Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • CLOSED    June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st >
  • CLOSED June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st

• CLOSED June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st

Old 06-20-2011, 05:55 PM

I received a wonderful package from NauhDeeGal today! I just got home from shopping with my sister for fabrics to make for her bridal party (which I am apart of). I saw a package on the counter and started jumping up and down. The package was stuffed tight with all my favorites. I received 10 beautiful batik fat quarters in my favorite jewel colors, a craft cady, many fun tote patterns that I can't wait to give a try, a magazine that I didnt get yet (which I have been wanting for a pattern that I have been following) and the cuttest little snap antique buttons. I am looking through the magazine now.

Thank you for your very thoughtful package. I cant wait to pick out a pattern to use those fat quarters.
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-214645.jpe  
    Old 06-20-2011, 06:34 PM

I posted earlier that I rec'd a fantastic firmie from Deborah aka tedytrser. She packed that box full..there were 8 different fabrics, some 1/2 yards some FQ's. A neat pattern that can be crocheted or converted to be made from fabric. There was a sticky note pad and a magnetic shopping list note pad, the cutest little pouch/bag also 3 peppermint patties..they are in the fridge. It was quite warm here today but not as warm as she said it is in Texas. Plus she wrote me a neat note. Thanks so much Deborah for the neat SP gifties. crafty_linda_b

June SP gifties
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]214656[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-214650.jpe  
    Old 06-20-2011, 06:35 PM

My SP set me a PM and I will be off the bench shortly. There are so many nice pkgs, can't wait to get mine.
    Old 06-20-2011, 07:22 PM

I got my super SP squishy from 3NorwichTerr/Deby on Saturday and have been trying off and on all day to post a pic to no avail (problems uploading pic from my camera to the computer). I got yards of black and white fabrics (for a project I'm collecting for) and a beautiful blue batik that I have already cut for a project I'm currently working on, 3 magazines ( I LOVE looking through previous magazines), a book, a heart box (I collect heart stuff and roses are my fav flower) with roses and stuff on it FILLED with some of my most fav candies (LifeSavers, Werther's, and Jolly Ranchers...YUMMMMY), and Werther's chocolates (more YUMMY), a note pad, these darling magnets, a quilter's coaster, and a beautiful card!!! I LOVE it all!! Thanks again Deby, you are a great SP!!!! I LOVE getting these packages, they are like a big hug in a box!!!
    Old 06-20-2011, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by chereth
    Yeah! I am off the bench. Thanks so much Iva (hoffim) for teh fun package. A quilting magazine that I don't have, 5 beautiful fat quarters in cheery spring colors, Yummy hershey's chocolate miniatures (that my hubby instantly snagged as his very own....) an some adorable heart charms.
    I will get pictures posted as soon as I get to my own computer and can download them.

thanks again Iva, I can't wait to come up with a project for the heart charms, and that adorable fabric.
    finally got the pictures uploaded

look at all this fun stuff
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]214676[/ATTACH]

I Loooooove these heart charms
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]214677[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-214670.jpe   attachment-214671.jpe  
    Old 06-20-2011, 10:18 PM

Oh wow, what a nice package, that cake on the book looks yummie!!
    Originally Posted by lynnie k
    Originally Posted by CherylW
    Good Morning! I had posted a note before but just wanted to let you know again - I will be mailing my SP package out tomorrow as I am going to the NQA show today and hope to find something special for my SP. She is only 1 state away so she should get it pretty fast. Sorry for the delay but I hope I make it worth it! Have a great day ladies - I am off to find some great stuff!
    Your package was the best!!! Thanks for the great package, I luv it all. You are a great SP :thumbup: :thumbup: :lol: :lol: lynnie k
    Old 06-20-2011, 11:27 PM

Do you leave feedback for the person that sends you a package or does Lori do that?
    Old 06-21-2011, 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by wanda lou
    Do you leave feedback for the person that sends you a package or does Lori do that?
    Hi Wanda. No you leave feedback for the person. You just let Lori know that you received your package from your secret pal and don't forget. :)
    Old 06-21-2011, 02:39 AM

Gday, there doesn't look like there is many left on the bench, am i here on my own. :(
    There has been some great packages received, and i love the magazines that you receive. I have just subscribed to Fon's & Porter, and get the newsletters to American patchwork & Quilting magazine, love your magazines, will have to dig one out and havanother read, bring a mag and i will share mine. :)
    Old 06-21-2011, 03:05 AM

I seem to have a place on the bench more times than not. So, again, I am here with everyone else on the bench. It does look like many are receiving their pkgs. Hope mine comes soon.