Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-MAIA Group (Fast) >

Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-MAIA Group (Fast)

Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-MAIA Group (Fast)

Old 08-12-2013, 04:59 AM

ok here it goes: NOT YOUR MOMMA's HOT PADS, HOLIDAY HOME DECOR and of course Elisabrats tablerunner swap are all looking for a few more sign ups if your interested in swapping with some fellow quilters and sitting here sad your finished with your blocks all ready They should be fun and colorful swaps.

just a shameless plug looking to help out my fellow swap leaders in their endeavor get a lively group going
Old 08-12-2013, 07:54 AM

I am reporting in, received a couple more blocks, no photos yet, sorry. Got all the fabric pressed, labeled, and waiting for me to have time to get them done. I am so sorry I am bringing up the tail end. A high demand hit for fair entries for customers and they are kicking my but, DD has lumps in her breasts so taking her to doctor, chipped a tooth, 3.5 hours and $500 later, I have a crown, and DH is having serious issues with his hernia and implants. YIKES! What is the deal here? Just reporting in ladies. So you know I am not deserting you.
Old 08-12-2013, 12:05 PM

got my mail from last week, received two finished blocks one from Annaquilts and one from Mollymunchkin. I love them both will post pic as soon as camera charges back up.

I also received the beautiful butterfly fabric from Deb, wow very nice fabric. I have no instructions so will send pm. boy do I have a load of laundry!
Old 08-12-2013, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by marytoddliz View Post
got my mail from last week, received two finished blocks one from Annaquilts and one from Mollymunchkin. I love them both will post pic as soon as camera charges back up.

I also received the beautiful butterfly fabric from Deb, wow very nice fabric. I have no instructions so will send pm. boy do I have a load of laundry!
I haven't mailed yours yet, it is ready to go, was getting the fabric I am sending you for the auction quilt. I will mail them this week.
Old 08-12-2013, 12:48 PM

Hi, just checking in. Have been busy on these blocks. I have received several and have finished several. Finished are ready to address and mail, will do that tomorrow. Also will set up my albums and send in pictures of received and sent.
I am really loving this swap and I agree with another swapper, I will join in on more swaps next time around.
I have not received a F8 from Quiltermoma yet. Has anybody received their's?
Gotta go have some more fun!
Phyllis
Old 08-12-2013, 01:05 PM

I got a beautiful block today from Annaquilts. Thank you so much. I've posted a pic of it in my album. I know I'm bragging, but this is going to be such a pretty quilt. All of you are so talented!
Old 08-12-2013, 01:35 PM

I have not received a F8 from Quiltermoma yet. Has anybody received their's?
Gotta go have some more fun!
Phyllis[/QUOTE]

I've received F8s from everyone in this group. I've already returned finished blocks for everyone also. I've received finished blocks from everyone but: createfourpaws and QuilterMomma, but there's still time left for them yet, no rush. If someone has not received a finished block from me yet, please let me know ASAP.
Old 08-12-2013, 02:23 PM

I have sent blocks to all but quiltermomma and annaquilts, please let me know if you haven't received yours

Thanks terriamn
Old 08-12-2013, 03:24 PM

Planning on getting the rest of my finished blocks out next week. School starts on Thursday, and then I'm going to Kansas for my niece's birthday party this weekend. By next week, I'll be back in my normal school year schedule and able to sew again!
Old 08-12-2013, 03:30 PM

Terri, I still haven't gotten my block. Janice
Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
I have sent blocks to all but quiltermomma and annaquilts, please let me know if you haven't received yours

Thanks terriamn