Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0  Signups now CLOSED :) >

Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0 Signups now CLOSED :)

Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0 Signups now CLOSED :)

Old 06-26-2013, 02:37 PM

I wouldn't buy less than three yards. You can get by with 2.5, but there would be nooo room for error. That's figuring 15 fat eighths.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:41 PM

I am using three yards. Like you I don't care for the math of it all, but this way I will have my borders ahead of time from the little extra from doing the cuts and able to make an additional block if needed for my full design of 16 blocks.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:42 PM

That's what I do for small I get 3yards for large I get 6.5 this is my 4th boom love it so much that I am in all the groups! Call me crazy,yes I do have a life but off work for the summer so that gives me lots of sewing time.
Old 06-26-2013, 03:08 PM

Thank you ladies! Linda I think? I had you in FQ swap. I'm sure this will be as much fun.

Marie
Old 06-26-2013, 07:58 PM

Yes you did and this swap is a lot more work but fun!
Old 06-26-2013, 08:12 PM

I am happy to be in either a fast and a slow or just two slow as long as its 2 small groups I am in a good spot! I wanted to mention to everyone to recall the last couple booms sometimes there are late arrivals and most of the time we all agree its fine to let them join our group so while your planning on making 15 it might end up being 17 and having extra fabric to send is helpful. You can always however just send 2 fat 8's of say another fabric and use those blocks that come back as pillows or such... but the number is usually more than 15. I think forwarned etc...

My house is completely set up now! tada! it only needs pictures hung which will happen tomorrow and I am home. And the best part is I can sew again.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:57 PM

Wow, Linda, that was a quick move. You are so speedy! Welcome home.... 'and they lived happily ever after!'

hugs, Jup
Old 06-26-2013, 10:03 PM

LOL I sure hope so. I am planning on staying. no more moving for le brat! finito! all done! nada mas! ugh I am now convinced its for the young. I can move across town but that far again? forget it!well best get my tail in bed up at 5 am for another day in paradiso! lol.. or dialysis. I don't enjoy them much but I know the value of a good treatment. it is the world to me so I will come home, snooze then SEW!!!!!!! guess I could stuff envelopes in clinic! yeah! and put my addy on each of them and what a good idea! not much to do for three hours without a project that needs binding.
Old 06-26-2013, 10:09 PM

Default Trixie The Boston Tongue!

Ok, So here is my Boston Terrier. Trixie is about 4 years old and came to live with us last Thanksgiving. Her "other Mother" got dementia and had to go to 'the home', so we adopted Trixie. She has more tongue than any other living animal, I think. She loves giving kisses, and I just hate having my face washed by the dog! lol But we are working on that, ... I think she is winning.

hugs, Jup
Attached Thumbnails miss-trixie.jpg  
Old 06-27-2013, 05:01 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
My house is completely set up now! tada! it only needs pictures hung which will happen tomorrow and I am home. And the best part is I can sew again.
So glad to hear things are coming together. Once you'll be sewing you'll truly be home. I really like your avatar.