Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Friendship Swap 8.0 Now closed for Signups >

Boomerang Friendship Swap 8.0 Now closed for Signups

Boomerang Friendship Swap 8.0 Now closed for Signups

Old 08-17-2012, 03:15 PM

By accident today, I can now print all my envelopes at the office on the copier. It does envelopes! I don't even have to do labels and attach. Now to figure out how to do my mail merge into envelopes and letters so I can really look fancy. I used to do this when i was in the legal field, not sure if can figure out with new software. There is a project while I wait for the info to apply it.
Old 08-17-2012, 03:53 PM

Take your time April...I wrapped my F8s, put them in envelopes and sent them all to you! Please forward!
Old 08-17-2012, 04:44 PM

Ok.. not serious about t he puppies unless it's a show quality bullmastiff from this breeder I'm looking at cause I wanna show and compete again. In which case, maybe you can pass the home check for me? pwweeasee? I don't has a fence but puppy is on hold until my current monster child passes on. He spent 8 years of his life under the tyranny of his mother, he deserves to be an only child for however much longer he's here. But it's dang hard to resist since the litter of the parents I adore will be on the ground in september. I must refrain from actually going to see them or one will come home in my pocket for sure. But am totally serious on all candy and fabric
Old 08-17-2012, 04:50 PM

Okay hubby said if I get the washroom organized into different piles he will do it...so I am going to go organize the laundry room while it is cool in there and then be back and get the lists out
Hugs
April
Old 08-17-2012, 05:04 PM

as in.. do the wash? lol.. first you get to sort it? at that point well might as well toss it in too..MEN.

Anastasia your going to have to steal it back from Quiltermomma. And banana laffy taffy OMG havent seen that since I was a kid. think it was one of the nickle candies.. remember when you got more than one thing for a quarter at the local pharmacy.. we used to spend half an hour deciding which to pick.. banana always was a must for me. oh, who remembers those peanut flavored taffys that you got at halloween, those were so good. black or orange wrappers. Havent seen those in years either my teeth thank me.
bull mastiff puppies? yipes, you need big scoopers for those too! you and april could intimidate the neighborhood should you go for walks together.. the people would cross the street when they saw you and your horses.
Old 08-17-2012, 05:18 PM

Linda,
He has no idea what he is in for....I won't tell you how much laundry is in the laundry room LOL (He forgot the bedding, towels, my fabrics )
Yes we have parted the seas so to speak when walking with Spotzzz. She actually slipped away from me one day and ended up on the neighbors front step. There was a young kid visiting and he had no idea she is friendly as could be. The kid who lived there said come on we have to go and the kid inside was like "Do you see that thing on the steps? It's going to EAT ME!!" I was dying laughing...the poor dog was shaking and the kid was scared (he was about 17 or so)

Anyway I got the laundry half way done so Ill finish the rest later. I want to get the lists going so I will keep you all updated...separating in to groups now.

Hugs
April
Old 08-17-2012, 05:53 PM

hehe I already have rottweilers, the bullmastiff (when bred correctly) is only about the same size. And yes.. I have big scoopers.. hahaha.

Well.. I got 8 different fabrics.. cause most of my "stash" was inherited or pilfered from my mom's stash o'scraps so it was hard to get the colors I wanted in a scrap big enough to meet requirements. Some are a little.. not quite exactly perfectly square and measured but should meet the requirement. I pissed off my foodsaver. I guess it doesn't like sealing 30 things in rapid succession. It needed a break. but I figured I have a ton of the darned rolls of foodsaver bags, might as well use them. They're more durable than a ziplock. No mail eater will get through that stuff, my kitchen scissors barely like to get through it. Now to find some envelopes that it'll fit in and not cost me an arm and a leg. Those of you who get these from me, feel free to stuff my blocks back in them and just tape them shut.
Old 08-17-2012, 06:40 PM

OK you can't get mad at me if there is chocolate stains all over your fabric! I think if we were named after candy bars I would have to eat one every time I made a block, and since I am in two groups, that is a lot of chocolate bars!

I love Baby Ruth bars the best! I have someone in my family waiting for me at the finish line with a big Baby Ruth Bar! Pretty bad that I have to run 26.2 miles to get a darn candy bar!

OK I am finishing up my letter, I think I will get them in the mail on Monday, The poor girl who works the post office for 2 hours on Sat would fall apart if I too her 50 squishes.
Old 08-17-2012, 07:00 PM

the list? the List???? Where oh where is the list??????? I keep looking and I no find. LOL.
Old 08-17-2012, 07:08 PM

FIFTY YOU HAVE FIFTY? flopping on floor, wait maybe I am joining you! secrets secrets secrets.. even from me my mind is a mysterious thing

they call those dogs gentle giants don't they? my hubby wanted one but I know who would get the lions share of the fun work so.. kitties it is. I would love a golden doodle however.. omg such cuties! probably not incredibly smart but sweet is good. I will eat your candy too Marybeth. Right now I need the extra just in case I get sick again. Besides, I need.. a chest. oops hope that was ok. Lost my body fat and with it well.. you know how that goes. How can I be a good babuska if I have bony bones poking out.. kids will get hurt just laying on me so see guys why i should eat all your candy? (um what else can I throw in there) um the local dentist needs to travel to Belize this summer and is short of work? beeyooodeee oh ohhhh send me your candies. DRATS, forgot, I don't do chocolate much. Ok Jelly Bellies tht is what we need to be called. Jelly Belly's (spell check). I love those. Put me in that group and I will eat them all day long and not mess up a single block.