Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10 >

Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10

Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10

Old 05-03-2010, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Bobbinwinder
Well, Kim, you know that I'm in no hurry...heck, I still owe some people blocks too! Be sure to put me last, I know you'll get it done and I know that it will be worth waiting for! Smile, Kim, it'll be okay...and I'm lookin' forward to seein' you again soon!

Thank you Vicki you are sweet, I am looking forward to seeing you again soon too!
Old 05-03-2010, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
Stuff happens -- don't get stressed or you'll have a relapse. This is supposed to be a learning experience for all of us. Your health (mental and physical) is more important than a few blocks. Please take care of yourself first and foremost. And if you need help to get caught up, just yell out -- I'll be happy to help any way I can.

Thank you Nancy, I can get them made and mailed out. Just feeling bad about being so late.
Old 05-04-2010, 03:14 AM

I've got plenty of other projects to work on so don't worry about it. I think I'm still missing 4 or 5, I will post a list later.
Old 05-04-2010, 01:44 PM

Hello all I have been out of the loop for a bit so I am going to post the blocks I have received and finally had time to get them opened and logged. I received blocks from Odessaquilts, Lovingisabella, anitariddle, and kbunn. I am still missing blocks from collettakay, cjt_mama thequilteddove, neoma, moodykim, and bobbinwinder. If you have send them let me know. I don't know how to track them but there has to be a way. No hurry on those who are still working on them. I have been working on another project and that is why I haven't had the time to follow up with everyone. I hope to have some time to read all the posts I have missed as well. Happy quilting all.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:43 AM

I see the lovely blocks here and just love them. THank you all again for doing this with me!
I am just trying to keep track of what is still owed so if you all could take a moment of your time and PM me with either what you still have to send or what you need I would greatly appreciate it :-)
Hugs
April
Old 05-05-2010, 08:02 PM

I got lovely block yesterday from anitariddle. Thank you so much; it's going to be a terrific addition to my quilt.

Odessa
Old 05-06-2010, 04:51 AM

The only blocks I'm missing are from Blueribbontoes and Thequilteddove. Will be working on arrangements soon and will post pix then.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:51 AM

Everyone sure has been busy! My computer had a glitch and I noticed I hadn't heard from this group in a while, so I have catching up to do. I'm feeling snowed under right now, but I'm slowly getting the blocks made. Thank goodness they don't all have to be made this month!
Old 05-06-2010, 12:18 PM

I mailed out a bunch of block yesterday :) I think I only have 3 left to make.. Sorry about the delay friends
Old 05-07-2010, 06:39 AM

Received a wonderful block from Barbara J yesterday. It is a perfect match for the other blocks I have. Thank you, thank you ever so much.

I only have four left to receive:

Kim---and I have been in contact, no problem here.

Roseanne----I understand your situation completely, take your time. I will be sending you a quilt to do your long arm magic on soon.

Sharon----you stated on the board that you were mailing out 1.0 blocks with 2.0 F8s. The problems I see with that are 1.) I am not in 2.0 so I am afraid I have fallen through the crack, 2.) How work on 2.0 is being done before 1.0 work is finished.

Andree----I have no information on your situation. I know that you are still out there as I noticed you are hosting another swap. Please let us hear from you concerning 1.0.

Good luck everyone on 2.0. This was a very intense learning experience but I learned an unimaginable amount about quilting, and will enjoy the quilt so much.

April, you are a saint. Thank you. Marie