Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108) >

Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108)

Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108)

Old 02-02-2011, 04:23 PM

Two more adult blocks going out tomorrow:

Letsquilt
Miss Gigglewings
Old 02-02-2011, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by JudyG
Originally Posted by Carsey
Just checking......... I have mailed out the following completed blocks.......DonnaDrum, Fryguymoore, Goldendog55, Janecat, JudyG, Navarre, OK Darla, Rejenea, Shaysmema, Twospoiled Huskies.... and would like to know if you have received them. Just hoping I don't have to flip out worring about the post office loosing them. THANKS!!
Carsey, I received mine. I will post pictures of all the blocks I've received as soon as I find my camera.
Thanks, I'll mark it off of my list!!!!!
Old 02-02-2011, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Navarre2011
Just checking......... I have mailed out the following completed blocks.......DonnaDrum, Fryguymoore, Goldendog55, Janecat, JudyG, Navarre, OK Darla, Rejenea, Shaysmema, Twospoiled Huskies.... and would like to know if you have received them. Just hoping I don't have to flip out worring about the post office loosing them. THANKS!!
Carsey I just recieved yours today LUV IT and as I'm on here I'm about to head out of Turkey for my loooonnnnnggggg trip home to Florida for 3 weeks. I am taking my squishies so if I have any down time I'll be sewing! Have a great day!!!
Thanks!!!! Have a safe trip home!!!!
Old 02-02-2011, 04:44 PM

No problem! USPS monster is on the prowl again! *sigh* I have envelope ready to leave tomorrow. If the other does show up, you can just do as you like with it. :) Thank you for letting me know!

Liz: OH NO!! I am sorry I have not gotten it yet. It did not come today either. Maybe with all of the snow the post office has it tied up somewhere. I hate that you have to send another set. I will definitely let you know when it arrives. Again, I am sorry.

Originally Posted by mistiliz
I mailed my fabrics on 1.19.11. I will send another set again. You should have gotten it by now. I will send tomorrow!

Liz

Update: My last 6 are leaving tomorrow. They are completed, ironed and packaged up and ready to go. They are for Jaciqltznok, Letsquilt, LovingIzabella, Maine Ladybug, Missgigglewings, and Qbee. Now....... I am finished with everything that I have. I need F8's from Diecy, Materialgrl, MegsAnn, Mistiliz and Wendsy. After that, I'm DONE!!!! Lets do it again!!!!
Old 02-02-2011, 05:36 PM

Carsey, I received your block on the 25th. Thank you! I thought that I had posted a picture of it. I guess it didn't make it.
Old 02-02-2011, 05:46 PM

If I get both of them in, I will send one back to you with your completed block. I can't wait!!!!

No problem! USPS monster is on the prowl again! *sigh* I have envelope ready to leave tomorrow. If the other does show up, you can just do as you like with it. :) Thank you for letting me know!

Liz: OH NO!! I am sorry I have not gotten it yet. It did not come today either. Maybe with all of the snow the post office has it tied up somewhere. I hate that you have to send another set. I will definitely let you know when it arrives. Again, I am sorry.

I mailed my fabrics on 1.19.11. I will send another set again. You should have gotten it by now. I will send tomorrow!

Liz

Update: My last 6 are leaving tomorrow. They are completed, ironed and packaged up and ready to go. They are for Jaciqltznok, Letsquilt, LovingIzabella, Maine Ladybug, Missgigglewings, and Qbee. Now....... I am finished with everything that I have. I need F8's from Diecy, Materialgrl, MegsAnn, Mistiliz and Wendsy. After that, I'm DONE!!!! Lets do it again!!!!
Old 02-02-2011, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by goldendog55
Carsey, I received your block on the 25th. Thank you! I thought that I had posted a picture of it. I guess it didn't make it.
I probably just missed it!! Thanks for the update!!!!
Old 02-02-2011, 05:59 PM

Got F8 from Diecy today! Pretty!! So I think I have all F8s except the following:
letsquilt
Materialgrl
MegsAnn
Wendsy

I am in NO hurry....believe me I have PLENTY to keep me busy...LOL. I'm just making sure my records are correct. I'm especially worried about Letsquilt's since others seem to already have hers????
Old 02-02-2011, 06:12 PM

Qbee, my other fabric went out yesterday,so you should get it soon.You are getting fabric that is going into my 11 year old grandsons quilt.
Old 02-02-2011, 07:23 PM

I have not received mine yet. It may be in the mailbox, but I can't bring myself to venture out there in this cold to check especially with the walkway covered in ice. I will let you know when I get it.

I have received blocks from Janecat, Shaysmena, and DonnaDrum. They are beautiful. I will post pictures in the next few days.