Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10 >

Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10

Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10

Old 04-15-2010, 03:43 AM

Originally Posted by MISHNJIM
Thanks...I keep doing that. :?
It is ok Mish no worries :-) Once this thread is locked it will be easier :-)
Hugs
April
Old 04-15-2010, 11:43 AM

Ladies, my apologies for being so late with your blocks. I will be mailing the following list tomorrow and hope to have the others completed and on their way back to you very soon.

Barbsbus
daylily4u
JaneCat
Ispy
CollettaKay
NancyinLA
MoodyKim
Anita Riddle
Montana Quilter
Oatw13
gigix12
purplemem
SusieQuilt
Ninnie
BlueRibbonToes
BarbS
Jan10
Mistiliz
Old 04-15-2010, 06:14 PM

April B.--THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I LOVE the block that you made for me!!! I just received it today and it will look perfect in my quilt.
Old 04-15-2010, 08:39 PM

BRT & CJT your blocks should be going at Monday at the latest!!!
I am in the middle of preparing for a very unexpected cross country move....so it is very possible I may have made a mistake...but according to my records I still haven't received blocks from the following:
BRT
bobbinwinder
moodykim
odessaquilts
thequiltedove
*****please note***if you haven't yet mailed my block out, please wait until I can receive mail at my new address. I am nervous for these to be forwarded from one side of the US to the other!******
I recently received beautiful blocks from:
madquilter & ninnie
I would LOVE to post pics but am unable to right now....sorry ladies! i ABSOLUTELY LOVE all my blocks!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
Old 04-16-2010, 03:39 AM

kysmommy-I hope your move goes well. Doesn't sound like you were planning on this move?

Ladies: I was playing with my blocks today and they are so pretty I can't wait to get started on my quilt. I haven't received blocks from moodykim, anitariddle, barbsbus, bobbinwinder, and cjt_mama. Please let me know if my record keeping isn't right!!
Old 04-16-2010, 05:40 AM

Originally Posted by kysmommy2
I am in the middle of preparing for a very unexpected cross country move....so it is very possible I may have made a mistake...but according to my records I still haven't received blocks from the following:
BRT
bobbinwinder
moodykim
odessaquilts
thequiltedove
*****please note***if you haven't yet mailed my block out, please wait until I can receive mail at my new address. I am nervous for these to be forwarded from one side of the US to the other!******
madquilter & ninnie
I would LOVE to post pics but am unable to right now....sorry ladies! i ABSOLUTELY LOVE all my blocks!
Hang in there with that moving thing! Your sanity will sometimes be "hanging on by a thread", but your blocks are there to cheer you in the struggle. 8-)

I mailed your block out a couple days ago; you should be receiving any moment. I hope it doesn't have to go through the humiliation of being forwarded ... we've all seen what the post office thinks of MY mail! :roll:

Odessa
Old 04-16-2010, 05:52 AM

Montana I am so glad you love your block :-) I am sorry it was delayed but life bit me in the hiney in march lol
The rest of mine should be arriving to you ladies as well so be on the lookout!
LOL Odessa I think someone in the mail is jealous of you! They eat your mail so you are afraid to look at it, touch it and play with it lol
Hugs
April
Old 04-16-2010, 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Montana I am so glad you love your block :-) I am sorry it was delayed but life bit me in the hiney in march lol

April
That's okay, we all know how that goes!! hope izabella is feeling better!!

:D
Old 04-16-2010, 07:19 AM

no...we were supposed to be moving in october! lol. Ah well...I'm thrilled to be going home, but it's just a tad stressful right now ;)
Originally Posted by Wine Woman
kysmommy-I hope your move goes well. Doesn't sound like you were planning on this move?

Ladies: I was playing with my blocks today and they are so pretty I can't wait to get started on my quilt. I haven't received blocks from moodykim, anitariddle, barbsbus, bobbinwinder, and cjt_mama. Please let me know if my record keeping isn't right!!
Old 04-16-2010, 07:20 AM

LOL!! We aren't leaving until next Tues or Wed so I am sure it will arrive b/f then!
Originally Posted by OdessaQuilts
Originally Posted by kysmommy2
BRT
bobbinwinder
moodykim
odessaquilts
thequiltedove
madquilter & ninnie
Hang in there with that moving thing! Your sanity will sometimes be "hanging on by a thread", but your blocks are there to cheer you in the struggle. 8-)

I mailed your block out a couple days ago; you should be receiving any moment. I hope it doesn't have to go through the humiliation of being forwarded ... we've all seen what the post office thinks of MY mail! :roll:

Odessa