Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
CLOSED    June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st >

CLOSED June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st

CLOSED June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st

Old 05-30-2011, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
Originally Posted by ColesGirl
what size should the blocks be for the June Secret Pal Swap be? I am new to this and couldn't find any instructions to follow as to what size they should be.
This is not a block swap. It is for anything you want to send to a pal. Read the first page on this thread. I think maybe you are mixed up on the swaps.Good luck. Maybe you will like to join anyway.Mary
I sent her a pm explaining what it is we do on this swap.
Old 05-30-2011, 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
what size should the blocks be for the June Secret Pal Swap be? I am new to this and couldn't find any instructions to follow as to what size they should be.
This is not a block swap. It is for anything you want to send to a pal. Read the first page on this thread. I think maybe you are mixed up on the swaps.Good luck. Maybe you will like to join anyway.Mary
haha I did to! poor thing probably got swamped
Old 05-30-2011, 09:23 AM

I am signed up for June, my fourth swap, I am really enjoying these and have built up quite a stash to send, so once I get my partner's details will just have to pick out some things he/she will like and make something also. Re International mailing, I am ok with no tracking, not having to pay the extra for trackin would mean I could send heavy items without breaking the bank. Eileen
Old 05-30-2011, 10:28 AM

Iam OK with with not tracking. the May SP parcel cost $23 to track it. The tracking indicated date received by Canada Post and the date of delivery, nothing in between. When ever sending parcels outside of Canada a Customs form has to be completed, that list the senders and receivers address and itemized list of contents. Canada Post date stamps the form and attaches a copy to the parcel and a copy given to the sender. Could this not proof enough that a parcel has been sent? I would rather spend the monies on the SP parcel than giving it to Canada Post.
Old 05-30-2011, 01:07 PM
Power Poster

Lori what do we do on here?lol I figure she must have thought it was for a block swap .It really threw me when I first read it. But I did get a chuckle . Hope she signs up.She seems like she would get her package out. Mary
Old 05-30-2011, 03:19 PM

is it time yet i can't wait i'm still on vac so maybe i can find something for my SP someware, we are in Gypsum,Co for a night and we are going to utah tomarrow.
Old 05-30-2011, 03:50 PM

ColesGirl here. Sorry about all the confusion I caused. That's what I get for trying to sign up for something in the wee hours of the morning. I'm ok now and definitely want to join. I sent my PM yesterday. Let me know if I have to resend. Already sent it to the wrong person once. From now on, bed time starts at midnight while I can still conprehend things... SMILE!!!
Old 05-30-2011, 03:53 PM

Glad you decided to join us! I completely agree with going to bed coherent! I just can't seem to do it....
Happy Swapping!
Old 05-30-2011, 04:01 PM

Lori what do we do on here?lol I figure she must have thought it was for a block swap .It really threw me when I first read it. But I did get a chuckle . Hope she signs up.She seems like she would get her package out. Mary
Cole'sgirl is going to be joining us and yes she did think she was joining a block swap!
Old 05-30-2011, 04:30 PM

Start of my 1st quilt

Front
[ATTACH=CONFIG]204490[/ATTACH]

Back
[ATTACH=CONFIG]204493[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-204484.jpe   attachment-204487.jpe