reason. I have been going back and forth helping my Dad since January though, so I may have gotten mixed up. Sorry.

Maine Ladybug, I looked it up and although I don't have a picture I did keep track of the pattern I sent to everyone and I sent you the waterwheel variation block. I look to see if I had anymore of your fabric but it seems I used it for that nine patch siggy block, but if you want me to make you a block of something else I would be glad to do it.

Super Member Chigger Holler Quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Another block has come home! Thank you Shaysmema for a beautiful block! happy dance in Chigger Holler!:)

I recieved a beautiful block today from Jennifer22206, Thank You I love it!!!

beautiful block from Jennifer22206
    Name:  Attachment-181031.jpe
Views: 8
Size:  47.1 KB

Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 11 51 60 61 62 71 ... LastLast