Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-MAIA Group (Fast) >

Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-MAIA Group (Fast)

Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-MAIA Group (Fast)

Old 07-24-2013, 06:44 PM

I'll be moving on Friday! You can message me for the new address, but if you send to my old address, I'll still get it, since I had you send to my parents house.

Last edited by catgirl807; 07-24-2013 at 06:46 PM.
Old 07-24-2013, 07:00 PM

Wow Cindy...those are going to make a pretty quilt! I love those colors in both of them!
Old 07-24-2013, 07:09 PM

Createfourpaws, you have a finished block going out in the morning. Thanks for swapping with me. Pic posted in my album.
Old 07-24-2013, 09:50 PM

Such pretty blocks! I have just three left to do in my other group and I am finished also! (not counting any fabrics still waiting to be shipped to me).

Marybeth your doing such a nice thing making that quilt for your friends daughter. Do you need more fabrics in pink to add to it? I think I have two f4's I can send. Maybe others can send you some scraps in pink also? I am sending them in the mail today. I have all my scraps sorted which makes it pretty darned easy. Shout it out girl. The ladies are always so good at helping.
Old 07-25-2013, 07:51 AM

mollymunchkin and marytoddliz your blocks went out in today's mail. I hope you like them. I'll post pix in a few days in my album.
Old 07-25-2013, 08:07 AM

Brat, I got your F8 in the mail today.
Old 07-25-2013, 09:18 AM

Thanks Linda, I am thinking I need scraps in any pink print, not a ton more but maybe 4 or 5 more different prints. I think I must have used up all my pink prints on all the baby quilts I have been making.

I am going to make a crazy quilt, similar to my new Avatar, the middle block will be embroidery the Word Warrior with the Breast Cancer Ribbon. I will post a picture when the Embroidery finishes, it is on the machine now!

The Young lady's name is Bekka, she is 33 and they just now found out the cancer has spread to her liver! Please pray for her and her family. Her Mom has been one of my dearest friends for a long time and she is so crushed. Our Daughters are the same age and I just can't tell you how much my heart hurts over this.

When my sister died, it was hard, there are no words that can make something like that go away. Bekka is trying so hard to be positive. so I am just trying to do something that might give a little comfort to her. I also made an Eye Spy quilt for her little boy, he is 18 months; my niece was two when her Mom died. Anyway don't mean to be a downer, but please pray for this young Mom.

Thanks, Marybeth
Old 07-25-2013, 09:45 AM

i have some pink scraps that I used for a friend who also had breast cancer I will be happy to send some your way as well.

Originally Posted by marytoddliz View Post
Thanks Linda, I am thinking I need scraps in any pink print, not a ton more but maybe 4 or 5 more different prints. I think I must have used up all my pink prints on all the baby quilts I have been making.

I am going to make a crazy quilt, similar to my new Avatar, the middle block will be embroidery the Word Warrior with the Breast Cancer Ribbon. I will post a picture when the Embroidery finishes, it is on the machine now!

The Young lady's name is Bekka, she is 33 and they just now found out the cancer has spread to her liver! Please pray for her and her family. Her Mom has been one of my dearest friends for a long time and she is so crushed. Our Daughters are the same age and I just can't tell you how much my heart hurts over this.

When my sister died, it was hard, there are no words that can make something like that go away. Bekka is trying so hard to be positive. so I am just trying to do something that might give a little comfort to her. I also made an Eye Spy quilt for her little boy, he is 18 months; my niece was two when her Mom died. Anyway don't mean to be a downer, but please pray for this young Mom.

Thanks, Marybeth
Old 07-25-2013, 12:04 PM

I received a block from Libster today, thank you, I love this block. So far have received blocks from Brat, Jaba and Marytoddlez, and as mentioned, Libster. I love them all!
I sent two more off today:
Janice McC
Libster.
I have received everyone's F8 except Quiltermomma. Hope all is well with her.
As I have mentioned before, please show a picture of the blocks I have sent out. I just can't get the hang of posting pictures.

Last edited by patricej; 07-28-2013 at 01:42 AM.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:09 PM

Jaba, I received the two blocks you made for me today. I like them both a great deal. Thank you so very much!