Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
CHOCOLATE/RASPBERRY BLOCK SWAP - MUST BE RECEIVED BY 1/31/10...Notice page 9! >

CHOCOLATE/RASPBERRY BLOCK SWAP - MUST BE RECEIVED BY 1/31/10...Notice page 9!

CHOCOLATE/RASPBERRY BLOCK SWAP - MUST BE RECEIVED BY 1/31/10...Notice page 9!

Old 12-25-2009, 01:32 PM

sew cornie, that means we have fantastic taste! :)
Old 12-25-2009, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by amma
Merry Christmas Swappers!!! :D:D:D
Merry Merry Christmas !!!

:thumbup:
Old 12-26-2009, 04:17 AM

Ok, I am in trouble here. Someone has created a monster. I have created yet another block and so far it is the my favorite in terms of colors but I don't much care for the layout. I really am going to have enough blocks to creat my own quilt by the time I am done. One question for the host of this swap. I may be sending an addition set of block. I am guessing that is not a problem but if it is please let me know before to long so I don't send them. Happy quilting everyone. I can't wait to see what everyone else has done with this swap. I wonder if it would be possible to get photos of ALL the blocks once they have arrived before they get sent out?
Old 12-26-2009, 04:27 AM

With all your extras we could make a breat cancer awareness quilt for donation to the local chapter to raffle in October, just a thought. I was thinking about a breast cancer awareness block swap with this same idea for each person to do in their own area.
Originally Posted by mosher92
Ok, I am in trouble here. Someone has created a monster. I have created yet another block and so far it is the my favorite in terms of colors but I don't much care for the layout. I really am going to have enough blocks to creat my own quilt by the time I am done. One question for the host of this swap. I may be sending an addition set of block. I am guessing that is not a problem but if it is please let me know before to long so I don't send them. Happy quilting everyone. I can't wait to see what everyone else has done with this swap. I wonder if it would be possible to get photos of ALL the blocks once they have arrived before they get sent out?
Old 12-26-2009, 05:37 AM

Originally Posted by mosher92
No problem. If you send 2 sets, you get 24 blocks back. Sew away!
Old 12-26-2009, 07:36 PM
Power Poster

That would be an awesome swap!!! :D:D:D
Old 12-27-2009, 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by sdparent
I was thinking about a breast cancer swap
Sandi - I love your idea of a breast cancer awareness block swap. Hope to see it as a future project on the board.
Old 12-28-2009, 04:43 AM

Thanks! I will try to get organized enough to start one in the new year. I have a few things to finish up first. Any suggestions as to criteria for the swap would be greatly welcomed.
Originally Posted by MadeinMaine
Originally Posted by sdparent
I was thinking about a breast cancer swap
Sandi - I love your idea of a breast cancer awareness block swap. Hope to see it as a future project on the board.
Old 12-28-2009, 06:18 AM

Sandi I am with you on that one. I would assist you or I could sponsor it if you are tied up, no I didn't mean that literally. I think that would be a great idea. I was in one a while back where 5 piece (not sure of the size) were purchase by each person and then they put them into a block and returned them to the sponsor who then put them together into a quilt. The lady that does my finish quilting gave me a discount on the ones I did for "The relay for Life" which raises money for ALL cancers. Anyway give it some thought.
Old 12-28-2009, 09:22 AM

can you please remove my name from the list ... thanks!